Status: Active

A Warped Summer

Second Day

Right after I had finished with my little stunt, Gabe had taken me back to the bus. Something about always attracting to much attention. Anyway, we spent most of the day tuning instruments. Then Steph and Jenny showed up and dragged him away. Steph is okay. Jenny is always a bitch to me for some reason. Jenny is Hunter's younger sister, just so you know.

After that I played some video games in the back of one of the vans. Hunter showed up at some point and we had a tournament. I kicked his ass.

~

I wake up to see Aaron on top of me. I whisper in his ear, "Wake up fatty. Your killing me."

He doesn't move. Oh well. I push him off me, roughly. He's awake now.

"What the hell, Bliss?"

I ignore Aaron and get ready for our first set, which is today and half an hour later, Aaron and I are setting up for our set.

I was in the middle of tuning my guitar when Aaron says, "Bliss, I need help." I look over and see Aaron wrapped up in wires.

"Idiot."

As I help him untangle himself, he asks, "When does our set start?"

"Two o'clock."

"When's that?"

"Half an hour?"

"We slept for that long?!"

I roll my eyes and reply, "Probably the most sleep we'll get this summer."

He nodded.

"Guys?!" We turn to see Hunter. He continues, "The fans at our merch tent are asking about you. You guys should go."

I look at all the instruments and quietly say, "Next time we should bring some crew." Then louder, "Hunter, find someone that can finish setting this up. If it ends up being you, don't get tangled up in all the cords like Aaron."

I quickly finished getting Aaron free and we walked toward our tent.

What we saw made our eyes go wide.

We had more fans than I thought.

Quickly being swarmed, I pull out a marker from my back pocket (gotta be prepared) and I'm signing Bliss Cambel on several posters being thrusted at me from different directions.

Once the crowd thins and I sign the last of the autographs, it's about time to go on stage.

I let out a big sigh and quickly run to the bus to grab my lucky wrist band, then I run to our set.

The first person I see is Gabe and when he sees me, he asks, "Where were you? Hunter can't set our stuff up for crap! The fans were ready to start a riot!"

"What did you do?"

"I got the stuff set up quickly. If luck is on our side, nothing will go wrong while we're on stage."

I held up my wrist band and that seemed to calm his nerves.

Hunter appeared and said, "We're on in two."

I make my way to the side of the stage and see a lot of people.

I hear someone come up behind me and hear Aaron say, "You'll be okay, Bliss. Remember what you say at times like this? Just repeat that to yourself."

After that he walks onto the stage. Hunter and Gabe soon follow.

I take a deep breath and I walk onto the stage.

The crowd screams as we take our positions and Aaron says into his mike, "Sorry we took so long. Bliss was taking a crap."

Cutting him off, I say, "You don't have to lie, Aaron. Just go ahead and tell the fans about your back hair problems. I'm sure they'll understand that you had to get every single hair off before coming out here."

"No interrupting, little girl."

"The truth will set you free!"

Rolling his eyes he tells the audience, "Anyway, we're here now. Enough of this boring talk, it's the first day!"

Audience screams.

We start playing.

It continued like that for the show. We would play some. The audience would scream. Aaron and I would bicker. The audience would scream. We would play some more. The audience would scream, scream, scream, and scream again. It felt like I was a horror movie.

Once everything ended and we were headed back to our van, Aaron said he wanted to check out a few more bands and decided that I should be the person to go with him.

First stop; We The Kings.

They were okay. Aaron talked with them for a little while after they're show and they seemed like decent people.

Second stop; Every Avenue.

I like them. They did this one song, Mindset, that I really liked. I liked the lyrics a lot.

Aaron didn't like them (boo!), so we left before the end of the set.

Third stop; All Time Low.

I recognized the singer and lead guitarist as the two guys Aaron was hanging out with yesterday. Their songs are really good, I might buy a CD.

After the show, we go backstage and when Jack sees me, he come running over. "Your the hot girl from yesterday!" He shouts when he stops in front of me.

"Uh, yeah, sure."

He continues to stare at me creepily and eventually I go to stand next to Aaron who was talking to the guy that play the drums, he introduces himself to me as Rian. He's pretty cool and unexpectedly talkative. I not really paying attention so eventually I just kind of walk away but Aaron and Rian just go on with their conversation.

I'm bored so I walk around and at some point I sort of ignore where I'm going and I end up running into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Is my first reaction but then. . . Oh god.

"It's fine. I don't really mind getting run into when it's by someone as pretty as you."

Holy crap, this guy is cute.

He turned to the guy he was talking to and said, "Excuse me, Zach." The other guy kind of smirked and walked away and that left me and this guy alone. "I'm Cody Carson, by the way," He said to me with a smile.

I returned the smile and replied, "I'm Bliss Cambel."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been forever an last night I looked at all my stories and realized that I had a lot of great plans for this story. Trust me it's not going to be one of the cliche All Time Low stories where a girl goes on tour, falls in love with someone from the band, loses her virginity to them, ends up pregnant after the very unlikely chances of her getting pregnant cause it's her first time, there's some, more drama, more drama, and more drama, and then somehow a happily ever after.

I hate those stories. (besides, Bliss isn't even a virgin-you'll hear more about that later) And trust me, Bliss isn't going to be getting pregnant any time soon-she's 17.

Anyways, I'm back as long as the comments keep coming.

--bookidiot

9 comments, 128 readers, 18 subscribers