Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Racing.

“Ironhide and Jackii, report to the front gate,” came our names over the intercom.
“I wonder what's happened?” I asked looking at Ironhide.
“Dunno. Let's go find out,” he said transforming into his Alt. Mode. I did the same and followed beside him the front.
Optimus and Ratchet were standing in their bipedal forms with Will and Epps at their feet. Ironhide and I transformed into our bipedal forms again.
“I have received a signal from a being entering Earth's atmosphere. It is unknown whether it is Autobot or Decepticon. I have the coordinates of where it is approximately going to land. We need to be there in case it is Autobot. I'm sending you each coordinates surrounding the area. Now let's roll out!” Optimus told us.
We nodded and transformed. Pulling out onto the road, I received my coordinates through the COM link connection.

About fifteen minutes later we were all set in our places and in our Alt. Modes. I saw a large ball of fire start descending down above us.
'Everything look okay from your side, Jackii?' Optimus asked me.
'Yup. Want us to start heading in?' I asked back.
'Not yet. Wait until they've hit land.'

We all watched as the meteorite fell, burning from entering Earth's atmosphere. Due to gravity, in seconds it landed.
I revved my engine, as did the others, meaning that we were headed in.
I drove over beside Ironhide, bumping him purposefully, and also jarring Epps and Will, before transforming, “Do we know who it is yet?”
“I have an idea. That signature seems oddly familiar,” Ratchet said.
I heard grunting and the meteorite started to shake, “Uh, a little help here? I'm stuck.”
Ratchet rolled his optics and after a few minutes the silver 'bot was free.
“Sideswipe at your service,” the bot said, stepping down from where he was freed.
Ironhide groaned beside me. I looked up at him, “What's wrong?”
“You do not know this mech. He, ugh, you'll know what soon enough,” he said, face-palming himself. I laughed and patted his arm.
“Well if it isn't old Ironhide. Oh and who's this? I didn't know there were femmes on this planet,” Sideswipe said, looking at me. I smiled shyly and stepped behind Ironhide.
I felt the COM link open, 'Sideswipe is a bit full of himself. He likes to think of himself as the most handsome mech, and he's what you humans would like to call a player.'
I giggled, 'Handsome huh? Honestly, he doesn't look like much. You on the other hand.' I grinned when Ironhide looked over his shoulder at me.
“Oh c'mon. There's no need to hide behind oldie here. Why don't ya-”
“Give it a rest Sideswipe,” Optimus interrupted him.
“I was just joking. Or was I?” Ironhide rolled his optics.
“Alright, Autobots, let's head back to the base. Sideswipe, we had the humans prepare an Alt. Mode for you when we get there, so you can blend amongst them.”
“Alright. This means I'm going to have to walk doesn't it?” Sideswipe asked.
“Yep. You might as well start now, 'cause knowing you you're gunna stop every minute to make sure you didn't scratch your paint,” Ironhide said transforming.
I giggled and patted Ironhide's side with my metal hand. He tensed up. “Thought I'd forget, didn't ya?”
That said, I transformed into my Alt. Mode and followed the others.

Ironhide's POV

I watched Jackii take off in front of me, revving her engine.
“Let's go Ironhide, whatcha waiting for?” Will asked.
I shook my head mentally and sped off. Jackii was right in front of me so I bumped into her.
'Why you! You better watch yourself, 'Hide, I know where you recharge at night.” I could hear the grin in her voice.
'Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?'
Look at me, she's reduced me to a little sparkling.
'Well...I dunno yet, but I'll think of something!' I chuckled over the COM link before hearing it click off.
She may be young, but she sure does talk like a full grown femme already.

3rd Person POV

Back at the base, Sideswipe was called to one of the hangars to scan his Alt. Mode. Upon seeing his new disguise, he quickly scanned it and zoomed off, speeding past several humans and the other Autobots.
Ironhide and Jackii decided to park their Alt. Modes in the main hangar and activate their holoforms.
Jackii looked up at Ironhide, “So should we tell the others?”
Ironhide smiled at her, something he rarely did unless it was in front of his oldest friends, “I think we should let them figure out themselves.”
“Ha, I wonder how long that'll take.”
Ironhide shrugged and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. He had opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a silver Corvette Stingray Concept skidding to a stop to avoid running over them. His bumper just barely hitting Ironhide's leg.
Ironhide glared at Sideswipe who backed up a bit.
“Watch where you're walking! Jeez, you'd think humans would have the right mind to look both ways,” Sideswipe complained.
Jackii giggled at Sideswipe, who didn't have a clue that the two in front of him were Autobots in their holoforms, “Sideswipe right? You seem to like speed.”
“Yeah. Why?” he questioned.
“I want to race you. My truck against you,” she said, her Alt. Mode coming around the corner.
Ironhide leaned down, “You sure about that? I mean your Alt. Mode is a truck after all.”
Jackii smirked, “I know, but it's not bulky. It has some speed.” Ironhide rose an eyebrow.
You could hear the smirk in Sideswipe's voice when he spoke, “You're on, human!”
“Alright, but first, let's go over to the landing area,” She said, her Alt. Mode coming to a stop beside him. “Oh and Sides? I'm not human.” Her holoform disappeared.
“What the slag?!” Sideswipe's cursed.
Ironhide chuckled, “Have you even used your holoform?”
“I know that...Ironhide!...Oh slag, hey I'm sorry for hitting ya!” Sideswipe said moving away from Ironhide's holoform.
Jackii's Alt. Mode shook with laughter, “Hey 'Hide, you gunna come watch?”
He nodded, his holoform disappearing and his Alt. Mode coming up behind her before making their way to the glow of the landing strip in the dark.

Over at the landing strip, Jackii and Sideswipe revved their engines.
Ironhide was at the end of the strip, waiting for them. He was going to judge who won.
He flickered his headlights in a pattern: once, two times, and then three times. On the third, Jackii and Sideswipe took off. Sideswipe was easily ahead of Jackii, but Jackii wasn't going full speed yet. She was letting Sideswipe think that he was going to win. Halfway there, Jackii picked up her speed. She floored it then, reaching the finish line before Sideswipe by two inches.
All three transformed. Jackii grinned and patted Sides on the shoulder, who was also grinning despite losing.
“That's some truck. It was probably just beginners luck anyways,” Sideswipe said.
Jackii rolled her optics, “Whatever your just jealous 'cause you lost to a girl.”
“Yea, sure. Whatever.” Jackii lightly punched him in the shoulder, much like what siblings would do.
Ironhide chuckled, but watched the silver mech closely in case he tried anything on Jackii.
Jackii smiled at Ironhide and walked over to him, “Well come on you two. Let's go recharge. Lord knows I need it.”
Sideswipe grew a confused look on his face at Jackii's words, but didn't question it. He did notice the way Jackii and Ironhide were looking at each other though. The look on Ironhide's face confused the slag out of him more, never seeing that look on the old mech before.
Sideswipe shook his head and transformed, as the other two did, and headed to the hangar to sleep.

'Night, 'Hide,' Jackii said, nudging Ironhide with her door.
He nudged back, 'G'night, Jack.'
The COM link clicked off and the two fell into recharge, smiles in their minds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I'm not too sure if I'm impressed by this chapter or not. May retype it. Depends :D
Anyways what do y'all think so far?
Message/Rate/Comment please?