Status: Just watchin tv and more

Wolf Love

Guilt can kill you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jacob’s Point Of View~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Jesse gave us a piece of her mind, we all walked back in to the woods, still in wolf form. Sam toke everything she said in to mind and thought deeply of it.
Paul-Man, now I feel so bad. I mean, having imprinted on your enemy is bad but having all your friends against you on it must be killing her.
Seth- No, you guys were against her imprint. I’m fine with the Cullen's. You guys don’t like them because they are vampires. If you got used to the smell, they are nice people.
Jacob-I screwed up bad guys. Jesse knows that I and Bella have became fuck buddies.

And if I get her pregnant or if my dad dies and she gets pregnant then I get kicked out the house. I am screwed.
Leah- That is all on you Jacob. I told you that tramp is up to no good. But no, you love her to much too even let go. You might one day marry her and then find your imprint that is not going to be fair to her since your sister toke her leech.
Seth-When did this become about your problems, Jake? Your sister is probably cursing you to hell and you’re sitting here worrying about something that has a 50/50 chance of happening. You really need to get your head out the clouds and think of a way to get your sis back. I mean, she can be a bitch but she is the most exciting thing to happen to this pack since the newborn attack.

Besides Embry and Quil, miss her like crazy.
Quil-Dude, I with Seth on this. He does have a point about the whole prego thing. We all miss her even Sam though he won’t say it.
Embry-Guys let’s think of a way to get our sister back please. I don’t want to lose her and I know you guys don’t either. If we don’t get her back soon I have a feeling that she’ll move out of La Push in the Cullen's house for sure.
Everybody knew that was very high possibility. We walked in silence to Emily’s house. I phased back and walked in with my head hung low. “So, what happened?”

“She told Sam off and told us that she imprinted on Edward.” Emily’s face changed. “I thought Edward was with Bella.” “Well, you see, Bella has bin kind of seeing me behind Edward’s back.” After my confession, I get a slap upside the head. “ Jacob Black, you are one stupid child. One day your mistake is going to come back and bite you right in the butt.” I looked down at the table. I can’t believe I haven’t seen my sister in 14 years and now she hates me. I sighed and hung my head low.

It is going to kill dad on the inside. I ruin everything for everyone. “Well, who wants to eat?!” I looked at Emily, who had a very wide smile. I crooked an eyebrow at her, like she was joking. “Emily, how could I eat when my little sister is out running around with Edward Cullen, of all people!!” Emily looked at me, then the guilty looks of the pack. After a much-needed silence, the phone rang. Emily went to the other room to answer the phone. If we don’t get Jesse back my dad with be torn. It’s like me running away all over again.

6 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel giddy inside. All of the pack are running to the Cullen's house. I don’t care that the smell is going to burn my nose. I just want to see my baby sis. When we were a few feet from the house, we hanged to see the woods and stuff were decorated in lights and all the Cullen's were outside. “Where’s my baby sis, Edward?” “She is upstairs getting attacked by a curling iron.” We all laughed from the small joke. Everyone know that Alice loved doing things like this. Then, Alice came skipping down the stairs. “She’ll be ready in a couple of minutes. Let’s get the stuff ready.”

Jasper walked out with a guitar, Emmett the drums, and Edward with the bass. Soon, Jessabell walks out the house in a simple blue dress with a bubble skirt. Her hair was pinned-up and a few curls were escaping. She smiled brightly when she saw us there….with no shirts on. She ran down the porch steps and embraced me in a tight hug. I hugged her just as tight. “Oh my god, Jake. I missed you so much.” Then she went and hugged all the other member of the pack. “Well, let’s get the music on!!”

