Status: slow updates...

This Changed My Life

03.

03
“Who are you?” the boy asked.

“I’m Alexis. Who are you?” I gave him a confused look. Maria didn’t say anything about someone else being here.

“I’m Caleb.” he said. “What are you doing here? There is no trespassing here.”

“My mom sent me here. Maria is my cousin.” I told him. “And why are you here?”

“I work here. I’m a stable boy.”

I looked at him with disgust, how could someone clean up horse poo? That’s just nasty.

“So do you like horses?” he asked.

“Obviously.” I snapped, “ I wouldn’t be by the horsed if I was afraid of them now would I?” he blushed and I gave him a evil smile.

He was a little cute though. He had shaggy brown hair and a muddy brown eyes. They usually didn’t go well together but with him it was kind of hot. ‘What am I thinking?! He cleans horse poo! Damn I need to stop talking to myself’ I sighed.

“Well I’m gonna go inside now. Bye.” I told him and left him there to do his job.

When I got inside Maria had this nice dinner set up for me. It was some sort of steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. It looked delicious.

I sat down at the dinner table that she had set up for us and she set the plate in front of me. “So how do you like it here?” she asked trying to make a conversation.

“Its really nice actually” I admitted “ I think that I’m going to go check out that creek/river thingy on the side of the house tomorrow”

“I’m glad that you like it here. I’m just really sorry that we aren’t really near any houses for you to make any friends.”

“That’s ok I met Caleb today.” I have her a half hearted smile. I really wished that I could have a friend to talk to.

“Oh well that’s good!” she smiled at me. I finished my steak and stood up, “This was a really great dinner thank you. I think that I’m going to go to sleep now though, I have a lot of exploring to do.” I smiled at her and went upstairs to my room to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so i havent been feeling like writing this and all of the chapters are short so yeah.

i really like my layout though :]

did you know that comments are veryyyy pretty? :D
well they are and i hope you commenttt!!!