Status: Active

There and Back Again

How Cute

It had been six hours since Brian had told me that he would wait for me. We had gotten up and got ready for the day. When we made it down stairs it seemed that Chloe was getting along great with everyone except Zacky. They are too much alike... I was getting tired of their bickering after listening to them go on for about two hours. I was surprised I made it this long, everyone but Brian had left. I think I am about to snap...

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you!" I yelled at them.

Their heads snapped to my direction looking at me funny.

"I am tired of you two fighting! Everyone else is to, that is why they left. Bri and I are going out on a run. When I get back you two better be getting along or I am going to kill you both!" I said firmly.

They nodded slowly. Everyone feared a Baker when we got angry. Brian and I left out the door smiling lightly. This would be the first time in over six years I've been on a job with him. I feel like a little kid on Christmas. I got into the passenger seat of the Hummer and we were off.

*POV Switch-Zacky*

I slowly nodded at my sister as she turned around and walked out of the door. I usually don't see her angry like that and it scared me. I looked at Chloe as the front door slammed closed and locked.

"Well, we can't fight anymore" We both said at the same time.

We laughed at looked at each other.

"I guess we should try to get to know each other?" Chloe said.

"That might be a good idea. Twenty questions?" I asked laughing.

"Sure, you ask first" She said with a smile.

"Okay, well... I can't think of a normal question. So just tell me about yourself." I said.

"Okay, I was born and raised in England. When I turned eighteen, I moved to New York. After getting mugged I bought my first gun. I was a natural at shooting. I was approached at the gun range and offered a job in New Jersey with pay I just could not turn down. This went on for a few years. They wanted me to take out a man's wife and kids to teach him a lesson. I quit and tipped him off on what was going on. I met Ryllie four months later when the same people I worked for tried to take me out. Between the two of us we took them out easily. I told her why they were after me and then she took me in to work for her. She taught me how to fight saying 'In our line of work, sometimes a gun just does not cut it'. So between fighting and learning how to wield a knife I became kind of like her right hand. Then Dakota showed up. She clicked with us instantly, not to mention she had been doing this stuff since she was sixteen. Ryllie treated us equally though, I made make Dakota more of her right hand girl because I thought she was better equip than myself. We had our little three girl sisterhood. Then we had the lackeys that Ryllie would hire or the cops she would put on the pay roll. But it was mainly the tree of us who did the work. Ryllie is one hard girl to get in with. She refuses to be deceived or taken advantage of, which is why I think she is one of the best. The a few months ago things started happening.... A car slammed into ours when the three of us were in it, a lackey was put in a comma, another one was killed... Finally almost a week ago Ryllie decided that she couldn't do it alone and decided to come out here alone and talk with you. She said she would call me when things got in line and left Dakota in charge back in Jersey. Now I'm here. My full name is Cloe Hannah Nash, I am 5'5, I have some tat's and piercings as you can see and some you can't, I love sports, drinking and my friends. I am personally taken out one hundred seventy three kills in my time. My favorite gun of choice happens to also be Ryllie's, the Colt .45. You don't have to tell me about much you because Ryllie already filled me in." Chloe finished, taking a breath and smiling.

Wow... that was all I could think. This girl was amazing, and an open book. Sounds like she has the brains, looks, and skill that I have been looking for in a girl my whole life.

"Wow, you have had a busy last few years" I said looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I guess you could say that" she giggled.

"Want to watch a movie? Maybe order some pizza?" I asked.

"Sure, that sounds great" Chloe said with a sweet smile.

I told her to pick out a movie and went to order the pizza with a content smile on my face.

*POV Switch-Ryllie*

Brian and I were waiting out in the woods just watching. I heard a twig snap. It was not very loud, but apparently he heard it too because his head snapped in the same direction of mine. And then I saw it, the small red beam of a laser.

"Fuck! Get down! Move!" I yelled and just as we hit the ground shots rang out.

I army crawled my way into some deep brush where I was well concealed and checked my gun. I also took out my hunting knife. I knew Brian could not get to me because the shots fired right between us. So I waited on his call before moving out to hunt down our not so savvy neighbors.

"Fuck we didn't hit anymore! No blood, no tracks, it's like no one was even here!" A man yelled.

I smiled know that Bri and I had spend so much time in the woods as kids and on several jobs that we knew how to not leave behind tracks or evidence. All of a sudden I heard it, Brian's bird whistle. It sounded just like a real bird and was quiet enough to think it was in a tree off in the distance, but having the knowledge I have I determined he was a good thirty or forty yards off from me. The second call let me know it was time to rumble as I heard footsteps coming my way. Only one person though. They must have split up. I waited until they walked past my little hide out and jumped behind them, putting them in a choke hold while stabbing into their stomach and pulling up twisting the blade of my hunting knife. I felt him go limp and lightly laid him on the ground. The man on the grounds radio went of in a whisper.

"Anderson do you read?.... Anderson! Damn-it where are...." The man was cut off.

Another man spoke up a few moments later.

"Anderson?... Michaels?.... Do either of you read?.... Do not play around here... You know I hate when you two do this!... Do you read?"

I crept toward the place the man's real voice was coming from. I knew Brian would be doing the same thing. The moon light was breaking through the trees, I saw the man unaware that he was such an easy target. I stayed in the shade of the thick brush. I had my silencer on the .25 I was carrying As did Brian on his gun. I aimed and pulled the trigger hearing a soft thud followed by another right after. Bri had shot him too. I smiled knowing that after all these years we were still in perfect sync. I met Bri at the car fifteen minutes later. We got in and drove home holding hands. We had gotten the name of the person after us and taken out three of his men. In just over twenty four hours we had accomplished more together than we had alone in the months that this had been going on. When we got home and through the door we both thought it was strangely quiet until we heard the soft sounds coming from the television. I hoped they hadn't killed each other... We walked in the living room and quietly laughed at what we saw before us after we got over the shock. Zacky and Chloe were cuddled up together asleep on the couch with the credits rolling from "The Lion King".

"Awl, how cute!" I whispered.

"Yeah" Brian said grinning.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Lets head to bed babe, I am exhausted and now I want to cuddle" I said smiling.

I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my room. He stripped down to his boxers and I changed into my tank top and shorts. We crawled into bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
An Update! Finally, right? Sorry it took so long. Summer semester started at school along with work so it will take me a bit longer to update. Thanks to Chloe who kept reminding me to update! I love you, you are amazing! Hope you enjoy it!... Any Ideas on what you would like to see happen? Comments please!