She skipped to Edward and whispered something in his ear. Less then a second later, Edward appeared with a keyboard. She grinned and pecked him on the check. Then, Emmett hook up everything up and the music started playing.
All right so this is a song
About, anyone, it could
Be anyone. You’re just
Doing your own thing
And someone comes out
The blue, and their like
“All, right. I know what
You saying. Can I
Get your digits?”
And your like “No, not in
A million years, you’re nasty
Please leave me alone.”
Cut to the pub on the last night out
Man at the bar cause it was his shout
Clocked his bird and she looked OK
She caught him looking and walked his way
“All right ,darling. You going to buy us drink
Then?” “Umm, No. I was thinking of buying
One for your friend.” She gots no taste
Arm on his waist
Tries to put away,
With her lips on his face
“If you insisted on a white wine sprinter.”
“Sorry, love. You ain’t pretty picture.”
Come on, come on you can’t walk away
Try desperately to think of the politest
Way to say just get out my face just leave
Me alone, and no you can’t have my number
Cause I just lost me phone
I’m pregnant, yeah. I’m having a baby in like
Six months so no.
Recognized this guys way of thing
As he walks over her face starts sinking
She’s like ’oh here, we go.’
This is a routine check that she all
Ready knows. She’s thinking their all the
Same.
“Yeah, you all right baby.
You look all right, still. Yeah,
What‘s your name?”
She looks in her bag, takes out a fag
Tries to get away from the guy on her bag
Can’t find a light.
“Here, use mine.”
“See the thing I just don’t have the time.”
Come on, come on you can’t walk away
Try desperately to think of the politest
Way to say just get out my face just leave
Me alone, and no you can’t have my number
Cause I just lost me phone
Go away now
Let me go
Are you stupid?
Or just a little slow?
Go away now
I made myself clear
It’s not going to happen not
In a million years
Come on, come on you can’t walk away
Try desperately to think of the politest
Way to say just get out my face just leave
Me alone, and no you can’t have my number
Cause I just lost me phone
Come on, come on you can’t walk away
Try desperately to think of the politest
Way to say just get out my face just leave
Me alone, and no you can’t have my number
Cause I just lost me phone.

After Jesse finished the song, she smiled at us. I looked at her, and I didn’t know what to say.”What is this anyway?” Jesse’s face dropped and she turned to Edward. “You didn’t tell them?” “Well, Jacob was so excited to see you that I couldn’t do it, love.” She sighed and smiled sadly at us. “OK, guys I don’t how to say this so, I have the perfect song for this.” Soon, Jasper came of with a stool, and guitar. Jesse pulled a stool over and they started. Jasper started w/ a small solo and Jesse started singing.
I’m going away for a while
But I’ll be back don’t try and follow me.
Cause I’ll return as soon as possible
See, I’m trying find my place
But it may not be here where I feel safe
We all learn to make mistakes
And run from them, from them with no direction
Run from them, from them with no conviction
Cause I’m just one of those ghosts
Traveling endlessly,
Don’t need no roads
In fact they follow me
And we just go in circles,
But now I am told this is life and pain is just a simple compromise,
So we can get what we want out of it,
Someone care to classify a broken hearts and twisted minds
So I can find someone to relied on,
And run to them, to them
Full speed a head
Oh, you are not useless
We are just misguided ghosts
Traveling endlessly
The ones we trusted the most
Pushed us far away
And there’s no one road
And we should not be the same
But I’m just a ghost
And they still act on me
They act on me in circles.

Some how I know that that song was message to us saying that she is leaving to do something. “Well, I’ll sing one more song and I was wondering if you sing it with me, Jake?” “Wait, me?” “Yes, you besides I think you would know the lyrics.”
And when we get home
I know we won’t be home at all
This place we live
It is not where we belong
And I miss you, you were
And the town that we could call our own
Going back to get away
After everything has changed, everything has changed
(Cause you remind of a time when we were so alive, do you remember that? Do you remember that?)
Everything has changed, everything has changed
(Cause you remind there’s a sound of that, do you remember that? Do you remember that?)
So we stand it out
And no one know us at all
I won’t get used to this
I won’t get used to being gone
And going back to won’t feel the same
If we aren’t staying
Going back to get away
After everything has changed, everything has changed
(Cause you remind of a time when we were so alive, do you remember that? Do you remember that?)
Everything has changed, everything has changed
(Cause you remind there’s a sound of that, do you remember that? Do you remember that?)
Building up our time,
Building up our time,
Building up our time,
Taking up our time again
Go back again
Go back it all
Taking up our time again
Go back again
Go back it all
Taking up our time again
Taking up our time
Cause you remind me of a time when we
Were so alive do you remember that? Do you remember that?
After me and Jesse finished singing she pulled me in to a hug and sighed softly. “Jake?” She was muffled a little from my chest. “Yeah?” “When I leave, can I have one of your shirts?” I pulled back and looked at her weird. “Don’t worry, Jacob. She asked me the same thing.” I looked to Edward and smiled. “I just want to know if she is going alone or not.”

