Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"... That was... so... embarassing."

Past midnight, evidently, laying not even half asleep in my bed in the dark in my room, staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep, my mind had been occupied with way too many thoughts to calm down and allow me to claim atleast a few hours of sleep. So I lay awake, here in my bed alone, all sound seemingly drowned out by my own thoughts, a daze swallowing me up. I could only hope the daze would end with slumber, but in this particular case it's not likely. I was glad that tomorrow was Friday, regardless of the fact at how nervous I felt. How were the kids in that group -- or just kids in general, because let's be honest, that pale kid probably blabbed to everyone -- going to act toward me now? They didn't bug me before, but a feeling told me they were going to now. I jumped and snapped out of my thinking, sitting up quickly when there was a tapping on my window. My gaze darted over to my window where the silhouette of a familiar figure stood, looking in at me. I reached over and flicked on my small lamp at the side of my bed, looking back at the face that I knew all too well. I sighed with relief and a small crooked smile made its way onto my lips before I crawled out of my bed and stepped over to the window, unlatching it. He opened it himself before he ducked his head in and placed one of his kisses on my lips. "What're you doing here, Frank?" I whispered, he grinned innocently and shrugged, climbing in without difficulty, leaving the window open while he grabbed me by the waist and pecked at my lips several times, getting a quiet giggle from me. He placed one last peck on my lips before he kissed my chin, then my jaw and then worked on leaving kisses on my neck and throat, my hands reaching out and curling into the fabric on either side of his shirt. His hands skidded down to my hips, where he held onto them, his thumbs pressing into the bone and the pads of his fingers pressing into the skin. I gasped slightly, because it hurt. The bruises were still there, and it was tender and sensitive. His grip loosened and his kisses stopped, resting his forehead against the side of my neck and staring down, watching his hands while they brushed up my stomach, lifting the fabric of my black tee shirt with it. One of his hands ran their fingertips over one of my hips, grazing over the bruise.
"Sorry." He murmured quietly, laughing softly under his breath. I giggled for really no reason at all and turned my head so I could place a kiss on his head, his eyes fluttering shut for a few seconds before they opened again, eyelashes fluttering against the skin on my neck. Another soft giggle left my lips, because the feeling of his eyelashes tickled, and this only got a soft laugh from him in return. He started with his kisses on my neck again, licking the tip of his tongue over the skin every so often, and his hands wandered up my shirt. My fingers curled more into the fabric of his own shirt before they hooked themselves onto the front pockets of his jeans, and besides from his cell phone the edge of a small package brushed against the fingers on my right hand, and I rolled my eyes because I knew exactly what it was. In one swift motion I plucked the condom from his pocket and held it up inbetween us, stopping Franks kisses. I received a blank look from him before he gave a quiet snicker. "I wasn't expecting sex, you should know that. We're not alone in the house." He pointed out, "It was a just in case sort of thing." He told me, and I rolled my eyes once again, because we'd had unprotected sex before. We probably shouldn't have, but it was one of those situations where you needed a release. We wouldn't be having unprotected sex anymore, atleast, because if my father found out I was pregnant he'd do god knows what, and he'd expect Frank to be the father right away. I eyed the condom package after thinking for a moment, and I decided I'd keep it, just in case. We'll probably end up using it sooner or later anyway, if not tonight. I pushed Frank back gently, pushing him closer to the bed, and before we fell down ontop of it I dropped the condom down on my small night table. I pushed Frank down onto the bed, in which he didn't ask questions, and lowered down infront of him, straddling one of his legs and leaning over him, attaching our lips. One of my hands crawled up under his shirt, running across his lower abdomen, and a small noise left him before my fingers trailed down and settled on his crotch. He lifted his hips a little, lips curving into a smirk into the kiss, and I gave a muffled giggle. Both of my hands settled on his belt buckle, picking at it until it snapped open before they situated themselves on undoing his jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them. I palmed him through his jeans, rubbing at the material, and he was already more then half hard. He gave a small gasp and hiss, head falling back for a second, his hips twitching up into my hands. I slipped my fingertips into the elastic of his boxers, hooking on, and he groaned and pushed himself forward, pushing me down onto my back so he was ontop. One of his hands pulled at the hem of my shirt and I convulsed