Status: ORGINAL STORY FOR THE ROSE PETAL SERIES

The Violet Series

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I ran passed through the policemen at work and jumped over the caution line. I can’t believe my best friend is dead. I thought I as ran passed people watching the crime scene go on. Oh why? Did I do something wrong to lose a best friend like this. MURDERED!? In a bathroom stall her head destroyed and fractured? I didn’t realize that I was crying till I got to my black sedan. I didn’t stop crying till I got home.
“Baby, Alex is that you?” My mom asked hurrying towards the door.
“Yes, I whispered, standing there. We stood there for what seemed like hours, “Oh Mom! She’s dead! She’s dead!”
I ran to my mom hugging her fiercely, I started to cry again. Boy am I a big wuss. “It’s okay, Momma’s is going to be here for you. Momma’s is going to be here for my lil Alexandria.”
That just made me cry harder. I miss my best friend and now my momma is calling my lil Alexandria. Woohoo that makes thing even worse. We stood there hugging each other and crying. Again that seemed like hours just standing there.
………………………………………………..
RING! RING! RIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!
“Want me to answer that?” Mom asked.
“Yea, thanks.”
“Ok, call me if you need anything.” She said, she kissed me on my forehead and left.
I was in the bathroom taking a hot bath, I needed to relax after all of this nonsense. The steam was blocking my sight, I couldn’t really see anything but the mirror. I looked and saw myself, I look horrid. My eyes were swollen and red from that crying earlier. My leg was in pain because I twisted it when I kicked the stall door. I shuddered, I can’t get that image out of my head. Blood on the floor, her face was pale and was staring up at me. All of sudden I screamed like I never screamed before.
“Alex? It’s Sean he wants to talk to you” Mom said, walking into the bathroom. Jeez thanks, Mom ever heard of knocking? “Besides, it’s about…”
“Fine,” I growled taking the phone from my mom, “Hello?”
“ALEX! OH MY GOD YOU’RE OKAY!!” Sean hollered.
“Yea, I’m fine except for my BFF,”
“Lex…I’m so sorry about her, that’s why I called. I wanted to know what happened, I mean if you’re up to tellin’ me.”
NO…I thought, “Yea, I guess.”
As I explained everything to him, Sean was silent.
“Wow, I didn’t think…” He started off but he didn’t finish. I don’t blame him what happened was completely unexpected and how Ally was murdered was unexpected. “Has the police found any evidence yet?”
“No, not to my knowledge.” Silence. “Her funeral is going to be somewhere between next week and the week after.”
“Yea, I’ll try to be there. Look, I got to go but I’ll text you later.” Sean replied. He didn’t even say good-bye.
I sat there with my naked body in, who by now is wrapped in a towel, holding the silence phone. I didn’t know what to think, but I know what I’m gonna do…..cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long but here you go lol