“Jake, I have to do this on my own. Trust me, please.” I looked down at my sister. She looked so happy here, I just want her safe and happy. When I go back on the rev, I have to talk to Sam about the treaty. “OK, I guess. I’ll have to see if dad agrees with the whole ’I-have-to-find-myself’ thing. I just hope Sam goes with the change of the treaty.” Just then Sam came out of the woods, with his alpha face on. “What are all of you doing here?” We all looked at each other. I was going to speak but Jessabell cut me off. “We are having a going away party for me.” Sam looked at her then me. “Is this true, Jacob?” “Yeah, sure. If you say so. Oh, and I have to talk to you when we get back on the rev.” Jessica told Edward something because then she let go of me and sat down. They all started playing and by the look on Jesse’s face this song was directly for Sam.
Please speak softly so they will hear us
And they’ll find out why we don’t trust them
Speak out dear cause I can not hear you
And I need to know why we don’t trust them
Explain to me this conspiracy against me
Yeah, hey, yeah
To tell me up
I lost my power
Oooohhh, yeah
Where can I turn?
Cause I need something more
Surrounded by uncertainty
I’m so unsure of
Tell me why I feel so alone
Cause I need to know to whom do I owe
Explain to me this conspiracy against me
Yeah, hey, yeah
To tell me up
I lost my power
Oooohhh, yeah
I thought that we could make it all right
Because you said that we would make it through
But when all security fails
Will you be there?
To help me through
Explain to me this conspiracy against me
Yeah, hey, yeah
To tell me up
I lost my power
Oooohhh, yeah
I lost my power

Sam just looked at Jesse and sat down. Jesse smirked and told them to keep going.
Oh, no I just keep on falling
(Back to the same road)
And where’s hope when misery comes crawling
(Oh, on my way, ah!)
You’ll think you’ll trigger a landslide
(Misery)
You can’t lock this common sense of mine
It’s takes acquired minds to
Taste, taste, taste this wine
You can down it with your eyes
So we don’t need the headlines
We don’t need the headlines
We just want
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody live like it’s last day you will ever see
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Right now you’re the only reason
(I’m not letting go, oh!)
Die now if everyone’s worth pleasing
(Wow, oh!)
You’ll trigger a landslide
(Misery)
To kill off the butt eyed state of mind
It’s takes acquired minds to
Taste, taste, taste this wine
You can down it with your eyes
So we don’t need the headlines
We don’t want your headlines
We just want
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure?
Alright so you’re think you’re ready
OK then say this with me go
We were born for this
(We were born for this)
Alright so you’re think you’re ready
OK then say this with me go
We were born for this
(We were born for this)
We were born for this
(We were born for this)
We were born
We were born
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody live like it’s the last day you will ever see
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure now?
Everybody sing like it’s the last song you will ever sing
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure?
Tell me; tell me do you feel the pressure?
We were born for this
(We were born for this)
We were born for this

After the song ended all of us were sitting down and clapping. “OK, I really this song. I was listening to it the other day and it made my think of Sam. So, here we go.”
Look inside
Look inside your tiny mind
And look a bit harder
Cause we’re so uninspired
So sick and tired
All the hatred you harbor
So you say, it’s not OK to be gay
Well, I think you’re just evil
You’re just a racist
Who can’t tie my laces
Your point of view is medieval
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don’t stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause your words don’t translate
And it’s getting quiet late
So please don’t stay in touch
Do you get?
Do you get a kick of being slow minded?
You want to be like your father
His approval your after
Well that’s not how you find it
Do you?
Do you really enjoy living a life that’s so hateful?
Cause there’s a whole was so your losing control of it
And it’s really distasteful
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don’t stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause your words don’t translate
And it’s getting quiet late
So please don’t stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
You say, you think we need to go to war
Well you’re already in one
Cause it’s people like you
Who need to get slue
No one wants your option
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don’t stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you very, very much
Cause your words don’t translate
And it’s getting quiet late
So please don’t stay in touch
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you

After that last words came out of Sam’s mouth, Jessabell flipped him the bird and gave him an innocent smile. “Well, it think I got my point across.” Jesse turned on her heels and slowly walked up the steps. “Also, I’m leaving in two weeks. I think y’all could get some time off.” With that she disappeared in to the house and I followed inside none of the bloodsuckers stopped me. I followed Jessabell’s scent, which surprisingly didn’t burn like theirs. I followed it up to the second story and went to the third door on the right. I knock softly and got a soft ‘Come in’ as a reply. I opened the door to see all her stuff from her other room in La Push here.

