Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"Just 'cause you can't get laid, man, doesn't mean I can't."

The back of the school seemed to be turning into our usual place, during lunch hour atleast. I didn't mind at all, because it was secluded and we could be alone. I sat on the floor up against the brick wall, sitting at Franks feet while he leaned back on the wall casually, smoking a cigarette. He slipped down beside me against the wall a few minutes later, though, and leant down to place a brief kiss on my jaw, because thats just where his lips landed. Thoughts of what that group of seniors must have thought about mine and Franks kiss forever flew through my mind, despite the incredible distraction Frank might be. "What're you thinking about, dollface?" He teased me, and I gave a quiet giggle, leaning over onto him and resting my head onto his shoulder. I sighed and he took another drag from his cigarette, awaiting a response from me.
"Why'd you kiss me infront of those people?" I murmured awkwardly, and he took one last long drag from his cigarette before flicking it to the ground infront of us and stomping on it with his foot.
He rested his jaw against my head and paused for a second, "Well, why not, right?"
"I feel like they're going to kill me now though." I whined and he gave an amused laugh, his hand crawling onto my thigh and giving it a squeeze of reassurance, placing a kiss atop my head on my hair. He left his mouth resting against my head, nose snuggled into my hair and inhaling the smell of it, lips curling into a smile.
"I wouldn't let anyone kill you." He murmured into my hair, "If anyone lays so much as a finger on you with bad intentions, then I'll have 'em dead once I'm finished with them."
I gave a small giggle and his smile brightened against my head, "That works." I muttered and he let out a laugh.
"I'm not ashamed of you, y'know." He told me quietly, "Just because you're younger thats no excuse to be. Age is just a number, love is love all the same. Anyways, I can do what I want, right? If I like you, then I'll like you. Other people can be as upset as they want. I don't care." A small smile couldn't help but break out on my lips, because it just felt good to hear those things. He wanted people to know about us, so I suppose we are together. He likes me, really, the feeling is mutual -- even if the sex wasn't enough evidence. I like to hear him say it, and I could only hope one day it'd turn out to be love. Thats what we all want anyway, right?
We sat there for a few more minutes, silence taking over, but not uncomfortable. In fact, it was probably more comfortable then I'd hoped it would have been. Evidently people can't talk forever, and it was nice reassurance to know things wouldn't go awkward when a silence fell between Frank and I. I shifted after that little while, though, and sat up straight, getting to my feet. Frank looked up at me in wonder. "We should probably get something to eat." I considered and he gave a small sigh, getting up and brushing himself off infront of me. Thats when he randomly pressed me back against the wall and pressed himself against me, hands crawling around my hips and slipping into the back pockets of my jeans, pulling my hips against his.
"I still have to fix that hickey, though." He purred, leaning in so our faces were seperated by a mere inch, his nose almost touching to mine.
"Frank. Couldn't I get in trouble by one of the teachers, or something?" I mumbled and he stared at me for a moment, biting his lip ever so slightly.
"Fuck 'em." He replied in a whisper under his breath, locking his lips onto mine and biting at my lips before his mouth moved to the spot under my jaw on the left side of my neck, biting at the spot that held the slightly faded mark. He nipped at it a few times, each time the bites getting harder and harder, enducing a small noise to make its way from my lips. He only smirked against my neck, beginning to suck on the skin there roughly, more aggressive then I would have expected. My fingers automatically hooked onto the belt loops of his jeans and his belt, rather securely too. He groaned and nipped at the skin before sucking harder, and I didn't even think that was possible. The pressure on that spot was borderline painful, and it would be painful if not for the fact that it was Frank, and it only turned me on. He pressed himself to me more, trapping me between himself and the wall even more, hands adjusting in the back pockets of my jeans. A quiet giggle escaped my lips automatically a second later because I couldn't help it -- he just grabbed my ass. "I know you like it." He murmured against my neck before nipping at the spot again, and I giggled again softly, trying to stifle that bit of laughter. His lips curved into a smile against my skin, nibbling at my neck some more. He paused a minute later though, pulling away after and grabbing my hand, flashing me his teeth playfully before he grabbed his bag, and I automatically did the same, being pulled away with Frank after slinging it over my shoulder. He took me to his car, checking the time on his phone on the way there, and he opened the back door for me, checking around us. I glanced around as well, and the parking lot was surprisingly empty, the whole campus empty itself. He poked my stomach and I laughed at him, giving him a weird look and sighing, slipping in and crawling to the other side to make room for him, dropping my bag down on the floor infront of the seat. Frank slid in and shut the door, locking it.
