Sequel: Shut Them Down.
Status: Complete [:

Shout It Out.

Payback.

I woke up when I heard the slight clinking of tools being moved around. I slowly sat up, holding my slight aching head. I looked down and saw that my chest had completely healed.
I looked around and noticed Ratchet with his back towards me messing with his medical tools. I looked to my other side when I heard a low grunt. Ironhide was sitting down next to me asleep on a crate large enough for him to sit on.
I grew an evil grin on my face and leaned over and lightly pushed against Ironhide's arm. Ironhide grunted but yet remained asleep. I pushed a little a harder against his arm finally getting the result I wanted: him falling off the crate. I quickly laid back on the bed and acted like I was in recharge.
“What the slag?” I heard Ironhide yell out as he hit the floor.
I heard him as he stood up.
“What's the matter, Ironhide?” I heard Ratchet ask.
“Why did you do that?” Ironhide asked him.
“Do what?”
“Don't you play stupid with me you rusted, glitched-up bot!” Ironhide yelled stomping over to him.
“Who are you calling rusted, you old bucked of bolts?” Ratchet asked. I heard a loud clang and then Ironhide yelling again.
“What was that for?” came his voice.
“For accusing me of doing something I didn't do,” I heard Ratchet say calmly. I could just picture a wrench in his hand.
I tried to hold in my laughter but couldn't. Opening my optics, still laughing, I grinned at them widely.
Ironhide face-palmed himself, “It was you wasn't it?”
I shrugged smiling, “I dunno.” Sitting up, I swung my feet off the side of the table. I grinned up at Ratchet as he narrowed his eyes at me.
“You shouldn't be moving,” he told me.
“I shouldn't,” I said, standing up. “But I am.”
Ironhide gave me playful glare, “You caused him to give me a dent. You're gunna pay for that.”
“Oh yea?” I grinned at him and slowly backed up to the Med. Bay's doors, “Then come and get me.”
I took off out the doors, hearing Ratchet protest and Ironhide laugh. I heard his heavy steps behind me. Laughing I ran away. Not looking where I was going I ran straight into a chest. Hiding behind the said owner of the chest, I peeped over their shoulder.
“Oh so your going to hide behind short bots now, eh?” Ironhide laughed.
The bot I was hiding behind began to shake, “I'm not short!”
“Jazz!” I exclaimed.
“Well hello there shorty,” he said laughing.
“I'm not short!” I realized that I was indeed an inch shorter than the mech.
“I'm taller than you so suck it up,” he said smiling.
I narrowed my eyes playfully, acting like a little kid, and ran over to Ironhide, “You better watch out. I have tall allies.”
Ironhide smirked and grinned at me. I rose and optic ridge, “What? I was talking about Optimus.”
Jazz bust out laughing and I gave Ironhide a quick hug before taking off running again, “You still have to make me pay.”
Ironhide shook his head and took off after me, except he just walked this time, not wanting to draw attention to himself I guess.
I smiled and hid behind one of the hangars in my Alt. Mode and activated my holoform. Running, I ran into the Mess Hall where most of the soldiers were. Will and the others waved me over. I looked around, making sure Ironhide wasn't in here and walked over to them.
“Hey guys!” I said smiling.
“You seem better,” Bailea commented.
I nodded, “Yep, ninety-nine point nine percent.”
Will rose an eyebrow, “What about the point one percent?”
“I'm getting it ready for what might happen in the future. I'm being pursued,” I said, glancing around me. “Someone's getting ready to make me pay for a dent that got put into their head.”
“Sides?” Bailea asked. I shook my head then eeped as I saw the tall figure that was Ironhide's holoform walking into the Mess Hall.
I hid behind Will and Bailea, “Hide me!”
They laughed and waved Ironhide over. I glared at them.
I watched as Ironhide looked around, presumably looking for me, “Have you seen Jackii anywhere?”
I silently sighed in relief as they shook their heads, “She was just in here. Went to go look for Sideswipe is what she said.”
Ironhide nodded and turned around and walked a few steps away before facing us again and peered over Will and Bailea's sitting forms and down at me. I smiled and waved before getting and trying to make a run for it. I felt him grab onto me and he threw me over his shoulder. Will and the others laughed at me while a few others looked mildly shocked.
I beat my holoform's fists lightly against his back, “Let me go! Let me go! Not fair!” Then it clicked into my head. Deactivating my holoform, I grinned to myself triumphantly as I transformed into my bipedal mode. It was short lived at I turned around and Ironhide's chest was in my face.
I smiled up at him as he had a playful glare on his face.
“Now, what should I do? Slow torture or quick kill?” he said grinning.
My eyes widened and I held up my hands, “I surrender!”
He chuckled, “You aren't getting out of this that easily.”
He backed me up into the side of the hangar. He placed a metal hand each on both sides of my head and leaned in and whispered, “I think I'll go for slow and torturous.”
Bringing one hand down, he ran in along the side of metal body, where my sensitive spots were. He captured my lips with his. I giggled into the kiss as he lightly tapped a sensitive spot. I grinned into the kiss and lifted my hand but he quickly grabbed it an pinned it above my head. I felt him smirk into the kiss. Opening my eyes I pulled away and stared deep into his optics, “No fair.”
He shrugged and leaned into me placing his head at the crook of my neck and I placed a free hand on his chest plate and said, “I love you.”
“I love you too.” I smiled and hugged him, though we were both caught off guard by snickering.
Lifting his head, we both faced the corner of the hangar, yet no one was there. Using the COM link, I told him I'd go around the other side of the hangar and cut whoever was spying on us off as he went around the other corner.
Smiling a pecked him on the lips and walked around the corner. I grew and idea to toy with him and began to sway my metal hips just a tad, never having done so before.
'Don't do that unless you know what you're getting yourself into,' he told me over the COM link.
I just threw a grin over my shoulder and walked around the other side of the hangar.
I laughed at the expressions on Epps', Will's, Bailea's, and Sideswipe's faces as Ironhide and I cornered them.
“Uh were just leaving,” Epps said trying to get passed me. I shook my head.
“Like hell you are,” I bent down and grabbed the humans while Ironhide held Sideswipe at the the end of his cannon though it wasn't powered up.
“What should we do with 'em?” I asked 'Hide.
He grew an evil smirk, “I know just the idea.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh, cliffy. haha XD Sorry for the lateish update. I meant to do it Monday but I got busy with other stuff(Watchin One Piece and then playing my last Basketball games of the summer).
That reminds me, I'm thinking about starting up a Zoro/Oc One Piece fic. How does that sound?

Anyways thanks [:
Message/Rate/Comment please?