quietly, slipping my fingers out from his boxers to swiftly pull off my shirt and toss it beside us. He quickly pulled off his own, long sleeved, shirt amd tossed it to the side with mine, lips leaning down and sucking on my collarbone. My hands slipped down his abdomen again and slid into his boxers, fingers wrapping around, and he gave a small noise of encouragement. Seconds of stroking went by before he groaned, moving his head and burying his face in the crook of my neck, mumbling curses into my shoulder and neck. His hips twitched in a small thrust into my hands and I gave a soft giggle. His fingers jabbed into the matress, tensing and curling in the sheets, hips forming a tiny rhythm with my hands. This wasn't working well, though, because there was no lubricant, he didn't seem to mind -- except for the fact I was going painfully slow. He wouldn't ever be satisfied if there wasn't any lube. His head pulled from my shoulder and he gasped in objection when I removed my hands. I just rolled my eyes at him, leaning over to my end table and searching around it for some sort of cream that I could use. He gave a small gulp before placing a gentle kiss on the side of my jaw, groaning as if to tell me to hurry up. I giggled again, finally finding something to use as a lubricant, content that I wouldn't have to spit on my hands and use my own saliva. It was some moisturizer, and I put some in my hands, a substantial amount, enough that I would have some on my hands to make them slippery. I put the bottle away and kissed Franks temple then placed a kiss on his shoulder, my hands trailing down again and resuming their position around him, continuing to rub and tug, stroking. He gave a moan and murmured something incoherent, I continued with my circuit. He was puddy in my hands, completely. His face was a dark shade, and I had no reason why, but I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to disrupt the pleasure he seemed to be feeling. He snuggled his face back into the crook of my neck, hips taking thrusts against my hands. After a few minutes, he tensed up all of a sudden, a moan vibrating on my shoulder, his fingers curling into the sheets harder, and a few seconds later my fingers and my stomach were covered with white, hot, sticky fluid. Frank lifted his red face from my shoulder only slightly, panting on it. He swallowed with slight difficulty, "... That was... so... embarassing." He grumbled through his panting, out of breath, and I gave a small laugh, because thats why his face was red.
"How do you expect we deal with this?" I giggled softly, wiggling my fingers that were still covered with the hot fluid. He gave a small sigh, staring down at my fingers and my stomach that were covered with it before looking up and glancing around. He reached over and grabbed a tissue from the tissue box beside the bed, sitting up and I sat up as well, him straddling my legs. He took my hands and wiped my fingers clean one by one, laughing quietly at himself. He ducked his head closer to mine, placing a soft kiss on my lips while he cleaned my fingers quickly, finishing them off before I leaned back on my hands and he wiped the small spurts of fluid from off of my bare stomach, crumpling up the tissue and throwing it into the small garbage a few feet away. "Stay here tonight." I whispered, "We can go by your apartment tomorrow before school so you can change your clothes." He pressed another kiss to my lips, pressing harder and harder before releasing that pressure and smiling at me lazily.
"I'm really tired." He murmured and I laughed, because of course he was -- he just had an orgasm, it's bound to tire someone out. He collapsed down onto the bed beside me and gave a tired sigh, watching as I pulled my shirt back on, getting up. I hadn't realized how cold it was from being so distracted, the window was still open and the cool night air was blowing in. I shut it and locked the window before shuffling back over to the bed and following down onto it, laying down beside Frank. He turned his gaze over to me, pausing for a moment before grabbing onto my shirt and tugging me closer, cuddling me into him. He enveloped my upper lip between his gently and my eyes fluttered shut, enveloping our lips even tighter a second later and feeling him pressing the tiniest bit more into it. Then, a flash interrupted the moment, and I hesitantly pulled away, Frank looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes and he just laughed, kissing the tip of my nose and shutting his phone, snuggling me even closer to him. "I'll keep you warm."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! Thirty two subscribers! I love you guys, you're the best! <3!
Gaaahh. I'm so happy that so many people like the story so far, but it's not over -- far from, hopefully. (:
I know, this one was explicit. But hey, they're teenagers, y'know?
Young and horny, haha.
Keep commenting -- comments, comments, comments!
I wanna know what you guys think!
Tell me what you like and what you dont like, suggest ideas for the story, guess what might happen later on in the story -- stuff like that! ^ ^

I really love you guys, and I can't thank you enough for reading.
It means the world to me to know that people like my writing.

-XOXOkat.