Status: New, but I'm not sure about it.

I Have A Secret, This Is My Confession

Five

Most days I’m fine. I can laugh at jokes or make a few of my own. I can go out to eat or do other things and have a good time with my friends. Most days, anyway.

Other days, I’ll start the day without a care in the world, but something will happen and then I’m sad and depressed for the rest of the day. Some days I don’t get sad or depressed, I just get angry. The sad thing is…my mood changes are brought on by seemingly meaningless things.

It gets worse, even though none of the people directly around me were involved in my mood change, I still tend to take it out on them, more so when I’m angry than when I’m sad. I’ve been told that when I’m depressed I can bring down the moods of everyone else in the room.

It’s safe to say no one wants to be around me when I’m like this. I’m starting to feel like I might be bi-polar, but I don’t want to go to the doctor and be put on pills to make me “normal”. I don’t want the good parts of my personality to change in order to help the bad.

I don’t want to have to depend on pills to keep me a sane, functioning human being.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe :]

You should know the drill....if you want to be a co-author leave me a message or a comment. Or if you want me to post something for you (anon) leave me a message saying so, or with your entry. If I don't respond right away or get it posted, I'm sorry. I do have a job since I have bills to pay. I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.