Dead or What?

Day minus 37

I woke up, and Gee was looking at me...
I slept in his bedroom again.

“Hi princess!” he said, with a huge smile on his face
“Hi...” I smiled back, still a little sleepy. I sat up in bed, and kissed the guy standing next to me.
His was even messier tha it normally would, and it looked really funny. I laughed.

“Your hair looks cute Gee...”
“Yours too!” he grined

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and found out he was right. My long black hair was all over the place. I quickly brushed it, and walked back to the bedroom.
Gee was sitting in the bed, just looking at me...”

“Damn, you look good in the morning sun!” he said, while standing up and walking over to me. He kissed me, and I kissed him, and we kissed and kept on kissing, for what seemed to be forever.

“Wanna skip work today?” he chalanged me
“For what?...”
“I don’t know... maybe it’s a surprise...”
“Ok, you bought me. Let’s go!” I kissed him softly and quickly, before I started getting dressed.

Outside, it was a beutiful spring day. No clouds in the sky, not too hot, not too cold.
Gee took me to the park. I loved the park, especially becouse that’s where we first kissed. That’s where I first felt happy, in all my life.
We just walked around, doing nothing. Sometimes we would kiss, sometimes we would hug eachother, sometimes we just starred at eachother, saying nothing... In one of this starring moments of silence that I loved so much, a phone rang. It was Gee’s. He answered the phone, and then looked at me.

“Dean wants us to meet him at the studio.” He looked sad “I guess we need to go to work...”
“Oh, but I don’t want to!” I whined
“Me neither...” he hold a grip on my hand, and we walked to the studio.

When we entered the studio, Dean was there sitting, and looking at some papers. He didn’t looks as happy as ourselves.

“We’re having some problems at the printer. I wanted you to go there Gerard...”
“Ok, sure.” Gerard nooded “Come Sarah!” he said holding my hand
“Oh, no, Sarah’s gonna stay here. I need to talk to her about some stuff.
“Oh, ok...” Gee kissed me and walked away.

As soon as Gee disapeared, Dean got up from his chair and walked over at me, kissing me. I tried to pull back, but he was way too strong.

“Hey, I for-“ Gee entered the room, with a disapointed look on his face.

I was finnaly able to pull back from Dean, as he grinned, as if he was enjoying the look on Gee’s pale face, and the horrified expression of my own.
Gee turned away, closing the door, or better, slaming it. Dean tried to hold me again, but this time I was able to pull back from him, and ran after Gee.

“GEE!!! WAIT!!!”

He turned around. His eyes were wet, and he had a furious but yet blank expression on his face.

“What Sarah?!?” he said “What do you wanna say?!?”
“I just wanna ask you to sit down with me, and let me explain...”

Surprisingly, he looked at a bench next to him, and sat. It was amazing. He just saw that before, and now, we agreed on hearing what I had to say.
That never happened to me before. No-one ever wanted to hear it, the “lame excuses” as they called it.
I sat down next to him. He was facing the ground.

“Why Sarah?” and he looked at me, searching for answers
“I didn’t kiss him...”
“I saw you kissing him, remember?” his voice stayed calm
“No, you didn’t...” I said with a small but worried smile on my face. “You saw him, kissing me...”
He looked to the ground again, in disbelief.
“Gee, I love you.... You know that...”
“Then, why?”
“I already told you...I didn’t kiss him, he kissed me.” I faced the ground too.
“It’s the same thing...”
“No, it isn’t...” I faced him again
He looked at me in the eyes, as if he was trying to see if I was lying or not. I was crying, and he must have found the answer in my eyes, and he wiped the tears from my face.
“I love you too Sarah... It’s stupid that I love you so much...”
“No, it isn’t...” I kissed him softly, afraid of his reaction “I love you Gee...” to wich he replied “and I love you Sarah”

That’s when I found out how much I loved him, and how much he loved and trusted me.
I felt happy again, as we just sat together, holding eachother, watching the sunset...