Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Winning.

When I woke up from recharge, it seemed the other Autobots were still asleep, except for Ratchet, whose Alt. Mode wasn't here. Probably in the medical bay.
Activating my holoform, so I didn't wake anyone up, I quietly tiptoed out of the hangar. I looked around at all the humans bustling about. The Army sure knows the meaning of the 'early bird'. I walked around, learning the place.
“Hey, Jackii!” I turned my head and saw Will wave me over to a small table with a him, Epps, two other guys, and a girl.
I smiled and made my way over to them, “Hiya, Will. Epps.”
“I just wanted you to meet my old team before I got moved up. Of course you know Epps, 'cause he got moved up too. This is Jay Holt,” he motion to a tall, black-haired male. “Reid Carter,” a man with brown hair nodded. “And Bailea Keed.” The blond female smiled.
Reid looked at me, “So what's a lil' kid doing here?”
I rose an eyebrow, “For your informa-”
Will cut me off a smirk on his face, “Jack here is quite an asset to us. Why don't you challenge her to an arm wrestling match?”
I rolled my eyes. Even in my holoform, I knew I still had more strength than the humans.
Reid chuckled, “Now Will, that would just be a bit unfair wouldn't it? I mean she's a tiny thing.”
“Not as unfair as you'd think,” I muttered lowly under my breath.
“What was that?” Reid asked.
“Oh nothing. Now c'mon. Either you're gunna win this or lose this. I just wanna get it over with,” I told him, taking a seat across from him.
We placed our elbows on the table and grasped each others hand. The man smirked at me while I had to suppress a grin.
I was going to use the same tactic I used against Sideswipe, let him think he's winning then just when they think they're going to win, come back hard.
“Ready? Go!” Will started us.
I let my hand be slowly pushed down. I faked a yawn, smiling, “Is that all you got? C'mon I'm hardly trying here.”
Reid's face grew confused, “Well if ya wanna win, I suggest you try harder.”
I grinned, “Oh I won't even have to try harder at all.”
Adding just a little more pressure, his hand started reversing slowly. I grew bored of it quickly and slammed his hand down on the table.
I grinned as his eyes widened.
“But...how?” he asked, astonished.
“Well, I'm not an Autobot for nothin',” I said, pointing to the insignia on my shirt.
Reid gave a light glare at Will, “Hey! That's unfair, they're freakin' aliens.”
I sighed, 'If only you knew...'
Will just grinned, “Quit whining. You're acting like a little kid, Reid.”
I shook my head and told them all I'd see them around before continuing my little exploration. I had made to some of the back hangars, which seemed a little deserted. Turning around I gave a small yelp as I came face to face with a chest. I looked up into bright blue eyes and grinned.
“Now what's a young lady like you doin' walking around here without an escort?” Ironhide said smiling.
“Oh you know. Just getting out and about,” I replied.
Ironhide held out his arm, “Well, if milady would be so kind to allow me to escort her around the base?”
I smiled and looped my arm through his, “I would be honored my kind sir.”
A few moments of silence and then I starting giggling and Ironhide just chuckled.
“Where did you even learn that?” I asked as we walked back to the front of the base.
“Oh you know. The internet,” he looking down at me with a smile.

A month passed by quickly while being at the base.
Ironhide and I grew closer each day, as we tried to spend the days together talking. We learned so much about each others pasts and different worlds.
Sideswipe became a brotherly figure, as did the other Autobots. Excluding Ironhide, which even though we'd been together for a month, I think I've begun to love him.
Nobody seems to have noticed our behavior towards each other, but I think Sideswipe suspects something.

