Status: Writing.

You Think I Am Crazy? I Will Show You Crazy.

Not A Big Deal

“Panic? Why were you yelling?” asked Rave, coming down the stairs.
The movie has ended and now I was just straightening up. Riot and Drave had remained outside the screen door, sitting on some chairs.
I had unlocked the doors before, but they knew perfectly well they shouldn’t go inside or their dick might get cut off.
“I was yelling because some people decide its okay to get high so they get cancer and die before they see their grandchildren or their nieces and nephews grow up!” I said harshly, putting pillows on the couch.
“Panic, it’s not a big deal. It’s just weed.”
“Just weed?! What about next week when it’s meth! Then Coke! Then they are in jail or dead! At this point I am not sure which is worse.”
“Chill out, you’re making a bug deal out of nothing!” Am not. “It’s just a teenage thing; they will get over it and stop!” Rave was barely not yelling.
“CHILL OUT!?!? It’s like you forgot who I was Rave! Does the NAME PANIC not give off ANY HINTS?” I tried to push past him, but it didn’t work.
“PANIC! It’s not a big deal! They aren’t HURTING ANYONE! IT’S JUST YOU!”
“DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I DO FOR YOU! AND EVERYONE ELSE! MAYBE I SHOULD JUST STOP!”
“Actually. It’s because of Dad’s money.” He said, so I slapped him, and then I was on the ground, but not before very nicely hitting my head on the side table.
I was expecting him to push me or kick me or hit me or something, but instead, two arms were being wrapped around me. Drave.
Riot had Rave against the wall, holding him there by his neck.
“Riot! Don’t hurt him.” He let him down and Rave glared at me.
“I can see why Rage HATES you now! You think you’re our mom! GO AHEAD! BE ELIZABETH! KILL YOUR SELF TOO! We don’t need you.”
“What happened to you Rave?” I asked him.
“What do you mean? This is how I was before you got here! Why should I change! You are our YOUNGER sister! AND YOU AREN’T FALLYN!” Rave shouted at me, before going upstairs. Ouch.
“Are you okay Panic?” asked Drave.
“Perfect.” I said, and then got up.
“Positive?” he asked, I nodded.
He tried to kiss me but I stopped him. No way was he kissing me with that mouth.
“Panic, your bleeding.” Said Riot, I touched my hand to the back of my head. Of course I was bleeding.
“I will be fine; just you guys go to sleep.” I said, going to the kitchen, grabbing a towel, placing it on my head. Lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D