Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XII

Andy takes a look at me and makes the good decision of leaving the room. I sit down where she was and Francis turns to face me. "You feeling okay?

"Yeah I'm fine." No I’m not. She puts her legs on my lap. Her heel is rubbing against something that shouldn't be rubbed. "What day is it?" She rests her head on the arm rest.

"It's Thursday."

"Our day off is almost over." I touch her toes, I know she's really ticklish. She takes her feet back. I scoot forward to her side and grab her legs and open them wide enough for me to slide in. She wraps her arms around me and holds on tight. We're having a make out session on Andy's couch, she won't mind though, will she? We're really getting into it now, it's the first time we've been alone in a house since we started dating.

I never knew you could make a girl moan from only kissing her. I want to take this back into the room, but I can't pull away. Her hands are on my chest, we're both breathing hard.

"Bedroom?" She looks at me.

"Can we make it?" I smirk.

"We can try." I pick her up and walk down the hall, she kicks the door close. I place her on the bed, and she wraps her legs around my back. She pulls my shirt up and rubs my chest.

"I never knew you had a happy trail." I chuckle. I take her shirt off and underneath I see her white breasts. I reach to unhook her bra, "No." I'm confused. "Save those for last." I reach down to her belt and take that off while pulling her pants down. She pulls mine down as well, she laughs at my boxers. "I remember those." My boxers are red with little flaming soccer balls, I shake my hips for her.

"You're a ghost." She frowns.

"I know, I need to tan badly." I shake my head.

"I like you pale."

"You and you only."

"I count the most." She smiles. Her underwear is the shade of blood, I love that color.

"Want to see what's underneath?"

"Indeed I do." Instead of taking them off she unhooks her bra. I let out my horny giggle. I knock all our clothes to the floor, she's still wearing her underwear. "Time to unwrap my present,"

"Who said it was your present?"

"That wet line." She blushes. I finally take them off, "So adorable!" She pulls me close to her, I wiggle out of my boxers. I love how her eyes get big when she's surprised.

"Ready for take off?!" She smiles.

"We're not astronauts."

"But I can make you feel like you can fly."

"We'll see." We kiss deeply, I'm already making her moan and we haven't even started. "I love you Zalex." She can barely talk, am I that good?

"I love you too." I open her legs. The key is in the ignition, let’s go for a ride.