Status: Complete

A Walk Through Hell

Chapter XVI

"Poof!" Francis embraces the tall muscular man.

"Good to see you again Francis, I've missed you." I'm stunned by how gorgeous Poof grew up to be.

"Zalex aren't you going to say hi?" I look at Francis then at Poof.

"H-hi Poof." He grins. Francis taps my shoulder. "I have to start my day a little early, can you show Poof around?" I nod for fear that I might stutter again. She lightly kisses me on the cheek and walks out the door. The damn librarian comes back.

"Can I help you find something?" She directs the question towards Poof already knowing my response. He smiles and looks at me.

"I've already found everything I've ever wanted." My ears turn warm. She obviously doesn't understand his comment and walks off to annoy another unfortunate high school student.

"Would you care for a tour?" It took a lot of effort to keep my voice from shaking.

"I would love that." I lead him out of the library and down the main hall, I point out different offices and random lockers of people I know. He silently walks by side and laughs at my jokes whether they are funny or not.

"What's your schedule?" He pulls a green piece of paper out of his pocket and hands it to me. I skim through it, we have biology together.

"Want me to show you the quickest way to these rooms?" He grins.

"I'd love that." Why does he have this type of effect on me? I show him all the quickest routes around school and we still have about fifteen minutes before the first bell rings. We take a seat near a tree planter box, they're a lot bigger then they sound.

"So Poof, how have you been?" He sighs and leans back to a comfortable sitting position.

"I was cheated on by two boyfriends, both cheating on me with the other. My sister ran away with her boyfriend/possible husband, and my parents are getting a divorce." Damn shouldn't have asked.

"I'm sorry." He grins at me.

"It's not your fault." I still feel bad. Somehow the last thirteen minutes pass by quickly. I jolt back to attention when the first bell rings.

"Well, I guess it’s time to start our day."

"Good thing I'm starting it with you." I can tell I'm blushing. Throughout first period I could not focus, it kept wandering back to Poof. He grew up so much in three years. When I first met him he was skinny, pale, and otherwise dorky looking. But now he's tall, tan, muscular, and downright smoking hot. When biology came I was beyond excited, the only empty seat in class was to my left. I watched him out of the corner of my eye all period. I compared Poof to Francis, who had a cuter smile, who had a nice ass. The last bell of the day rings and school is finally over. Poof walks behind me to the girls locker room where I usually meet Francis.

"Hey Poof. Hey babe." I swirl around to grab Francis by the waist and pick her up in a twirl hug.

"Track today?"

"You know it." I put her back on the ground.

"What time?"

"Same as always." She kisses me goodbye and walks to the locker room. I turn to Poof.

"She'll be out at five. Want to wait around?" He gives me the brightest smile.

"That sounds delightful."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting worried my story isn't good enough for the Mibba world T_T