Wonder, when she got all her stuff? Jessabell was sitting on her bed, with her feet on a stack of pillows. Her graffiti laptop, which says ‘Don’t hate what you can’t have.‘ on her legs, keying away like no tomorrow. “Hey.” I said softly and sat down next to her feet. She nodded her head at me not looking up from her screen. I realized that her headphones were in so gently tugged the right one out of her ear. She looked up from her screen to me and smiled warmly at me.

That always got her attention when she was distracted. “Hey Jackie. So, you wondering how I got all my stuff from La Push?” I nodded my head wanting to hear an explanation. “Well, I kind memorized your schedule for patrol, and packed all my stuff while dad was taking his lap, and had Edward risk his life and drive to the house.” She looking me straight in the eyes. I looked at her with a shocked look my face. “You serious?” “As serious can be. Look, are you mad at me for breaking the treaty?”

“Well, I can’t really say mad, a little upset that you didn’t stop by and say hi. I mean, I know it’s against the treaty and everything but you could stop by Emily’s house.” I said looking down a little. I heard her shift her position and hugged my back. “Now, Jackie, we both know that when I set a goal, I will stick to that goal no matter what. Even, if that means to go undetected.” She looked at my face from over my shoulder. She smiled softly and kissed my check. “Even thou, I’m older then you by like 2 minutes, I know your still my older bro.” she laid back and waited for me.

I slowly crawled up to where Jesse laid and put my head on her shoulder. “OK, so what’s the real reason you wanted to talk?” I looked up to her, and sighed. She knew me like a book. “I caught Bella cheating on me with that Newton kid, from your school…IN MY FUCKING BED, TOO!! Where me and her used to sleep.” “Wait, so after Eddie left her she moved in with you?” “Yea, but I kicked her out after that. She tried to explain to me that it was a mistake and she was drunk.” “Well, did she smell like booze?” “Yea, but-”

“Did her breathe smell like booze?” “A little, but-” “Did she slur her words?” “Yes, but-” “Did she stumble when she would walk?” “Yea, but-” “When she running after you did she hit something or fall?” “Twice, but how does this have to do with anything?” “Well, from want you told about her condition, she 100% drunk. Being drunk can make you do stupid stuff.”
I looked at her as if she was crazy. “Are you defending her?” “No, but I’m just explaining to you that being drunk can screw with your interdiction. I knew she was a whore by the way she was looking at you then at Edward as if she loved him. She just wanted you cause you were always there. She’s just a slut who doesn’t show that much skin. Just trust me when I say that about a girl, cause well I’m a girl.” She smiled at me and reached in to her side table drawer and pulled out a pack of HubbaBubba ™ cherry gum and gave me a piece. She popped a piece into her mouth and winced. “What’s wrong?”

“I’ve bin chewing gum so much my jaw hurts from chewing.” I laughed at the fact that I remember when we were little you always she her chewing something. “Well, I think you should ice that jaw of your so you can tell people off.” She scowled at me and looked out the window. “Oh, come on Jesse. You know I was joking around.” She looked from the window to me. “Did you beak-up with her?” “What?” “Did. You. Break-up. With. Her?”

“Of course. Why wouldn’t I break-up with her?” “Cause you didn’t.” “Yes, I did.” “Well, if really did break-up with her then why is she here asking, no yelling and demanding to see you?” I looked at her then got up and walked to the window. Right there in front of me was Bella and Edward…yelling at each other and Bella was getting a little to close for Edward’s taste and mine. Then she pulled Edward in to a forced kiss and Edward tried to push her away gently but she had a good grip on him. Jesse came and stood next to me, then she gasped. Before I could turn around, Jesse was in front of Edward growling.

I came out to see Bella looking terrified like hell, on the ground. “Look here, you slutty bitch. Edward is my boyfriend, you had him but you decided to go sleep with my brother. Then, you decided to get drunk off your ass and sleep with Mike Newton. I can’t believe that a crazy bitch like you can think that kissing Edward can take him away from me. I should beat the living shit out of you but, I’m not going to, cause one day your slutty actuations are going to come back bite you in the fucking ass.” Bella glared up at Jesse and then punched Jesse in the face. All we heard was a crack and it wasn’t from Bella. Jesse stumbled back and held her nose. Bella smirked at Jesse like she just won.

