Status: Active.

It's Classy, Not Classic.

"He was totally checking you out."

Physical Education never really appealed to me at all to be honest, never really was my favourite subject in school, and as I could easily skip that class, I knew it'd be better to put up with it then to run and hide from physical activity, and so with this thought in mind, when Monday rolled in quicker then expected, I wasn't really all too excited for it even if for the soul fact that I had PE before lunch in the morning time. Still being quite tired from a few of the things that went on over the weekend, and not to mention bothered by some of them as well, I actually was considering skipping and possibley meeting up with Frank, and if not that enticing Rae into skipping with me. That didn't go as planned, because all Rae did was force me into staying for gym class, which I wasn't thankful to her for. "What's your problem? It's just gym." She'd laughed at me while we were doing the instructed stretches before doing our twelve minute run.
Sighing, I glanced over at her and watched with slight disgust as she cracked each one of her fingers, laughing right back at her under my breath, "Just tired is all." I rejoindered once she'd finished cracking her fingers, only to watch as she started to crack her knuckles now.
"I'm making the assumption it's Franks fault." She smirked over at me and I rolled my eyes almost immediately after right back, hoping my face didn't go pink, because of course that was one of the reasons for my exhausted state, one of the reasons I was dreading the very twelve minute run we were going to have to do. "You dirty whore." She spat at me in a hushed voice, only teasing me like she did on a daily basis, and I laughed at her only to have her laugh right back.
And once we'd started on our run along the track on the field, I jogged alongside Rae, noticing that our PE teacher was obviously slightly annoyed that we were only jogging, but letting it go anyway for some reason. A nudge in the arm from Rae was what snapped me out of my thoughts, though, and her smirk was plastered to her face yet again. She nodded her head to the side at where the boys were doing soccer passes with partners, and I glanced over to see Alex staring right back, his face turning pink as he gave me a small smile and wave. I laughed at him and didn't even bother to wave back, turning my attention back to Rae, "He was totally checking you out." Rae confirmed to me and I shot her a small glare, making her giggle, "Frankieboys not going to be happy about that."
"Oh please, you're not going to fucking tell him are you?" I whined back at her, "He probably wasn't even checking me out anyway."
She let out a loud scoff of absurdity, "Wrong! He totally was." She responded confidently, "He has the hots for you or some shit."
"Doubt it." I told her with my own voice of confidence, snickering a little, "He wouldn't even dare -- he's like, terrified of Frank."
"Pretty sure the same goes for Josh." She snickered right back, "And I guess it makes sense -- Franks some intimidating senior, after all, and he hogs you all for himself all the time."
"What do you mean by that?" I snapped defensively by accident, she only rolled her eyes, knowing that I really didn't mean to start an argument.
"Franks like, absolutely retarded for you." She giggled at the thought, giggled at her words like it was so true, as if it were the perfect way to put it, "He loves to be around you, because I don't know, you obviously give the all great and superior Frankie butterflies in his stomach and maybe he just loves that. I know for a fact that Frank has never been in love, and it's like, now that he has it, he doesn't want it to get ruined."
I paused for a moment, thinking it over and letting my eyes stare at the ground as we jogged before I turned my gaze back up at her and replied, "So you're saying he's like, scared that we'll fall... out of love?"
"Maybe, maybe not." She rejoindered, shrugging, "It would explain alot of things, after all. Or maybe he just needs some reassurance." And a smirk set over her mouth, nudging me in the arm with her elbow a little harder then intended, which only made me whine a noise of slight pain and grab the spot she'd jabbed on my arm with my hand. I squinted at her ungratefully and she let out a laugh at me, "Wimp."
Lunch had come around, and instead of setting ourelves into a busy and crammed cafeteria, Rae, one of our other friends Cara and I sat outside on the front lawn of the school under a tree, soon being joined by Joshua and Alex, who smiled at us and sat down, "So, what are we talking about ladies?" Alex inquired from his spot where he sat beside me now, I sat cross legged beside him, Rae's head in my lap as she layed on the ground in our sloppy circle of friends, which really wasn't a circle at all. In the time I've come to know each one of them, this was nothing but ordinary, because we were all almost too friendly with eachother, a family where I was the new extension.
