My Boring Life

Chapter 2

"I really like you" he said panting. "I really like you to!" I replied, huggin him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. He grabbed my hand and pulled me downsrtairs. We sat on the sofa and he put his arm around me. i cuddled into him. We watch the rest of the film before we fell asleep.
I woke the next morning at 11am. Then I remembered that Justin said Christian was coming at 12. "Justin, Justin wake up" I said shaking him. He didn't budge, so I kissed him, his eyes shot open and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
I pulled away. "Get up its 11am!" I shouted. "What!" he shouted jumping up. "Yeah! Hurry up and get ready so we can get to the airport. I'll ring a taxi." I ran to the phone and rang the taxi company; they would send a taxi out in 10 minutes.
We both ran around the house and got ready. Justin just washed up. I made toast for the boh of us. There was a knock at the door, I grabbed my bag and keys and pulled Justin out the dorr and into the taxi.
"The airport! Please!" I said closing the door of the taxi. "Hey, do you, me, Christian and my friend Kirsty want to go to this club called 16 tonight?" I asked Justin. "Yeah sure!" he replied.
I texted Kirsty and she said sure. We got to the airport and we hurried to the 'Landing' gate just in time to see Christian walking out with 3 suitcases. He saw us and walked over to us. "Hey Justin!" he said hugging him. "And who's this?" he asked lookin at me. "I'm Taylor, but you can call me Tay!" I told him. "Hi Tay!" he said hugging me! I hugged him back and pulled away.
"C'mon! We have to hurry if we want to go out tonight!" I said laughing. "Where are we going?" Christian laughed. "To 16 Club with my friend Kirsty!" I told him. We each grabbed a suitcase and got into a taxi.
I texted Kirsty and told her to go to my house (she has a key). She said ok and we headed home. We got to my house and Justin said that they would go home and get ready and they would come in at 6.
We went our seperate ways and we started to get ready. "Who's coming with us tonight?" Kirsty asked me putting on mascara. "Ermm, Justin Bieber and Christian Beadles!" I said looking down. "What!" she shouted. "Yeah, I kind of met Justin Bieber last night and we decided to go out tonight." I told her. "That's why I asked Christian to come to!" "Oh ok! I always thought he was cute!" she laughed.
We got dressed and put on our make up. I was wearing SHORT denim shorts, a blue sparkly tank top and baby bloue converse. Kirsty was wearing a denim mini skirt and a pink t-shirt with baby pink flats.
We heard a knock at the dorr and we ran to open it. It was the boys. They looked amazing! Justin was wearing a purple shirt, jeans and purple supras. And Christian was wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and black supras.
I grabbed my bag and we headed out the door, and started walking down the street to the club, We goe there and walked in. We bought drinks and sat down. Then Sexy Chick by David Guetta came on, I jumped up and shouted "this is my favourite song!"
Justin laughed and we started dancing. I lookrd over at Kirsty and she was dancing with Chrisian. When the chorus came on I started grinding with Justin and he held me by the waist. "You look sooo HOT!" he whispered in my ear. "Thanks" I giggled.
"Your welcome!" he laughed. We spent the night dancing before we went home. We decided to all stay in my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats all there is for now =]
I hope you ejoyed both chapters =]