Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 18

Leslie didn't hear John's call once she entered the burning building & worry began to travel through her body. She put the bad thoughts to the back of her mind & began to walk through the living room, praying that she wouldn't trip over anything in the process of walking amongst the smoke.

"John?" She shouted once more, hoping to hear her nickname called back. But unluckily, she didn't.

Leslie spotted the first step to the bedrooms upstairs & took a deep breath in, accidently. The smoke cause her to cough loudly.

"Ms. Feisty?"

She heard her nickname being called, but ignored it; trying to focus on getting her breathing back on track. Her chest began to hurt and she fell to floor.

She continued to hear her nick name being shouted, "Ms. Feisty?"

She put her arms over her head, as to protect herself & in an instant, everything went black.

---

Leslie eyes opened and at once realized that something wasn't right. There were cords all around her body. A mask on her face & she saw pale scars on her legs and arms.

"She's awake. Les, how do you feel?"
Leslie continued to look at her surroundings.
"Baby girl--" Leslie interrupted her father.
"Dad, where am I?"

"Well, you're in the hospital. You've been here for about 4 days now."

"Where's John?"

Everyone looked around awkwardly as if they knew she'd ask this question.
"Hmm? What'd you say?"

"Where is John O'Callaghan?"

"Well honey..."

Tears began to fill Leslie's eyes as she awaited her father's answer. He looked as if it hurt to tell her the truth about John.

The hospital room door opened and in came,

"John!"
"Ms. Feisty!"

Tears of joy began to rush down Leslie's face and she began to yell at her dad for making her worry.
"I hate you dad. You made me think the worse."

A pair of arms wrapped around Leslie and she knew at once that it was John.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment. rate. subscribe.

it'd be appreciated very much. :3