Status: Updates will happen, I promise. I can't tell you how often they will be though.

Find Me With the Love You Laid out for Me

Chapter X

Mikey was right, and I had been questioned. The cops had shown up no later than an hour after I had started working, apparently her body hadn’t burned enough and they were able to run quick tests. Frank sat in silence, watching a random cartoon on the screen while I explained where I had been. Lucky for me I had an alibi that checked out, someone had seen me and Mikey leave without Ashley so we were off the hook, well unless something else came up. But I knew they didn’t suspect me or Mikey, I only felt guilty afterwards for tapping into their heads, but I needed to make sure that we were both clear.

When I had finished we headed home, he still stayed quiet, not having said anything since the morning. But his body was pressed against my side, and he clung to my hand, tightening his grip whenever we walked along a larger crowd. I tried to go down blocks that weren’t nearly as crowded, but being in the city made it almost impossible. At times I was worried that he would end up dislocating parts of my arm, but would have rather had that happen then for him to lose his cool and go on a rampage. We made it back to the apartment in one piece, finding Mikey yet again on the couch, only this time he was watching cartoons.
“Have you seriously been sitting there all day?” he looked over at me and frowned.
“No, I went to the bathroom about two hours ago.” I rolled my eyes and he looked over at Frank, I glanced at Frank who was staring back at him.
“Hi,” Mikey waved with a warm smile. Frank returned the smile but never replied.
“Come on,” I tugged on his hand and lead him to my room where I told him to sit on the bed and left, heading back into the kitchen and opened up the fridge and began searching for the dark green container that Mikey no doubt had pushed to the back.
“Did the cops show up for you today?”
“Yeah,” I replied finding it and pulled it out.
“How’d he do?” I looked over at him, seeing that he had muted the TV.
“Good, he pretty much used my hand, and arm to release his urges. But he made it throughout the day.” I walked over to the coffee pot and poured what was left into a mug before mixing some blood into it, there was no way I was going to give it to him straight.
“Ew,” Mikey grimaced making me laugh, I popped it into the microwave and let it heat up.
“Wait, you’re going to give it to him?” I nodded.
“It’s not a whole lot though, but if I tell you to run, don’t come looking to find out why. Got it? I don’t think he’ll freak out, but just in case.” he nodded looking back at the TV. I took it out and headed back to my room, Frank was standing up and looking around the drawings I had hanging up.
“Here,” I walked up to him and placed the mug in his hands. He brought it up to his nose and sniffed it, grimacing.
“It’s the only way you’ll get it.” he frowned but nonetheless began to drink it. I walked over to my desk and sat down in the chair, watching him intently waiting for any signs. But nothing changed, and when he was done, he walked over to me and held it out for me to take it. I sat it on the desk and stood up.
“Feel better?” I asked looking into his eyes, grateful when there were no traces of that dark purple. He nodded looking away, his eyes scanning the room.
“Are you hungry?” he shook his head.
“Why don’t you get some sleep? You didn’t sleep last night.” I eyed the clock and saw that it was only five, but sleep sounded good. I grabbed his arm and lead him over to the bed.
“Come on,” he never said anything but he laid down closest to the wall, staring up at the ceiling. It was a little creepy, he wasn’t moving, and that wasn’t like him. I laid down next to him and looked up, wondering why my ceiling was so interesting. I felt him shift and he cuddled into my side, draping his arm over my stomach. I looked down at him to see his eyes closed and I picked up my arm wrapping it around him and he scooted closer. I smiled, now that was more like it. I closed my eyes and was out the moment my head hit my pillow.

When I woke up I felt like something was off, moving my arm I realized that Frank was missing and I shot up, looking around my room finding no trace of him. I got out of bed and hurried out of my room, seeing the kitchen light on I ran in and stopped when I saw Frank sitting at the counter and Mikey was getting things out of the fridge. He stood up and looked at me.
“Hey Bro, what’s wrong?”
“He thought I killed you.” I looked over at Frank who was looking at me.
“We were only talking,” Mikey frowned.
“No, it’s okay.... I was just worried, that’s all.” Mikey grinned.
“We’re fine, see, look, nothings wrong.” he walked over to the stove and I noticed he was making grilled cheese.
“Did you finally get hungry?” I walked over to him and he nodded. I sat down on the other stool and rubbed my face yawning.
“You want one?” I looked over at Mikey and shook my head.
“Thanks though,” I yawned again and felt cheese hit me in the face.
“What the hell Mikey?” I groaned picking it up off the table and threw it back at him.
“You just took a four hour nap, you don’t get to yawn.” he stated tossing the cheese back at me.
“Real mature.” I grumbled leaning to the end of the counter and tossed it into the trash can on the floor. Mikey slid the grilled cheese on a napkin over to Frank who ate it slowly, but before he could even finish it, he let it fall on the counter top.
“Where’s your bathroom?”
“Right next to my bedroom, why?” but he took off flying down the hall.
“Did you poison him or something?” I looked over at Mikey.
“All it was, was cheese. I’m not that bad of a cook am I?”
“We’ll talk about that later,” I walked down the hall and heard him throwing up. Going into the bathroom I found him with his head in the toilet, gagging.
“When was the last time you ate regular food?” I kneeled down next to him and rubbed his back.
He picked up his head, spitting into it and sighed.
“Years.... like... since I went to California,” he groaned before spilling more of his stomach into the toilet.
“So was it the grilled cheese?” I looked over at Mikey who was grimacing.
“Its because he hasn’t eaten real food in a while. It wasn’t your cooking, go make sure you don’t burn the place down, I’ve got it in here.” he nodded leaving and I turned back to Frank who was still gagging into the toilet.
“We have to get you used to eating again, your stomach can’t handle it.” he picked up his head and looked at me with an unhappy glare.
“You want me to get sick?” he turned to look back at the toilet.
“No, but you need to eat regularly.” when he was done I helped him up and grabbed the glass off the sink and filled it with water.
“Here, you can use my tooth brush too.” he nodded rinsing his mouth and cleaned it until he was happy.
“I hate the taste.” he grumbled rinsing out my brush and put it back in its place.
“Everybody does.” he turned around and leaned against my chest, wrapping his arms around my waist.
“You feel better now though?” he nodded. I ran my hand through his hair and sighed.
“I’m sorry.” he mumbled catching me off guard.
“Why? Its not you like you knew it was going to happen.”
“No.... not that. But for being the way I was... its not that I wanted to... I just was, and I couldn’t control it. Its hard... but I don’t want to hurt anyone... I’m trying.” he explained.
“I know, but like I said, I’m going to help you.” he nodded against my chest and sighed.
“I love you Gee.” I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face, maybe I had my Frankie back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another happy update.... ^_^

Comment maybe???
You guys are incredible and I thank you for reading and commenting.