Status: Read it and find out:)!

The Unknown

CHAPTER ONE: THE UNKNOWN BEGINS

I watched as Clarisse pushed him down, yet again. I watched as Annabeth simply stood by, like she coudn't do anything. In my eyes, she was simply pathetic, but no... According to genetics she was wise, an amazing planner, beautiful.

The boy'd only been here three days, and it seemed Clarisse had taken quite the disliking in him. He seemed so lost, so confused. I felt bad for him, I truly did. He'd been terrified, lost his mother, and didn't even know where the hell he was. Nobody had really explained to him what he was...

He had no clue that he was a demigod, here at Camp Half Blood to join all of us that are in the same boat. Yes, I too am a demigod. Of course, you know nothing about me. You know nothing of my mother. We'll learn more later, I suppose...

Stepping out of the shadows, my hoodie covering most of my face, I walked toward the scene I had been studying. "Put the boy down, Clarisse."

As soon as I began to speak, the boy was laying on the dirt. The usually badass and always ugly girl before me appeared to be shaking. "I-I was just, uh, welcoming the kid."

"I'm sure," I retorted, pulling my hood down as I rolled my eyes. Speaking of eyes, the boys' seemed to be watching me intently. "Why don't you go back to your cabin?"

Clarisse nodded, turning away and stumbling so very unlike herself back to cabin five.

"Hello, Cameron." I heard Annabeth whisper awkwardly.

Don't ask me why people found me so intimidating, because I don't know... But I liked it. It was like this odd force that was simply so powerful. "Annabeth..."

"Who are you?" The boy clammered to his feet and looked me straight in the eyes... It was startling; it was asthough my dark vibe that had everyone else on edge had no effect on him.

Annabeth's eyes widened as she grabbed his arm. "Percy, you can't j-"

"What are you?" He demanded, pulling his arm from her grasp.

I smirked. This kid had spunk, a deep secret power inside of him... I could feel it. I could feel the unknown just welling inside of him. "What are you, Perceus Jackson? Do you know who your father is?"

Annabeth's face was one of shock; whether it be from his burst of demand or the fact that I retaliated I wasn't so sure... Oh, let's not kid, it was me.

The boy blinked. "Y-you mean, you're a demigod, too? But you l-" He paused, finally taking in the second question I had asked him. "Do you know who my father is?"

I turned back toward the shadows, placing my hood back on my head. "Yes."

"Then you c-" His hopeful banter cut short as I turned sharply toward him.

"The unknown is a very powerful force, Perceus Jackson." I said in a stiff tone. "It reveals itself when destiny says to, and I advise you to let it do so."