Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

Life With You

Name: Lexi Shäfer
age: 17
friends: Gustav, Georg, Bill, Dylan and Chloe
enemies: Tom, Charlotte, Jake
looks:
wears: scene/tomboy crossover clothes and converse

I woke to my name being called, I couldn't differentiate who's the voice was but at the same time, I couldn't really care. I just wished it would shut up. About five minuets later I heard my door slam up against my wall with a loud crash of things falling off the shelf next to it and a baby crying. I heard the voice tell me to get up. The voice was obnoxious and loud and made the baby scream louder. I sat up in bed and slowly but surely opened my eyes, I looked to my left first and picked up my two year old son Dylan, as soon as I had him in my arms he stopped crying knowing everything would be okay, I then looked to the right of me towards the door and glared. I saw the last person I expected to be in my room, Tom Kaulitz. This was the first time in a few months he had actually spoken to me, even if it was waking me and the baby up. I don't mean I like him talking to me, I would rather him not, it's much easier, but I'm surprised he did. He left when he saw me look in his direction. I got out of bed and ran a small bath for Dylan. After bathing him I called Bill in and he took him to play with his new toys since it was his birthday two days ago.

I jumped into the shower and only stayed in for 15 minuets before getting out. I walked down stairs to see Bill running in the living room with a small Dylan chasing after him. I walked right in and laughed as they ran around me. I walked in to the kitchen to see Charlotte all up on tom. “um, hello? There are children in the house!” I said. “yer, we know,.” she said with her high pitched voice. “URRG! Your so hard to get things through!” I said extremely annoyed. I walked out and saw her smirk nastily from the corner of my eye. I turned around and glared at her. She looked at Tom for sympathy to see what he would do. He looked at me “don't do anything stupid!” he warned. “why don't you follow your own advice for once!” I said even more angry. “what do you mean by that?!” he demanded. “look at what is on your knee! That's what I mean!!” I yelled and stalked off to find my brother.

I went into the games room to find him playing on Call Of Duty on the Xbox 360. I sat on the couch behind him, as he was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. “Gustav?” I asked, “yes Lex?” he asked not letting his attention go from the screen for one second, I'm surprised he even heard me. “um, how can I put this?” I asked myself. “I would tell you but I don't know what your gunna' say” he said sarcasticly. “oh, har har, your humour is hilarious. But I need to tell you something.” I said with a small smile at first but as the second sentence grew, the smile faded.

“your not pregnant again, are you?” he asked in all seriousness. “WHAT?! No, but do you think I should start dating again?, I mean you are the one who gave me this kind of advice I the first place.” I said, shocked and a little annoyed by my brother's first assumption. “no.” was his short answer. He straight away stared back at the screen and carried on playing call of duty. I was again shocked by his lack of words, but it didn't stop me from asking one more question, “why?”. “why?, because Dylan is the kind of thing that happens that's why.” “oh, so you don't like your nephew, or you just think I'll sleep with anyone who'll take me?” I asked in frustration as to why he brought Dylan up in this. “no it's none of-” I cut him off by standing up and walking out of the room. After I closed the door I ran up stairs to get changed. I changed in to a pair of grey sweat pants and a small loose top.

I walked in to the home gym and didn't take any notice of the two others already in there, I went straight to the treadmill and set it to mountain run. I ran for about half an hour when somebody turned it off. I looked up to see Georg standing there. “what's up kiddo?” he asked in a brotherly tone, me and Georg have always been close, he's been there since I was little along with Gustav. “why would you think some thing's up?” I asked trying to steer away the question. “oh come on!, you know, I know you better than this.” he said in a know-it-all voice. “yes but that doesn't change anything.” I said, “oh, so why else would you have ran five miles in half an hour on mountain run, even jock boy over there can't do that.” he said, this was the first time I acknowledged that Tom was in the same room as me.

“and another thing, if you weren't in such a bad mood you would have sarcastically commented on Tom being in the gym” he said. “okay, I admit it, Gustav was annoying me and I accused him of hating Dylan and wouldn't let him explain and ran off to here. Then I tried to work off the anger that soon turned to working off all the sadness and anger from Tom and other people that I have kept in the past two years.” I said. “wow, that's a lot. Well-” he got cut off by 'jock boy' “what do you mean me?” Tom asked. “see, you never even knew what you put me through.” I said once again frustrated, “that's because I never did anything!” he raised his voice, I lowered mine in my desperate endeavor to stop my tears from falling. “you left me, but had to stay in the same house as me. You hated me, but I still loved you. You wanted me to leave, but I could never go. I knew all this,” I said finally letting my tears go “,as I said, I loved you, and I haven't stopped.” I said, voice breaking, tears cascading down my face like Niagara Falls. I walked out of the gym with out another word.

As I walked back in to the living room I saw Dylan sitting on the sofa watching cartoon network. “hey Dylan, do you want to come shopping with mommy soon?” I asked walking over to him, he just stared at me, then his nose crinkled. “after you get shower mommy, you stink!” he said really loudly. I heard Bill laugh from in the other room. I looked to Dylan and he smiled and giggled, like the little child he is. I smile back and headed towards the kitchen quietly. Just my luck, Bill was facing the opposite way. I ran up behind him and got him in a headlock under my sweaty arms. He screamed and shouted until I let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments will help,, oh and sorry for the inconvinience of the last story,, i couldn't think ..x..