Status: Active-ish

It Can't Be... Can It?

Getting Caught part II

Aura had been dating George for four months. She had begun to spend most of her time with Fred and George in the Gryffindor common room. The only time she wasn’t there was when she had classes and when she was sleeping. Occasionally George stayed with her in her dorm. As for Draco… well, he had turned back into his old self after the night in Aura’s room. He now made fun of Aura along with all the other Gryffindors. She had become a traitor in his eyes.

Image

Today was Aura and George’s four month anniversary, and Aura was making big plans. They were going to have an amazing day together, just like the day he had convinced her to be his girlfriend. She thought of something else that she would do today. She would tell George about her parents. Being with him had distracted her from that pain, and, being that she was happier than she had been since their deaths, the pain was almost gone. This was all George’s doing.

Aura smiled as she dragged a confused George to the room of requirements. When she opened the door, the same room he had once conjured up was inside. A smile crept across his face.

“Happy four months,” Aura said and kissed him.

They spent a couple of hours in the room before heading to the lake. As they walked around the lake, Aura decided it was time to tell him.

“George,” Aura said, “There’s something I need to tell you. And I’m warning you now, I’m going to cry.”

Concern crossed his face, but he nodded anyway.

“I’m assuming you know I live with Draco,” she paused and George nodded, “And I’m also assuming that you have no idea why.”

Again George nodded.

“You see… my parents are… dead,” she felt the tears fill her eyes.

“Aura,” George whispered and pulled her close.

“They were killed by the dark lord,” the next part was hard for her, “They were… death eaters, and he killed them after he found out I existed. See, they tried to hide me from him.

They didn’t want me to be a part of the dark world that they had chosen to be in. And they succeeded… until I was five. When I was brought home from daycare by a friend, I found my parents dead. There was blood. A lot of blood. I didn’t know what else to do, so I grabbed a handful of floo powder and went to Malfoy’s mansion. Narcissa took one look at me and knew something was wrong. They let me live with them after that. I’m very grateful to them.
But I’m more grateful to you, George. Because of you I haven’t thought of that day in four months. Because of you, I don’t feel that pain anymore.”

When she finished she had tears flowing down her cheeks. George was in shock. How could such a beautiful, intelligent, and strong girl have been through so much pain in her life? George wiped the tears from her face and kissed her gently.

When George’s lips touched hers, Aura felt fire streak through her blood and pool between her legs. She let out a small gasp and began to kiss him more passionately. After a few seconds George realized what she wanted and kissed her with everything he had. She pulled away from him and grabbed his hand. She pulled him into her dorm, quickly looked around for Draco, and pulled him upstairs. She shut the door behind them and pushed him down onto the bed. She began kissing him again when she had positioned herself on top of him, with her legs on either side. He slid his hand under her shirt and she moaned his name quietly. He quickly unbuttoned her shirt and threw it to the floor. The sight of her in her bra and mini skirt made his mouth dry. She looked at him, and, with a sly smile, ground her hips against his. His eyes widened and he bit back a moan.

He quickly slid off her skirt. She could feel how aroused he was and made quick work of his clothes so that the only thing between them was his boxers and her barely there panties. He unsnapped her bra and tossed it to the floor with the rest of their clothes. He groaned at the sight of her, and he cupped her breasts. A sound escaped her mouth and she arched her back into his touch. When he moved his hands to her waist, she began kissing down his chest, leaving small bite marks as she went. When she got to his waist, she slowly removed his boxers. She kissed up and down the length of him, and it was all he could do to hold still when she took him into her mouth. He quietly moaned out her name as he felt her tongue slid over him.

He pulled her up to face him and flipped them over so that he was on top. He slowly removed her panties.

“You’re beautiful, Aura,” he whispered in between kisses. He kissed and sucked on her neck until there was a nice red mark and she was breathing his name. He paid special attention to each of her breasts, licking and sucking each nipple until she begged him for release. He hesitated when she opened her legs for him.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

George’s face flushed a vibrant red, “Nothing… I… I’m… I’m just nervous…”

Aura smiled, “You’re… you’re a virgin aren’t you?”

George nodded, feeling ashamed.

“Don’t be ashamed,” she whispered and kissed him, “Just do what you’re body tells you.”

“Let me know if I do something wrong…”

She nodded and kissed him again.

He slowly slid into her and she let out a sigh of pleasure. He pulled out and pushed himself back into her and she raised her hips to meet his. “Faster,” she whispered.

He met her demand and soon she was moaning his name.

“George, ah… please… harder…”

She yelled his name when she felt her orgasm take her. He felt her tighten around him, and he felt his own orgasm take him. When they finished, he started to pull out but Aura stopped him.

“Just roll over and take me with you,” she instructed.

When she was once again on top, she began to thrust her hips softly against his. He felt himself start to harden and whispered her name. She threw her head back as she brought them both to climax once again. Then she lifted off of him, covered them both up, and curled into his side. They were too caught up in each other to notice the door silently close.

Image

Draco stormed to his room and slammed the door shut. He was completely shocked by what he had just witnessed. Shocked… and heartbroken. Aura was supposed to be his.… He was supposed the be the only one she’d ever slept with. ‘Well,” thought Draco, ‘I’ll make sure I’m the last person she ever sleeps with.’ He fell asleep with plans to make Aura his on his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
try writing a sex scene while in the kitchen with your grandmother cooking dinner. Bad idea. Had to go to my room lol. Anyway...
comments=love!