Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

Shhh… Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off

I really regret my decision now. Why couldn’t I have just told him I'd think about it. Now I have to go through with tutoring this kid. Professor Iero told me he'd email his nephew's address to me. The way it looks,I might have to see him today. Brian is going to be mad at me. I promised him earlier I'd hang out with him.

I was in my room packing my messenger bag with notebooks,pencils and my laptop. I'm going to need some type of entertainment while he does the work. The door opened and then shut. Brian must be home. Ugh he's going to be mad at me. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out into the living room. Brian was chilling on the couch with his legs propped up on the table in front of him.

"Hey Zacky."he said,not taking his eyes off the tv screen. I glanced over at what he was watching. It was some weird horror movie.

"Hi."I mumbled.I plopped on the couch next to him and started to watch the movie myself. "So did your teacher say anything." I asked.

"Na but I could tell he was upset about it. He was glaring at me the whole time. It was like he was trying to steal my soul. It was so weird and creepy."he gasped. I laughed. "I swear he is. One day I wont come home and you'll know he like stole my soul."

"Pfft sure." Brian narrowed his eyes at me. "I'll be sure to put out a missing person report of you."

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes and went back to watching tv. Soon I zoned out. Should I tell him I can't hang out with him today now? Or should I wait? I decided I should tell him now.

"Bri---" Before I could even get his whole name out,he cut me off.

"Its okay. We can hang out some other time."he said. My eyes widen. Did he just read my mind? "Yes I did. " Oh my god! Brian can read minds. "Yes I can."

"Stop doing that."I exclaimed. Brian chuckled. "Holy shit dude. I thought of questions in my head an you like answered them. Whatever your learning in that class of yours,its working."

"Well,its actually something I learned from tv. There were clues every where. You have your messenger bag with you. I can see your laptop poking out of it and you never take that thing anywhere besides your room and this room. So I thought maybe you have to go somewhere later on dealing with learning."he said. Damn he's good.

"Your right. My professor asked me to tutor his nephew for him because he’s failing history."I said.

Brian laughed,"I laugh at you. Why would you say yes to that?"I shrugged. He was trying to hold in a laugh.

"I wasn't thinking at the time but this shouldn’t last long. They way he described his nephew;he's a douche, a spoiled kid. Apparently his parents are very rich and gives him whatever he wants."

"I hate those kind of kids. Oh well....have fun with that."he laughed. I punched him playfully in the stomach. "Ow...you have a powerful punch."he gasped.

"Haven't you noticed,I've been working out at the gym." I held up my arm,showing off my non-existing muscles. Brian bust out laughing. "Your just jealous of these bad boys right here."

"Sure I am. When do you have to leave?"he asked. I pulled out my phone to see if I got a email or text from Professor Iero. I flipped open my phone and looked through my text messages.

1 New Message
P.Iero

I pressed open now and quickly read it.

I just want to thank you again for agreeing to tutor my nephew. I really appreciate it. Here is their address. I already told them about you and they are expecting you to be at their house by three. 251 Vine Ave.

"Hey Brian,do you know where Vine Ave is?"I asked,it sounded so familiar I just don't know where it is.

"Um yeah. It's not to far from that Private school my cousin goes to. Why?"

"That's where I have to go tutor the kid at."I said.

"Oh okay. Wait dude that's where all the bitchy rich people are at. I so feel sorry for you right now." I shrugged. "Do you need me to drive you up there? I have to see their house. If they ever piss you off,I'll egg their house."I shook my head. Only Brian would think of these things to do. He's a teenager stuck in a twenty-three year old body.

"Okay Brian."I got up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen. I'm going to need some back up if I'm going to be over this kids house. I took out four pepsi from the fridge and shoved them in my bag. Then I looked through the cabinet to find a bag of chips. I placed them too in the bag. Now I was all ready. "Let's go Brian. They want me over at the house by three. I guess his parents want to meet me before I teach their precious angel."I groaned.

"Okay." Brian turned the tv off and we left.

***

"Damn!! The house is huge. What does his parents do for a living?"Brian said in amazement.

"I have no clue. Maybe the kid will say something about it." Brian drove up to the gate. Did you know they had that little drive thru where you speak into a speaker? What are they;billionaries or something? I leaned out the window and pressed the button. There was a buzzing noise and then a voice.

"Hello? How may I help you sir?"a man said. He sounded bored like he didn’t want to be there.

"Um my name is Zacky Baker. I'm one of Professor Iero's students. He told me that his nephew needs a tutorer so..."

"Aw Mr.Baker....Mr and Mrs.Iero has been expecting you. The gate should open now. Please take the first left as you drive down the road." The speaker turned off and I just sat there with my mouth wide open.

"I think they're special agents who saves the world,Zacky."Brian whispered.

"I think you're right." The gate slowly opened and allowed us to drive down the road. The yard was huge. I counted like two fountains and a shit load of cars. What in the hell do they do to afford all this stuff. No wonder the kid is spoiled. Probably three of those cars were his.

We pulled up to the front of the house and let me tell you,it was beautiful. I gasped in amazement. "I wonder what the inside looks like."Brian said,leaning over me to get a good look at the house. "Well I hope you have fun. Call me when your finished. I'll probably hang out at Johnny's place for the evening."

"Okay." I got out the car and walked the many stairs leading to the front door. I turned around and waved goodbye to Brian. He cranked up the music and pulled off down the road. I turned back around to the door. Here goes nothing. I rung the doorbell and waited. A few seconds later the door opened,revealing an old man about in his sixties maybe. He was wearing a suit so I guess he's a butler. "Hello?"

