Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 3

People turned back around and Mr. Vega continued to call role. The boy put his hands on Leslie, as if he was trying to cool
her down. She shrugged him off and in the process of doing that she fell out of her seat. She laid on the floor and raised her hand, hoping that Mr. Vega could see her hand. 

"Yes, Leslie?" 
"Can I please use the restroom?"

He allowed her to go and as she was walking out of the classroom she heard the boy yell over to his friend. 

"Looks like we got ourselves a fiesty one and she's clumsy." 

She rolled her eyes as they snickered and she decided that she wouldn't use the restroom, but instead stroll around the hallways. She turned right down the hallway where her locker was. If a teacher caught her out here, she doubted that they would care. 

She was a "good kid". She had good grades. She didn't have friends really, so it wasn't as if she could hang out with the wrong crowd. She was quiet. And the teachers never complained about her. But what most teachers and administrators adored about her was this one simple fact: She was the exact opposite of her older brother

Her brother was a trouble maker. Let's just say that. 

Leslie heard footsteps behind her and as soon as she turned around the footsteps weren't heard anymore. She ignored it and continued to walk. But as soon as she started to walk, the person behind her began to walk too, obviously following her. She stopped, taking in a deep breath. 

"Who is following me?"

She turned around and saw the boy who had tripped her. He was really trying to tick her off. He wanted to see how far he could push her until she blew. 

"The one and only John O'Callaghan here."
He smirked at her. If only he knew how bad Leslie wanted to slap that smirk off of his face.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. This was originally going to be an original fiction.
But thanks to dark eyed dreamer, I've decided to make it into a John O'Callaghan fan fic.

Anywhooo....
Comment. Rate. Subscribe. :)