You Are My Life Now

The Fight But With The Wrong Person

Joe's P.O.V

Once the end of the day finally arrived, I was so nervous that I couldn't help but want the clock to go backwards instead of forwards and the first part was that Mike was in my class and I had to sit next to him so he could punch me when he wanted.

"So Joe" Mike said to me as our teacher walked out of the spanish class for a minute to go and talk to someone "Five minutes left before I'm going to pummel you into tomorrrow so is your little Kevin "Love Bug" coming to watch you die" Mike said putting emphasises on the love bug part.

"You know what Mike" I said just as the teacher came back into the class but I didn't see her "I'm sick and tired of all your crap so yeah I'm looking forward to punching your good for nothing ass into tomorrow."

"Oh really well I'm..." Mike started to say but was cut off by the bell ringing.
"I'm looking forward to now, see you later, fagboy."

I sighed as I walked outside not believing that I had to go and fight Mike who had been my friend for two years now.

As I opened my locker, I saw Nick come towards me but there was no sign of Kevin anywhere.

"Hey Joe, I heard you were going to be fighting with Mike is it true?"

"Yeah" I said nodding my head taking out the book I needed for tonight thinking I could use it my defense if Mike went for me in the gut. Sighing again I shut my locker knowing that it was time to get it over and done with.

Once me and Nick got outside I saw Mike laying on the ground whilst Kevin was standing with his foot on Mike and he was shouting at him.

"You even think about touching him and I swear that it won't be your stomach that hurts the next time."

Kevin stepped away from Mike going over to car before getting in and me and Nick procceded to walk to the school bus just as Kevin pulled away in his car.

"Wow" I said and Nick goarned.

"Joe please not another one just cause he has a car and has curly hair" Nick said thinking about the last guy I had been with then after I broke up with him, he tried to run me down with his car.

"But Nick, I really think that Kevin is different than Trey, I mean come on, Trey tried to run me over with his car then he called me a pidgeon and I don't even walk or look like one" I said just as we got on the bus and sat near the back as our stop wasn't really until last.

Once our stop finally came, me and Nick got up before heading off the bus and I stopped short at the sight of my mum standing on the front steps.

"Joseph are you okay" Mum said running down the stairs and engluffing me in a hug so I was glad the bus was away from our house by now.

"Yeah I am" I said knowing she had heard about fight.

"Come on and I'll make you a hot choclate" She said and I nodded before going inside followed by Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder why Kevin fought for Joe. Find out next time. Review