"Kattybaby here is thinking about her precious Frankiepoo." Rae teased me in response to Alex's question, shooting a smirk up at me which only made me squint back down at her ungratefully, and I glanced over at Alex, who glanced back at me vacantly, something in his eyes that I couldn't read.
"Not really." I corrected her to him and he just nodded a tiny bit, "Only kind of thinking what he's doing."
"You're still thinking about him all the same though." Cara pointed out, now smirking at me alongside Rae, and I rolled my eyes at them, sighing.
"Can we not make the topic my boyfriend?" I pleaded to them subtley, "Frank's the topic of our conversations a little too often."
"Only because of your overactive sex life." Rae laughed out, which instantly made Alex seem uncomfortable and awkward, scratching the back of his neck out of said discomfort as Joshua sat there vacantly, a blank expression plastered to his face, and my own face turned deep red as Rae and Cara burst out into laughter together. I groaned, my eyebrows furrowing, and I knotted my fingers in Rae's hair, tugging at it and making her end her laughter to yelp out of pain and squint right back up at me.
Fortunately, the day seemed to fly by even more quick then it came, and I stepped out of the school with Rae and Cara, walking with them with my bag slung over my shoulder, "You guys want to come over and hang out?" Rae inquired, Cara nodded in agreement, smiling crookedly, and Rae glanced over at me for an answer, making me bite my lip. "Oh please don't tell me you're going to stay home with Frank again." She whined, making Cara only whine along with her, and I sighed at them, fiddling with my fingers in thought.
"Frank has friends too, you know. It's not like he'll be all alone." Cara pointed out with an evident tone, rolling her eyes at the fact I even had to think about it, and she did have a point. Frank and I have been spending alot of time together, and have for a long time now. It was about time that we got atleast some distance, to give other people our time and all. He couldn't be angry at me for that, could he? I doubt he'd be upset with me anyway.
Nodding, I sighed, "Alright, you have a point." I surrendered to them and they both smirked triumphantly, exchanging glances, and as I was about to speak, opening my mouth to continue what I was going to say, someone bumped into me harshly, and it was clear to tell that it was anything but an accident, and as I grabbed my shoulder after they bumped into it, my gaze darted at the familiar blonde senior girl that I'd remembered Frank answering the door to -- it was one of Franks ex-girlfriends, and she stopped and knowingly smirked back at me evilly, putting a hand on her hip as her expression turned into a one of annoyance.
"Could you watch yourself next time, niney?" She spat at me rudely with her seemingly valley girl voice, her tone too high pitched with such an annoying slur to it as if she were eating bubblegum nonstop that made my ears bleed. I only blinked in response vacantly, not knowing what to say, speechless, because she blamed it on me when it was so obviously her fault, so obvious that she'd done it on purpose. I opened my mouth to speak, but could only produce a small squeak when no words came out. This got me an eyeroll from her before she turned and continued walking, over exaggeratedly swaying her hips.
Slowly, trying to process what had just happened, I turned myself back to Cara and Rae only to find them exchanging knowing looks after shooting their own nasty little glares after Carrie, Franks bleached blonde slut of an ex-girlfriend.
Rae seemed a little more then annoyed by Carrie's actions, and even more annoyed by Carrie in general, and as she glared angrily after her, crossing her arms, Cara glanced at me, "Someones got it out for you, for serious."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading!
I've got some news for you all!
My friend Baylee [Predictable Lyrics.] & I have started working on a new story!
So, please, we'd both be so happy and grateful if you'd all go and check it out! Please leave it a little love in the comment section to show us what you think, and don't forget to subscribe if you want to read more! I really want to know what you guys think so far, I think you guys'll really like it! It has Frank in it. I'm just sayin'.
Only because I love you guys! <3
Oh! And read the character profiles for that story, too! It has alot of information, and without some of that information you may be a little confused!
Oh, and don't forget to comment and tell me what you think of this update!

I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

... Killjoys, make some noise!

-XOXOkaht