Status: Updates A.S.A.P ;D

Just an Awkward Mess...

chapter; 6

People were crowded all around John, you could tell that he wasn't as hurt as he made it seem. He was just soaking up all the attention. He was an attention-whore. Like most people who get their asses kicked, he made it seem much worse than it really was. 

"Yeah, all of a sudden this dude named Peter came up to me and started bashing my face in."

John started moving his hands in an over-exaggerating way. His facial expressions were constantly changing. "Awww"'s and "Oooh"'s escaped the mouths of the listeners. Leslie rolled her eyes and walked over to him, yanking his shoulder so that he'd be facing her. 

"Hey! Ms. Feisty....I don't think you should be so close to me. Your brother isn't around is he?"
"Ya know what, never mind."

Leslie turned around to leave but was tripped by someone who was surrounding John. Her body collided with the hard, cold hallway floor. She closed her eyes and didn't open them.  

"Damn my clumsiness. Damn it to hell."

Leslie suddenly heard a soft grunt, as if someone were struggling. She opened her eyes and saw John looking over her. She noticed that his cuts were deeper than she thought.  

"Ms. Feisty, your alright?"

For a second there it sounded like he actually cared. 

   
♠ ♠ ♠
So....who thinks that the one and only John O'Callaghan cares about someone?

2 updates in one day....whew!
Yes it's short and it didn't really do anything but i just felt like putting it out there.

Anyways.
Thank you to all of the commentors and subscribers.
And for new people.
comment rate subscribe. :)