Always

Seven

I was lying in bed thinking about everything that has happened just a few hours ago. I mean I invited Adam over and I honestly didn’t know how to react when he got here. I turned to my side and looked at his bare chest rising and falling. We didn’t have sex, but we did have a little fun just not the whole experience. I wasn’t ready for it yet. I smiled to myself thinking what if we did. Would I have been ready for it? I wasn’t even ready for what happened all through dinner. My mind went back to the events of dinner.

I finished putting the raw pasta strands on the now finished lasagna. The apple slices were cooling down. It smelt so delicious in here, if I do say so myself. Since the food wouldn’t be done for an hour I decided to hop in the shower and pick out something attractive to wear for dinner. I picked something out but it surely wasn’t easy. The dress I tried on looked very scandalous on me.

I mean I heard if you wore a fitted dress on your first date the guy is more attracted. I want Adam to be attracted but I don’t want to seem like a whore. I stared at myself debating if I should wear it or not…I called Jess. “Hello?” she asked out of breath.

“Uhm am I interrupting something Jess?”

“Yeah but I had to answer heard you had a date with Bur. I want you to be careful with him please.”

“Oh god! I will, I want to send you a picture of the dress I am wearing tell me if I should change okay.”

“You really liking him aren’t you? Send the pick ASAP.”

I smiled “okay bye.”

I took a picture looking at the mirror. Sent the picture message, jess sent a message in like five seconds. Adam will die. You have my man jaw dropped and drooling, wear it! I laughed and decided to just curl my hair a bit. I didn’t really do make up except some mascara. Right after I checked the food there was at list fifteen minutes left and I now noticed Adam was a bit late. I frowned a bit realizing this. I plopped on the couch with boss on the chair. He huffed when he looked at me. Getting up to check the food again, the doorbell then rang. I ran and almost tripped on these damn heels.

Breathing in before I opened the door “Be yourself.” I whispered. I opened the door revealing Adam. A smile was plastered on my face he was dressed in nice black slacks and a red collared button down dress shirt. ‘Hey” I said.

“Hey yourself; you look stunning!” he said coming.

“The food is almost ready.”

“It smells great in here.”


Third person

Adam stared at Bri while she got the food out of the stove. The dress was short and he could already feel himself throbbing. What the hell this girl does to him, he doesn’t even know. “Can I help in anyway?”

“Oh sure the wine is in the fridge. Can you get that?”

He did what she asked. He noticed she had started serving the both of them. They sat down and began to eat. When Adam had a bit of the lasagna it was like he had an orgasm it was so good. “This is delicious Bri. Is it homemade?”

He noticed a blush come to her cheeks. “Yeah it’s my grams’ recipe.” She smiled and h returned it. Dinner and dessert was finished. It wasn’t a quiet dinner but they both felt the sexual tension between the two of them. Bri was setting the dishes in the sink. Adam just wanted to caress her and kiss her from head to toe.

Coming up behind her he put his hands on her hips and made her face him. “Adam what are-“he didn’t let her finish. He leaned down and kissed, it was slow at first. Bri kissed back and he felt her smile into it. Gliding his tongue across her bottom lip, she opened her mouth to let his tongue massage her own. Bri never felt any kiss like this from another guy before, Adam's kissing were like ecstasy to her. Brianna’s hands fiddled with Adams’ hair while his hands slid down her back to her butt lifting her up on the counter; which didn’t work because the sink was there. “Oof!...ow.” Bri whispered.

“Shit I am so sorry!” Adam smacked his head with his hand. He noticed Bri smile and stifle a laugh he smiled that she found humor in this situation. “It’s okay Adam just have a sit I can just change.” Bri changed from hr dress to boy shorts and a tank top. This didn’t help Adam any more than what she was in before. She came back to the kitchen towards the sink putting some things away. She noticed she had left over frosting. “Hey Adam I need your help come here a second.”

“Alright.” He agreed. He came up behind her and before he could say anything a glop of frosting hit his face. He smiled at what she did, “I’m guessing that is for ruing your dress.” He laughed.

“Oh yeah it is.” She replied. “But this frosting is delicious.” Bri stated taking her finger whipping some frosting from Adams face to her finger and slowly licking it. She knew what she was doing to Adam and she wanted to tease him a bit because, well it was fun. Adam grabbed her wrist from doing it again. He looked at her with lust filled eyes.

She smiled a crooked smile and laughed. She slid her hand up his now un-tucked shirt feeling his abdomen and chest muscles made her just as hot as Adam. She stood on her tip toes and whispered close to Adam’s ear, “I like teasing you, it’s fun.” He smirked at her comment.

“I can show you real fun.” He said grinding his hips into hers, Bri moaned not expecting him to be already hard.


I had a smile on my face remember him touching me and me touching him. I was falling a sleep with good thoughts in my head and then one nasty one. He probably thinks I am a whore. I know I didn’t sleep with him but now I can’t help but to feel dirty and disgusted with myself. One minute I want him and another I just want to be his friend. What the fuck is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments! and I have 16 SUBCRIBERS!!! YAY Hope you guys liked this chapter.