Status: Completed.

Those Who Walk Beside Me

Seven

I sipped my strong black coffee and watched Kandy run up the stairs to take a shower.

“What'd I do?” I asked, confused as to why she suddenly left the room when I came in. “Nothing man..nothing at all...” Jimmy laughed.

“Okay,” I shrugged. “So, do you have anything planned for today, Jimmy?”

He flipped a pancake and looked over at me for a second. “I haven't decided yet.”

“Holy shit,” Brian muttered as he walked into the kitchen five minutes later and interrupted us. “What?” Jimmy and I asked in unison. “Kandy needs to learn how to lock a door.” He chuckled as he poured himself some coffee.

“Why, what happened?” Jimmy demanded to know as he turned away from the stove and placed his hands on his hips.

“I walked in on her in the bathroom, but I swear I didn't know she was about to take a shower.” He was quick to defend himself. “Oh, wow.” I laughed. “Caught an eyeful, huh?” I questioned.

“Oh, yeah.” He nodded.

Jimmy just shook his head and went back to the pancakes. “Smells good,” Zacky spoke, walking into the kitchen with messy hair tired eyes.

“That's because I make the best pancakes.” Jimmy pointed out, bragging. “Someone go tell Kandy breakfast is ready and she needs to hurry up before it gets cold.”

“I'll go,” Brian offered. “It's okay Brian, I've got this. I have to grab my phone anyways.” I shrugged. “Alright,” He muttered with a small nod.

I climbed the stairs and made my way through the hallway. “Kandy, Jimmy said to hurry up, breakfast is done.” I told her as I knocked on the bathroom door.

“I'll be down in a minute.” Her voice rang threw the door. “Okay,” I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

Jimmy's POV

“Here you go,” I grinned and placed pancakes on Brian and Zacky's plate. “You made pancakes?” Johnny asked as he walked in from the living room.

“Hell yeah, he did. Now you better get some while you can, Zacky might eat them all.” Brian chuckled. “Dick head,” Zacky muttered and shook his head at Brian's comment.

“Finally, short shit is up.” Matt said as came in and sat at the table next to Zacky. “Fuck off Sander's,” Johnny exclaimed.

“Morning,” Kandy smiled as she walked in and immediately sat down at the table.

“Sorry about earlier, Kandy.” Brian cleared his voice uncomfortably as he apologized. “It's okay, I should have locked the door.” She laughed.

I placed another plate of pancakes on the table and sat down next to Kandy. “We should go on the boat today.” Brian suggested out of the blue.

“But we went to the beach yesterday, Brian.” Kandy pointed out as she rolled her eyes playfully.

“So,” He shrugged, “The boat is way better than the beach.”

“I agree with you there.” Zacky nodded. “Well, I don't care. It's up to you guys,” She said and continued eating her breakfast. “I'm in, we haven't been on the boat in awhile.” Matt said.

“Alright then, the boat it is.” I nodded. “Don't I get a say in this?” Johnny questioned everyone with an incredulous look on his face.

“No,” Brian, Zacky, Matt and I said in unison causing Kandy to laugh quietly to herself, but I still heard it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow I totally suck, but I've been busy as hell and so caught up in my other stories. So, I'm really sorry.

Comment and Subscribe <3