Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Aching.

“Put us down!” Will shouted at us.
I snickered. Ironhide's idea was hilarious.
He decided that we should hang the little spies by their ankles, which we did so. Literally.
I held Bailea, Will, and Epps by their legs upside down while Ironhide did the same to Sideswipe.
“Please put us down!” Bailea pleaded.
I laughed and looked over at Ironhide. He seemed to be having a bit of trouble with Sides.
“You rusting bucket! You're gunna scratch my paint!” Sideswipe yelled at him.
Ironhide chuckled, as if he were enjoying himself.
I lifted the humans in front of my face, “Promise no more spying?”
They vigorously nodded their heads. I smiled and set them down, “You better keep that promise 'cause I'm sure I'll be able to think of something much worse.”
Their eyes widened and did a mock salute before running off, yelling something about robots from hell.
I grinned and faced Ironhide. He smirked and dropped Sides straight on his head.
“That hurt!” Sides complained.
“It was s'pposed to,” Ironhide.
Sideswipe got up and reared back his arm as if he were going to hit 'Hide, but Ironhide beat him to it. Ironhide brought down his fist on Sides head, making him fall again.
Ironhide smirked and walked over to my side. I looked up at him with a worried look, “Don't ya think that was a bit harsh?”
He shrugged, “He's the type that never learns unless ya beat it into him.” Sides stood up and death glared at Ironhide before walking off muttering annoyed.
I smiled and leaned into Ironhide, “So what now?”
Ironhide smiled back at me, “C'mon, let's go to the cliff.”
I nodded and we transformed, heading to the cliff where we watched the sunset before.

I laid down, with my head resting in Ironhide's lap as he stroked my sides. I turned my head and looked up at him. He was looking off in the distance as if something was troubling him.
“What's wrong, babe?” I asked, sitting up.
He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes, “Jackii, you know I love you. Right? Hell, more than love if it were possible.”
I nodded, “Of course I know you do and I feel the exact same about you. Why?”
“Jackii, I uh...” he paused. My spark clenched.
“You're not leaving me are you?” I asked worriedly.
He shook his head, “No! Of course not. I was wanting to know...if you'd take the honor...of being...”
“Of being what, 'Hide?” I tilted my head.
“Of being my Sparkmate...”
I felt my spark being to pound fast.
“I completely understand if you're not rea-” I cut him off by pouncing on him.
“Hell yea I'll be your Sparkmate, Ironhide. I love you more than anyone, except God of course.”
A big grin spread across his face and he brought his metal lips down on mine.
Pulling away he asked, “So when do you want to...?”
It was my turn to grin, “The sooner the better.”
He smirked and proceeded to kiss me and I let him do whatever as necessary for us to become Sparkmates.

The next morning when I awoke we were on the cliff side still. The night's event reappeared in my mind and I smiled. Ironhide and I were Sparkmates. I could feel there was something different with my spark now
“Good morning,” came Ironhide's voice. Sitting up, I faced him with a smile on my face.
“Mornin',” I moved over closer to him. My spark seemed to flare up at that. Though it was a good flare.
“We're going to need to get back to the base. They'll be wondering,” I told him, giving him a kiss.
He gave an evil smirk, “Let them wonder.”
I laughed but as cut short as I heard distant sirens going off in the distance, “Do you hear that?”
He nodded and stood up and helped me to my feet. Hurriedly we transformed and zoomed our way to the base, the sirens getting louder and louder.
Transforming into our bipedal forms we ran to Optimus.
“What's happening, Prime?” Ironhide asked.
“We picked up Decepticon signals coming this way. We need to be ready. They'll be here any minute.” Then he actually looked at us, “Where were you two anyways?”
I opened my mouth to speak, but when I did, louder sirens went off making me jump. It was soon followed by the sound of shooting. I looked around frantically and gasped at what I saw. Hellraiser, Barricade, and Starscream were shooting and blowing up the hangars. I heard Ironhide's cannons power up behind me.
I did the same and moved forward to attack but Ironhide pulled me back and hid me behind him.
“I don't want you getting hurt,” he turned to me.
“I don't want anything happening to you either!”
He pulled me in for a quick kiss, “I love you.”
“I love you too, but-” I started.
“Well look here, if it isn't two love bots,” Hellraiser sneered, landing in front of us.
I glared and both Ironhide and I aimed my cannons at her and shot. She dodged and acted as if she were going to fire at me.
I gave a painful yell as I was attacked from behind by Starscream. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but I couldn't.
Turning my head, my optics widened as I say Barricade and Hellraiser had forced down Ironhide to his knees.
I screamed out as pain rushed through me when Hellraiser shot Ironhide in his stomach area, “Ironhide!”
I felt something hit me hard in the back of my head and my vision started to go dark.
The last things I heard was Ironhide yelling my name as were the other Autobots and the evil laughter of the Decepticons. I felt myself hover in the air before I lost all consciousness.

My vision began to comeback. I blinked my optics for a few moments.
“Well if it isn't the little healing human-cybertronian,” came the distasteful sound of Hellraiser's voice.
I narrowed my eyes and tried to move, but I could barely even move my head, “What the slag?”
Looking around I noticed I strapped securely in a thick glass box, “Where am I?”
“Well, if you really want to know, you're at our base in a glass box,” Hellraiser sneered.
I began to try to contact the other Autobots with the COM link butt it wouldn't click on.
“We disconnected your COM link system so you can't contact the Autobot scum.”
I glared at her and tried to struggle out of the binds that held me back, but each time I did they became stronger and sent out little jolts of electricity.
Exhaling, I leaned back against the wall, “What do you want from me?”
“When the time is right, you're going to help us bring back my Megatron whether you like it or not,” Hellraiser said, patting the thick glass wall. “For now I suggest you sit back and try to be a good little Autobot or you and you're little friends are dead.”
I rolled my eyes as she walked away. I sighed and gave a small gasp as my spark clenched. I want Ironhide. I want the Autobots. Why the hell do they need me to bring back their bastard of a leader?
I looked up and closed my optics and prayed to God if he could help me get out of this.
Hours passed and I slowly fell into recharge thinking how long it would take for me to get out of here. Please come soon, Ironhide.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys here it is! The last chapter of this story. But don't worry! There is a sequel and it'll be here soon, I hope [:

Anyways, hope y'all havin' a great summer [:

Message/Rate/Comment! :D