Jessabell moved her hand to see blood on her hand. She then looked up at Bella’s face. “You fucking crazy ass bitch!” Jessabell lunched at her and started pounding on Bella. We all were just watching the fight. Soon, Carlisle had to break it up. It toke Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, and Edward to hold Jesse back, but she slipped out their grips…twice. Edward, Emmett, and Jasper dragged a pissed off Jesse in to the woods while Bella was shaking and getting fixed by Carlisle. “Well, Bella is looks like you have a busted lip, broken nose, bruised check, and a black eye.” Just then, I looked around to see that the whole pack was looking on.

“Well, let’s see the damage to Jesse.” We all walked to where they dragged Jessabell. All we saw was Edward and Jessabell looking in to each other eyes. It was like they were having a silent conversation with each other. Then, they both cracked a small smile and leaned in to each other for a short, soft kiss. Carlisle cleared his throat and they both turned their heads to us. Bells blushed and Edward chuckled. “Jessabell, I think I should check your injures.” I looked at her face to see it be a little to swollen. “Well, Jesse it looks like a broken nose, busted lip, black eye, and a bruised rib.”

After that Jesse smiled a little. “Why are you smiling?” “This is the littlest I have ever gotten hurt in a fight ever. And I have bin my fair share of fights.” Then Jesse got off the ground and walked to Bella. Jesse reached down and pulled something out her shoe. “Here.” Bella flinched back, and Jesse sighed softly. “It’s a card dumb slut. It’s the number for my plastic surgeon, you may need it.”

Bella toke the card and looked at Jesse. “Umm..Thanks?” “Yea, whatever slut. Look I’m not going beat the fuck out of you, but if you do kiss my boyfriend again then I will destroy your reputation, OK?” Bella nodded her head, scared. “Good, we have an understanding. You can be friends with him but if I hear anything about you kissing my boyfriend or cheating on my bro again I will destroy your reputation. Got it?” “Y-y-yes ma’ma.” Jesse smiled and started walking away.

Edward jogged to catch up with her and picked her up. She shrieked and started laughing at herself. He put her down and they kept walking even thou Edward’s eyes were pitch black from smelling Jessabell’s bloods. They were laughing, smiling, and talking. They looked so happy, I guess I’ll never have a relationship like that with Bella. I looked down at Bella to see the same smirk she has on her face when she wants to fuck me. I couldn’t really look at her right with her nose crooked and red. “Oh, Jackie.” She cooed at me, trying to be sexy. “I was wondering if you could do something for me?”

“Well, it depends on the favor.” “I was wondering if, you wanted to get out of here and go some where more…private?” “Not now. I love you but, I just need to know if you’re going go and fuck that Newton kid I found you with.” After I said that Bella’s looked me and in the eyes and sighed. “Jake, you know that night was a mistake. I’ve told that, Mike was just there and I was drunk.” I looked in to her chocolate brown eyes and sighed. “Bella I don’t really thin k I can trust you anymore but I’m up for a second chance if you are.” “Of coarse Jacob I’m in.” I smiled and kissed Bella on the lips. “Let’s go home.” I pulled her through the woods and to the place I call home in La Push.
Playlist-
1)Knock Em’ Out-Lily Allen
2)Misguided Ghosts-Paramore
3)Franklin-Paramore
4)Conspiracy-Paramore
5)Born For This-Paramore
6)F*** You-Lily Allen
7)The Fear-Lily Allen
8)Meet Me On The Equinox-Death Cab For Cutie
9)La La Land-Demi Lovato
10)I’m Not Your Toy-La Roux
11)Speechless-Lady Gaga
12)Earthquake-Little Boots
13)Smile-Uncle Kracker
14)Where the Lines Overlap-Paramore
15)Playing God-Paramore
16)U+Ur Hands-P!NK
17)Leave Me Alone (I’m Lonely)-P!NK
18)I Write Sins, Not Tragedies-Panic! At The Disco
19)All We Know-Paramore
20)Breath ft. Colbie Calliat-Taylor Swift
21)My Heart-Paramore
22)Hallelujah-Paramore
23)Pressure-Paramore
♠ ♠ ♠
The longest chapter i think i wrote in a long time. This one is more of a filler. Hope you enjoined it.