Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 19

2 weeks had passed since Leslie was released from the hospital.

"It's not funny."
"No...I know that it isn't. It's sweet."

Leslie rolled her eyes as John chuckled a bit. They were talking about the burning house situation.

"I thought you were in there...I was gonna save you."
John looked at her seriously and laughed ever louder.

"How? I weigh at least 30 more pounds than you."
"I-i.."
"You what...?"
"I was gonna do whatever it took."

John kissed the blond soft on the cheek and smiled at her.

The two had just recently decided to talk about their kiss and what they should do. Obviously there were mutual feelings. John was all Leslie could think about and vice-versa. He was pretty sure that he loved her.

He loved everything she did. The way she smiled. The way she spoke. The way she looked. Leslie, in his eyes...was perfect.

The two held hands as they made their way to Leslie's house. She was back at home for the moment and was pretty happy with how things were. Peter stayed out of her way and her mother had gained work hours, meaning she wasn't at home very often.

Entering the doors, the smell of smoke entered Leslie's nose. It wasn't like fire smoke, but more of a drug smoke.

Laughter came from the living room and it sounded like there was more than one person.

"Bro..." Leslie heard Peter's voice.
"We are baked."

She walked into the living room and her eyes widened out of shock. Peter and about 3 of his friends sat on the couch, passing a joint. Each chuckled a bit when Leslie and John walked in, fingers intertwined.

"Is this your sis?"
"She's hot."

John tightened his grip on Leslie's hand.

"What you want, Les?" Peter smiled up his younger sister. Repulsed at the way he sounded, she grimaced and replied.

"What in the hell are you doing?"
"I don't even know."
"You'll know once I call 911."
"Who?"

She ran to get the cordless phone out of the kitchen.

"The cops. I'm calling the damn cops."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. rate. subscribe.
constructive criticism is appreciated.

I sorta enjoyed writing this chapter. It's been a while. I hope you enjoyed.