Status: Active

There and Back Again

Family Reunion

*POV-Ryllie*

Driving through Huntington was enough to bring back old memories and a smile to my face. I had been running for quite a while. It took five days to get here, covering my tracks and running from people. So now here I sit in front of my big brother house about to see him and the friends I once had (including my first love). The best guy I ever had that hurt me so bad. That is why I walked away from this place.

It hadn't even been my brother who called me yesterday morning. It was the one who had been my best friend, Matt. I needed to talk to my brother alone The we needed to inform everyone else. I stepped out of my car after observing the area. I waved at the very concealed security camera with a smile.

*POV Switch-Matt*

"Damn bro, shes still got it" I said with a smile.

"That's my little sister" Zacky said.

He was finally warmed up to the idea she was walking into this with us.

"Yeah, but there was something in her voice that told me she has something to tell us about" I told him.

"We'll see" he answered.

I looked back at the camera, God she had been through a lot. She doesn't look run down and she hasn't aged badly. In fact, she looked damn good... Just stressed out.

*POV Switch-Ryllie*

I walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and there stood my brother. We looked at each other before he pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I returned the hug kissing him on the cheek.

"It's good to be back big brother" I said with a smile.

"It's good to have you back" He answered.

"We need to talk" I said getting straight to the point.

I walked past him toward his office. I turned when I heard multiple footsteps.

"Just my brother and I right now" I said.

I turned and stared walking again opening the door to the office taking a seat in the chair facing my brother's desk. The door shut and he walked over and set down looking me in the eyes.

"It's worse than I thought isn't it?" He spoke.

I sighed and answered "I was already on my way when Matt called. I've been on the way for five days. Hiding my tracks, loosing people, even taking out a few. There is someone out there who wants us gone."

He sighed and slammed his fists onto his desk

"God Damn-it, not only is someone out to get me and had already killed two of my men, but that someone is out to get the only family I have left!" Zacky yelled.

I walked around to him and put my arms around him.

"No one is going to get us or our friends. We are the best, especially when we work together. You know that. Lets get the guys in here along with Val and plan this shit out. Lay down the ground rules." I told him.

Zacky pressed the intercom button

"Guys and Val in the office please." He voiced.

A moment later everyone walked in and Val spoke up before anyone

"This can wait just a second. We want to say hello and then business can continue." She said.

I laughed lightly and said "I think we can do that"

I walked over and hugged Val.

"It's good to see you Missy." I said

"You too, you look damn good. I need to introduce you to the other girls. They feel a bit left out right now." She laughed.

"You know me, I don't trust easily, but we'll see." I said.

I moved over to Matt and hugged my best friend tightly.

"I've missed you best friend. It's good to see you again. I'm glad Val is still around." I said.

He smiled and said "Same here, and you really do look great."

I laughed and walked over to Jimmy. Now Jimmy was always my favorite to work with when I was here. I knew I could count on everyone, but there was something between Jimmy and I that almost made us a better team than me and Zacky.

"There's my favorite partner in crime" I said while hugging him tightly as well.

"Yeah, it's still weird not having you with me on jobs..." He said while hugging me back.

"Short Shit! Get your ass over here Johnny!" I said happily.

Everyone laughed as Johnny walked over hugging me tightly. See I trained Johnny. He was a natural, but I helped him tune those abilities.

"Good to have you back boss" He said to me.

"It's good to be back! Just as long as nothing is planned, I want to be down stairs at 10:30 for some sparring." I said.

"Sure thing!" He answered.

Next came Brian... The thing about Brian and me was that we were truly the most in-sync of everyone. We knew each other inside and out. We were more than a team on the jobs we went on, we were lovers. We could separate work and personal life. Then one day he walked into mine and my brother's house with HER... Proclaiming HER as his girlfriend when we had just made love the night before. I then hardened toward him. I wouldn't work with him, I wouldn't speak to him, I even thought about killing him off a few times. He is the ultimate reason I left. I couldn't stand seeing him with her.

"Brian" I said putting my hand out.

"Ryllie" he said.

He put his hand in mine as we gave a firm shake. I felt a spark of electricity run through me. I pulled my hand away quickly.

"Lets get down to business" I said standing on my brothers right side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this. It is just a little some thing I have been working on. I have two and a half more chapters already written. Let me know what you think. Hope you like it Chloe!