Status: Active

There and Back Again

There's a Rat to Catch

So after filling everyone in, we decided to sit and wait for the next move to be made now that we were all together.

"Okay Ryllie, you are going to meet the other girls now. I think you remember Michelle" Val said.

"Yes" I said and nodded at Michelle.

My reason for leaving was because of her for the most part. She ruined what I had going.

"Okay well this is Leana, she is Jimmy's girlfriend" Val continued.

"Hi, nice to meet you, Jimmy has told me so much about you!" She said happily.

I smiled and stuck out my hand.

"Nice to meet you, if you are good enough for Jimmy I'm sure we'll be good friends" I said and she smiled shaking my hand.

"Well, the last person to introduce you to is Lacy. She is Johnny's girlfriend" Val said pointing at her.

"Hey so you are the famous Ryllie who trained Johnny. Like Leana said, I've heard so much about you. Johnny wants me to learn some from you if that's okay? He said you are a good teacher and I'm pretty new to this stuff" Lacy said.

I smiled and laughed as I shook her hand saying:

"I'm sure we will work something out. You should come to mine and Johnny's sparing session tonight."

"Sounds great!" Lacy said.

"So where have you been the last four years?" Michelle asked with a smirk on her face.

"None of your damn business, if it were I would have informed you without you asking" I answered.

"Hey dear big brother of mine?" I said.

Wrapping my arms around my brother while Michelle scoffed and sat in Brian's lap.

"Yes little sister?" he said chuckling.

"Could I have a friend come in? She is about Johnny's level, I've trained her myself. Her name is Chloe Nash and she is totally awesome!" I asked excitedly.

"We don't need anyone else coming in here to take up space, Ryllie is enough" Michelle said.

I felt my face get red with anger and saw my brothers was turning red as well. Amazingly Brian looked a little pissed too.

"Ryllie is family. Hell she is my right hand, your boss. She can be here when ever she wants as long as she wants. You on the other hand are expendable. Remember that Michelle" My brother said very threatening.

"And yes Ryllie, I'm sure we would love a fresh face around here. I'm sure anyone who is your friend will be welcomed with open arms." He finished hugging me.

At that point Matt walked in dragging a knocked out guy.

"I have a lead" Matt said.

My brother and I smirked, walking into the office with Matt dragging the guy in there and then dropping him on the floor walking out.

Zacky and I got the man to wake up.

"I see you are finally going to join us" I said.

The man looked up at us and then reached for his pocket.

"We already checked you fucker so don't bother" Zacky snapped.

"Do you Baker's really thing you will live much longer? Especially with a snitch on your team?" The man said chuckling.

I then lashed out and hit the man across the face as hard as I could without knocking him out again.

"Is it a guy or girl leaking out the information?" I yelled at him.

Blood was pouring from his nose and mouth from me hitting him.

"Bitch wouldn't you like to know" He sneered.

This time Zacky went after him. I heard a snap of the guys arm and a sadistic smile crossed my face.

"Don't fucking talk to my sister that way! You will talk to her with respect or I will snap your other arm quicker than you can blink!" Zacky said to him.

"Are you going to tell me now if it is a girl or guy telling your people information?" I said in a very scary calm voice.

"Oh, It is one of your little girlfriends. Don't know her name, but she is a damn good fuck. She was so easy to get to into bed, almost as easy as it was to get her to talk." He answered with a sick smile.

At that my brother and I both took turns kicking him in the ribs and stomach. I heard a few ribs break.

"Who the fuck are you working for?!" Zacky yelled at the guy.

He pinned him against the wall as I grabbed my side arm Colt .45 and turned the safety off.

"Like I'll tell yous guys anything" the man said threw his teeth.

Zacky then threw him on the ground in the center of the room. As I pulled the guy up to his knees and placed the head of my pistol against the guys skull between his eyes.

"Are you going to talk?"I asked calmly as I placed my finger on the trigger.

"She talked, fucked like 6 of my men. That's all you need to know" He laughed.

"Tell me who you work for" I yelled as I let my finger fall heavier against the trigger.

"You won't do it" the man said with a smirk while blood was still pouring down his face.

"You think so?" I said.

"Ye---" he didn't even get to finish.

*BANG*

I shot him dead between the eyes without a second thought and then turned to my brother.

"We have a rat to catch" I said to him.

"It appears we do" He said.

He picked up his phone and called a couple lackeys to come clean up the mess. As my brother and I walked out of the office and up stairs I started in.

"I want some one with or watching all the girls except Val at all times. They are the only ones close enough to you to cause any of this."

He nodded his head and we walked into the room that had the four guys and Val waiting for us.

"So we have been informed that we have someone int he house leaking out information. From now on one of us will be with or watching the other girls at all times. You are not to tell them this in case they would decide to change habits or be on the low down until they think we wont be watching. Got It?" Zacky said looking at everyone as they nodded.

"So you really think it is one of the girls?" Jimmy asked looking a bit saddened at the new information.

"Unfortunately after much thought, they are the only ones close enough to the inside. Also, who ever it is has supposedly fucked at least 6 or so of the enemies men." I said firmly.

I noticed Brian's hand twitch. As we all got up to leave Brian walked straight out.

*POV Switch-Brian*

I walked out of the room quickly and noticed straight Blond hair that I couldn't mistake whip around the corner, so I followed quietly and stood outside my bedroom door listening.

"I can't talk long. They are on to it being someone in the house, I am going to try and frame another of the girls *pause* Okay I will *pause* Ha-ha, I'll see you tonight lover boy" Michelle said hanging up the phone.

I thought to myself *I knew it, I didn't want to believe it but it is true... How could she do this to me...*

I walked downstairs to Zacky and Ryllie to figure out what to do. This would be the biggest "I told you so" Val and Ryllie could hold against me. Michelle is Val's sister and Val still hates her... I messed up with Ryllie, the only girl I've ever truly loved and look where it has gotten me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter two! Hope you enjoy, there is one more chapter to be posted tonight as well for Chloe, since I didn't update last night like I was supposed to.