Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"We can't be together, can we?"

Frank was leaning on the car door, myself sat inbetween his legs and leant back on his chest, head on his chest. He was back in his jeans, studded belt around his hips, but still no shirt, because apparently he didn't see the point. It would just stick to him anyway, and that would be utterly uncomfortable. I was back in my bra and underwear, staring at the window across from us on the opposite back door of the car, slightly amazed at the amount of love steam that had been produced on the windows. I never really thought that the windows steamed for sure after you'd had sex in a car, but apparently it was true, and I'm not going to lie and say I don't like it. I mean, it was kind of just a temporary reminder at how good Frank must be at sex, although I couldn't rate people. That was, afterall, only my second time having sex. Oddly enough, me being a total newbie at sex just seemed to excite Frank more. Why that is so; I'm not sure.
He'd opened the back windows of the car a second later, and they were open all the way, so when he was smoking it would flow right through the car and not stay around -- he wanted me to be able to breath somewhat, to have me recover from what had just happened so my father wouldn't become suspicious and murder him. He'd lit up a cigarette evidently, but of course only after asking me if I minded, and I didn't really care -- this was Frank, afterall, and he would forever be an exception. He sat behind me, my weight laying back on him carelessly, and he didn't seem to mind, taking drags from his cigarette while the seemingly cool wind blew through the car, against our moist skins, spreading the cigarette smoke around. He curled a piece of my hair around the index finger of his free hand, twhirling it absentmindedly and circling it around his finger like a child. After even fifteen minutes of recouperation, Frank didn't seem all that different when it came to his amount of energy. Although, he was the most tired I'd ever seen him in my time of knowing him. I, on the other hand, was absolutely exhausted. I shifted over onto my side, facing towards the backs of the front drivers seat and curling up into the pheadal position, snuggling into Franks chest where I layed half ontop of him and half between his legs. Upper body against his, lower body inbetween his legs. Everything seemed so perfect at this moment, and I knew it couldn't last. All good things come to an end.
"What happens now?" I wondered out loud while Frank took another drag from his coffin nail, exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air, his head tilted and he thought for a moment.
"... Well." He started, evidently not knowing what he was going to say. There was another moment of silence and thinking, "... It depends on what you mean."
"... It's just... We can't be together, can we?" I inquired, my voice small and soft, practically a whisper, and I looked up at him from the top of my vision, seeing him furrow his eyebrows while he stared out the window opposite from us. "I mean, what I'm trying to say is, wouldn't people frown upon a senior being with a freshmen? You were talking about it before, y'know? How it's kind of weird."
"I never said it felt wrong though," He interrupted me, tapping some of the ashes of his cigarette out the window before taking a small puff from it, "Does it actually look like I care anyway?" I shifted onto my stomach and crossed my arms on his chest, resting my chin on them and staring at him to have him stare back at me.
"Kind of." I answered, even if only to bug him, and he rolled his eyes at me and scoffed quietly, looking past me out the window from the other car door. "Just 'cause it doesn't feel wrong doesn't mean it isn't wrong, and just 'cause you don't care doesn't mean other people don't as well." I pointed out to him quietly, and his eyes squinted slightly while he stared out the window before his gaze turned down to me.
"Is this some way of telling me you don't want to be with me?" He asked me suspiciously, and I couldn't help but to just laugh at him, because that was ridiculous. What freshmen wouldn't want to be with an attractive senior?
"You're an idiot." I commented, and he bit his lip and looked up at the ceiling from the top of his eyes for a moment before looking back down at me, his signature smirk taking its place on his lips. The smirk that I knew all too well already.
"A cute idiot, though." He corrected me cockily and I rolled my eyes at him, turning and resting the side of my head on my folded arms. "You didn't deny it." He simpered in amusement, "I win."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. This time." I murmured and he snickered happily, placing a kiss on the top of my head before continuing on with twhirling a piece of my hair around his finger peacefully.
"Y'know. I like this." He thought aloud, mostly to himself but allowing me to hear anyway, and I could completely agree with him. If I had the choice, I'd choose to stay here like this for so much longer. To stop time and just stay like this for days and days. He rested an elbow up on the window and took another drag from his cigarette, exhaling a cloud of smoke. "We can be together." He pointed out randomly, "We just can't tell anyone about the sex. Unless you want me to go to jail." I gave a laugh -- right, because I wasn't legal. That didn't seem to bother Frank. But of course neither did smoking and underage drinking.