Love Hurts Mathematically.

Hospital.

Trixie's POV:

I woke up with a start. . .i squinted as the blinding light covered my face. White, all white. . .why was everything white? I was surrounded by cloth that was white, my pillow was white. . .white

I could feel the atmosphere, the coldness. How i shiver as the frost like breeze tickled my skin. The air was coated not by the smell of death but the aroma of medicine. What place could hold such misery?

"T..Trixie" A voice stuttered from behind, I bent my head only to find Aaron looking at me with his pale white ghostly skin.

"Aaron!" My head accelerated up higher than it could ever reach. At my reaction, I surprised myself. . .was I really that eager to hear his voice? A voice as compassionate as his? Was I that eager? . . .an imaginary tear glided down. . .I was.

He chuckled lowly at my response. "Yes it is me. How are you feeling?" He came to sit beside me and fixed my cast.

"I don't know." I whispered. "I just find myself in a place filled with medicine, so don't ask me. . ."

"It's called a hospital"

"Right."

I couldn't believe it, I didn't notice this before. . .why couldn't I notice it? My eyes scanned each table with suspicion. Food, water. . .my clothes. . .my clothes?

"Aaron, why are my clothes here?" I snapped, wondering how he managed to actually get through my closet.

"Your mom sent it." He said, "In case you'd be asleep for more than a day, the nurses would have to change you right?"

I huffed, It hurts to look at his eyes. The eyes that signified some compassion and sympathy. And to think that i couldn't return that? Why couldn't I?. . .

He looked at me as I stared into blank space. "Trixie? Are you ready to go home now?" He asked sweetly, handing me my wheelchair.

"NO WAY I'M RIDING THAT THING!!!" I yelled, eyeing the wheels. Wheelchairs, they give death . . .they are the death in this world.

"Shut up and ride, Trixie, either that. . .or you stay here for eternity."

"Fine" I huffed and rode the wheelchair, it sent shivers as I placed my butt on that death trap. They shouldn't make these things. I felt so afraid. . .

"It's a wheelchair, besides, I won't make a wheelchair hurt you." He snorted. The pride was so evident.

I blushed and felt some courage in me. . .only because of him.

"So, where are we going now, tutor?" I asked in suspicion. Where in the world can he take me with a deathly trap?

He looked away and blushed hard. "Well. . .I was thinking, Trixie. . .do you want to go out some time?" He asked, still looking away.

"You mean like a DATE?" I yelled, eyeballs wide.

"Something like that. . ." He said, slightly embarassed.

"HELL YEAH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its short. Next update is to. . .ALLY!