Status: complete

Unwinding Serpent

"Lost Love"

To this day, Cindy could not believe her family had thought her story was real. After Shariza had performed the spell and Adam had passed his energy into her body she had woken up to her body still torn to shreds. She was in agonizing pain; Shariza said she could do no more but send her back to her time. To avoid suspicion she created a story and then went back.

Cindy had somehow ended up at a park in the city. Someone had phoned 9-11 thinking that she had gotten attacked by a wild dog or something when they found her. Everyone had blindly believed their falsehood because there was no other explanation. The only question people had, was why she had been in that part of the city by herself.

Everyone thought Adam had skipped town without notice to go travel the world or go see family somewhere. Except, only Cindy knew the truth, a truth she could tell no one. Again she had to suffer alone with the pain, of losing someone she loved deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count on story: 4,725
I told you guys that this would be a very short chapter. Its just to finish it up and answer any questions that maybe you didn't catch in the story.
p.s. I might have a one chapter short story to equel this one comming up soon!