"Good evening Mr.Baker. Come on in."he gestured me to enter. I slowly walked in,gasping at the main hall. It was so huge and there were paintings everywhere. "This way Mr.Baker. The Iero's are in the living room awaiting fro your arrival." I followed the guy to the living where a man and a woman was sitting. The man stood up once I entered the room.

"Thank you,Ben. We'll take it from here."he said. Ben nodded and quietly left the room,closing the door behind him. I felt so out of place. I mean both of them were wearing dress clothes as if they were attending a formal party. Then look at me,I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt with my worn out converses.

"Zacky Baker I presume."Mrs.Iero said,holding out her hand. I shook it and shoved it in my pocket.

"Yes ma'am"I said politely.

"Hello Mr.Baker." Mr.Iero said,shaking my hand.

"Hello sir." Mrs.Iero gestured for me to take a seat on the couch. I placed my bag on the floor next to my foot. "So you're going to be our son's tutor for history. Is that right?" he asked.

"Yes sir. Professor Iero informed me that your son needed some help in history and since I'm learning to be a history teacher for a high school. He chose me."I explained. They both nodded.

"Okay Zacky...is that your real name or short for something."Mrs.Iero asked.

"Um its short for Zachary. My friends came up with that name."

"Okay. We're going to ask you some questions to make sure your a good tutorer for our son,Frank." So that's his name. I nodded. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two."

"Did you graduate high school?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"No." And the questions went on and on from how many jobs have I had to do I do drugs. Once I was finished they both shook my hand again and said to just wait in the living room until Frank got home which wasn't that long. I heard a boy's voice and then the slamming of a door.

"Mom,I'm home."he shouted. He walked by the living and looked straight at me. As he passed the entrance,he backed up. "Who the hell are you."he snapped. I can already tell he doesn’t like me one bit. I stood up and held out my hand.

"Hey,I'm Zacky,your tutor."I said. He stared down at my hand.

"And... that doesn't mean a thing to me." He walked out the room. What crawled up his ass? I shook my head. I walked out the living room and in the direction of where he went. I'm guessing I went in the right room cause I heard his voice.

"Yeah...whatever."he mumbled.

"Now go to the library or something. It'll be more quieter there."his mom said. Frank walked out the room and almost ran into me.

"Watch where you going."he snapped,"You know I hate you." Wow. I just met the kid like two minutes ago and he already hates me. Oh I am going to enjoy this.

"I got that feeling."I smiled.I really don't care if he likes me or not. He frowned. I followed him down the hall and out the house. I have no clue where we're going but I'll just follow him.

"My mom said I have to get to know you."he said bitterly.

"Okay?" Before I realized,we were in a little garden/park like area. I believed we were still in the yard of their house.

"So as you know I'm Frank Iero and this is my house so you'll follow my rules." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Excuse me. I'm not your maid or butler. I'm just your tutor that'll teach you history. That is all."I said.

"Whatever. So Zachary."

"Zacky...its Zacky."

"What kind of name is that." I shrugged. "Whatever."

"That must be your favorite word."

"Shut up." Frank shoved me to the ground. "Oh I'm so sorry. Did I do that?" I got up,dusting myself off.

"Its okay."I said. I didn't really care that I was shoved to the ground. I should know how Frank is by now. He's just a spoiled kid is cant get his way.

"You know,you're too nice,that's one of your flaws,you got to learn to be mean."he said.

"I'll keep that for later."I looked down at my worn out shoes. I've been meaning to get new ones but I just can't get over these. Suddenly out of no where Frank punched me in the arm. "What the hell!" I shouted. Frank smirked and threw another punch at me. I blocked him and punched him in the face. He stumbled to the ground. "Keep your hands off me."

"There's the mean I was talking about." Frank got up and charged at me,tackling me to the ground. I covered my face,afriad that he might try to punch like I did to him. We rolled around on the ground,getting covered in dirt. I managed to get him off and backed away. I held my fists up,ready to fight again.

"What is your problem? Do you pick fights with every person you just met?"

"No...just you." He threw another punch at me which connected to my jaw. I fell to the ground. I groaned. "Now if you excuse me. I have to changed my clothes and threw these away because you messed them up. Bye Zachary." Frank walked away with a smile.

"It's fucking Zacky you idiot."I mumbled. I got up slowly and walked back to the house. I returned to the living,grabbing my messenger bag.

"Leaving so soon Mr.Baker."Mr.Iero. said. I nodded. "Oh what happened to your face?" I placed my hands to my face and felt something wet. Oh no he didn’t,that idiot busted my lip.

"Your son."I said angrily. Mr.Iero sighed.

"I'm so sorry about that. I'll have a talk with him tonight. You're dismissed."he said.

"Good."I mumbled. I stormed out the room with my cell in hand,dialing Brian's number.

"Hey Zacky,how's it----"

"Come and get me."I said.

"Whoa sounds to me like it didn’t go well. I'll be there in a few. Don't try to kill anyone before I get there."

"Well you better hurry cause I will." I hung up and put my phone away.

"Goodbye Zachary."Frank said sweetly. He was standing by the staircase in a fresh pair of clothes. "I hope to see you tomorrow."

"Shut up."I snapped. Frank gave me the finger and ran upstairs laughing. I hate him already myself. I walked outside and waited for Brian. He came in less then two minutes. I bet he knew it wasn't going to go well so he probably just hung around this area.

"Hey Zacky wh----damn what happened to your face."

"Don't even ask."

"I'll clean you up once we get back to the apartment."I didn’t even listen to a word Brian was saying. I was just so pissed at the Frank kid. I'll get my revenge on him sooner or later.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello...zacky isnt very happy o.o
well heres another update...i enjoyed writing this one and I hope you enjoy readin it ^-^
leave us comments please

thanks for the comment:

Angel Devastation

title credit: Avenged Sevenfold-Critical Acclaim