Love Hurts Mathematically.

In this case, Happiness only lasts a moment.

____________________________Trixie's P.O.V.
Beads of sweat rolled down my face, I could feel my heart beating a million times faster than it had ever had before. I was afraid that it would, at one point, come out of my chest.

"Trixie!" Aaron shouted, ecstatically. At these kind of games, he can really become very energetic, sports to Aaron is what Coffee is to pretty much everyone else.

He threw the basketball over to me, and after a couple split seconds, I had it in my hands.

"Come on!" He shouted with enthusiasm, "Shoot it in!"

The tall mysterious guy was just seconds from snatching the ball from me, I knew I had to move fast. Last 10 seconds of the game. Come on Trixie, THINK! They were coming in on me at all directions, I had to make my move.

In case you were wondering, the score was tied. I never knew that I could be so good at sports, but maybe that's because I've never actually tried it before. Well, guess you learn something new everyday, don't you?

I dribbled the ball towards the opposite direction our opponents were going, I knew I could do this. I began to pick up speed...5...4...3...2...

______________________________***
______________________________Aaron's P.O.V
"Damn it!" Trixie yelped in pain, crutching onto her leg. She was squinting her eyes in pain, and her face was turning blood red. Her body was sprawled along the cement ground, she was in a total state of pain.

"Trixie!" I yelled, I ran towards her as fast as I could. I just really hoped that she was okay.
Mr. Mysterious and his team followed me, and joined alongside me.

"Wh-What happened?" I asked confused.

"Idiot," Trixie replied, opening one of her eyes. "I tripped and fell," she paused, "And..I think that my leg is broken."

And with that, she closed her eyes, losing consciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
We have a lot of readers and Subscribers, that's something to rejoice about.!!
If you like the story, please do comment. We would really like to hear your opinions, what you like about the story and what you don't or think we can improve.
Anyway, next update belongs to Erk! ^^(This is by Matthew, BTW.)