“Holy slag!” I said using Cybertronian curse words. I was in the medical bay helping Ratchet try to revive Jazz. I was trying to use my healing powers, but all I got was small sparks coming out of the spark chamber.
“Atleast you're getting a reaction,” Ratchet said, lowering his head, sighing.
I stepped away from the large medical table that went up to my bipedal form's waist, “Son of a glitch, I swear. Next time I see Megatron I'm going to blow his freakin' head into the next millennium!” I slammed my head lightly on the table, “C'mon, Jazz! Get your sorry aft up!”
Ratchet patted my head, as Sam would do when I needed comforting, “Try again, once more, and then if you want you can come by again tomorrow.”
I nodded and repositioned my self by the table and held my hands out over Jazz's spark chamber. I shut my optics tight and thought of Jazz's spark lighting up. Opening my optics, I looked to my hand with full concentration and blue light shot out of them, as they did every time.
I gasped when a beam of blue light shot into the air above our heads. After a few moments, it disintegrated. I sighed and pulled my hands away, “Well there's something you don't see everyday.”
Ratchet had a ghost of a smile on his face, “Why don't you go rest. Ironhide is probably in the main hangar.”
I froze at the entry way of the door, “And why would you assume I'm going to find Ironhide?”
“I wasn't, but I am now,” Ratchet said grinning.
“So when did you figure out?” I asked, a small smirk on my face.
“Sideswipe and I discussed it when he came in here because he dented his Alt. Mode.”
I gave a short laugh, “Well don't tell anyone. We're trying to figure out who notices.”
Ratchet nodded then waved me away.

Ironhide was where Ratchet said he'd be. I smiled at him, him returning it.
“I got a few reactions out of Jazz. Especially right before I left. We may have a chance at bringing him back, but we're not sure,” I told him about his brother, taking a seat against the wall beside him.
His optics seemed to glow a bit brighter, “That's great!”
I leaned into him, “So what're gunna to do today?”
“Hmm, you wanna spar?” he asked, looking down at me smiling.
“Sure, don't be surprised if I kick your aft. I've gotten pretty good.”
He chuckled, “We'll see about that.”
He stood up and held out his metal hand for me. I grabbed it and stood. We transformed into our Alt. Modes and drove off to a clearing.
Transforming back to our bipedal forms, we each stood a distance away from each other, putting on serious faces.
Not waiting for him to come at me, I leaped towards him, aiming for his shoulder. He blocked me and threw a light punch at me.
“Now don't go easy on me. I can hold my own ya know,” I said with a small smile.
He rolled his optics and grunted coming after me.
A few minutes later after a series of throwing moves at each other, I held up a finger.
“What's the matter?” he asked stopped a few feet in front of me.
I held back my smile and placed on a look of confusion. I pointed behind him, “What's that?”
“What's what?” he turned around, just as I suspected him to.
I grinned and leaped into the air and collided with his chest, throwing him back. He looked at me surprised.
I grinned, laying on him, “I win!”
He chuckled before grabbing me by my metal waist and flipping me over so he was on top of me. My spark fluttered.
It was his turn to grin, “Oh yea?”
I smiled, “Yea.” I leaned up and captured his metal lips with mine. I pulled back and looked away shyly, “Maybe I sh-”
He quieted me by using his hand and turning my face towards him and leaning down, kissing me. It was pure bliss until I heard a familiar voice shout.
“Jackii Ray Witwicky! Just what in the name hell are you doing?!”
Ironhide and I leaned up, guilty grins on our faces. Ironhide stood once more and helped me up. We transformed into our Alt. Modes and drove over to the yellow Camaro Concept and his passengers.
We stopped in front of them and I activated my holoform before running towards my brother, hugging him.
“Hey stranger, what brings you out here?” I said grinning.
He laughed, “Came to see how you were doing out here. You seem to be doing well.” He smirked.
I smiled before pulling away and standing beside Ironhide's holoform, “Yea, I guess you can say that. We were just sparring though.”
Sam and Mikaela, who stepped out of Bumblebee at that moment, laughed, “Yea, that so looked like sparring from right here.”
The rest of the day, Sam, Mikaela, Ironhide, me, and Bumblebee all hung out together. Ironhide putting on his tough facade the whole time, since he had to keep up with name after all.
We tried to teach Bee and Ironhide how to play Speed and other card games. It didn't help though when they kept winning by using their scanners to scan our cards, but it was fun anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha I kinda liked this chapter :D
Thanks guys for all of your wonderful comments, I appreciate it a lot!
Message/.Rate/Comment please?