Status: slowly updateing ..x..

Life With You

To Know I Could Turn To You

The next day I got up, well you could hardly call it day, it was 4 in the morning, Dylan hadn't even woke up yet. Chloe had text me last night and told me she'd be here by 10 today, I had to wait 6 hours, speaking of 6 I have to get Dylan up by then, or he won't sleep tonight. Then I remembered tour, Dylan couldn't come, and I had to spend three whole months with the twat I once called a boyfriend and my child calls Daddy, oh well, I always have Bill to talk to. I started to get packed as the tour started in three days as Andy told me last night when I went to get a drink.

I decided after an hour I decided I'd get my guitar out again before I pack that up. So I went into my room grabbed the guitar and walked into the garden and to the decking near the house wall. I started to play some notes then started to sing.

Hay boy,
what's your name?
I think I caught you lookin' my way,
do you,
wanna know,
how to get me all to your own?

Weekends work the best,
I'll pick the place you do the rest,
hay now,
don't be shy,
but you've got to keep me in line,

love at first sight,
never thought it could happen to me,
but you made me believe,
Kidnap my heart,
take me with you,
Kidnap my heart make my dreams come true,
take me away,
cause fallin in love ain't very far,
not far from the start,
Kidnap my heart.

When I stopped I noticed that the door at the back of the house was open, when I left it closed, I looked around and saw no one, so I walked towards the house, still carrying my guitar. I walked into the kitchen to see Tom standing there holding a cup of coffee he turned to look at me as I walked in, “that was the song you rote when we first met wasn't it, the one you wouldn't show me?”
“no, it was just a song I wrote” I said back to him, “plus, what are you doing up at this time of the morning?”
“I heard the sound of a guitar, plus you where underneath my window.”
“oh, well, sorry about that, I didn't realise you where at the back of the house, I thought your room was at the front.” I said sincerely.
“It's okay, it was nice waking up to your voice playing in my ear for once after so long.”
“Um, okay, that's nice, oh and have you heard the news?” I asked him.
“Um, what news?” his lips slanted downwards on the right hand side.
“I'm going on tour with you for three months, 'till Dylan's a bit older.”
“Oh, well, that's, probably not going to end well with us two”
“I did say that to Andy, but he said it was the safest thing because I have Gustav there.”
“Well, maybe we could work something out, we are having a civilised conversation” he said with an unsure smile.
“Maybe, we'll just have to wait and see won't we” I looked at him with a confident smirk playing on my lips as I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short i know, but I really need help right now,
I need ideas badly... i have writers block... :/