"And you have complete confidence that some teacher isn't going to find us?" I inquired, and he looked at me innocently, shrugging carelessly before his adventurous hands grabbed at my waist and tugged me closer, our bodies meeting in the center of the back seat. His lips found mine almost instantly and it didn't take long for his hungry tongue to lick its way through my lips and reach as far into my mouth as it could, shoving his tongue down my throat basically. I made a muffled noise, getting a lusty groan from him, his fingers jabbing into my sides before one of them slid down my side past my hip and down my thigh, squeezing it. That hand continued to touch along my thigh, squeezing it, his fingers seeming like they were drawing things on it. My hands found their way to the back of his head and neck, one grabbing the back of his neck and the other tangling in his hair, gripping onto it and tugging slightly. He moaned into my mouth, vibrations causing a turn on, and he proceeded forward, working on pushing me onto the seat fully, which he easily succeeded in doing, and my upper back was pressed against the car door, the back of my head against part of the window. He kneeled between my legs, one hand crawling up the front of my shirt and the other cupping the back of my neck now. My fingers found themselves curled into the fabric of the front of his shirt sooner or later, pulling it to get him closer. He seperated his lips from mine for a breath before tilting his head the other way and slipping his tongue back into my mouth, giving a small noise.
The moment was interrupted by someone banging on the window, causing us both to jump and our lips to seperate, Franks gaze darting up through the window. His eyes squinted at whoever the person might be that partially just cock blocked him while my face turned red with embarassment, "Getting into that freshmen shit, huh Frank?" The familiar voice mocked, and I remembered him as the dark brown haired boy with the black fingernails from English class. Franks lips suddenly turned into a peachy smirk.
"Just 'cause you can't get laid, man, doesn't mean I can't." Frank rejoindered through the glass smoothly, calmly. I slapped my hands over my face as I turned an even darker shade of crimson.
"She doesn't need you to make her into a woman yet, Frank. She's like, fourteen." The boys voice laughed harshly at him. I groaned and slumped down slightly beneath Frank, who flipped the guy off, his smirk darkening while he mouthed a "fuck you" at him before pressing his palm and hand to the glass, blocking the boys view of us and blocking his face out.
"This isn't live porn, you fucker, piss off." Frank swore at him loudly through the window, and I heard the boy snicker slightly and murmur something to himself before walking away. Frank rolled his eyes at the boy while he walked away, scowling before he turned his gaze down to me, giving a small laugh because my hands were still pressed to my face. I peeked through my fingers a little more visibly and he gave a low giggle at me, one of his hands taking mine from my face.
"Frank." I whined, and he raised an eyebrow at me in confusion, giving a short puzzled laugh, "Now he knows I'm not a virgin."
He stared at me for another moment in silence, "Was that... supposed to be a secret?" He blinked, his face etching in question and bewilderment.
A small sigh made its way from my lips, "Its your fault if people start calling me a whore."
"You're not a whore." He laughed instantly, as if it were completely absurd, "Whores get on their knees and give head to their teachers so their grades are actually existent."
I gave him a crazy look before laughing quietly, "Nice, Frank." I simpered like a little kid, giggling.
"What did you want me to say to him?" He mumbled, brushing his lips against mine for a moment, "I'm not going to sit back while some guy smack talks us."
"He was mostly smack talking me."
"Even more of a reason to punch him in the face," He muttered, "Insulting me is one thing, insulting you is a complete other thing. If anyone hurts you I'm not going to just stand around like a fool and let them, I can't let you take that sort of shit. People in Jersey go crazy about this stuff."
"People in Jersey are crazy, Frank." I corrected him, pointing that out for him, and he thought for a second.
"You have a point."
♠ ♠ ♠
Double post today.
I have officially deactivated my formspring.
I have no time for the haters, y'know?
Why waste my time on them when I have good people to talk to?
Why spend my time on them when I have people that have positive things to say?
So, don't go to my formspring link -- it doesn't work.
Maybe after a while I'll decide to reactivate it, but it's not likely -- so whoever it was that was hating, don't bother waiting up for me to repost, you can move on now. I'm letting you win.
Anyway, thank you to everyone who commented, and all of the new subscribers and everyone whos reading! Keep commenting and maybe hit me up sometime on my profile and we can chat? I really like making new friends. ^ ^
I love you guys.
I love whoever was hating on me too.
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

-XOXOkat.