Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

We've All Had A Time Where We've Lost Control

I sat on the bathroom sink as Brian placed a wet cloth on my cheek,cleaning the dry blood off. Frank had hit me pretty hard,I'd tell you that. I don't know what he cut me with but it stung. I winced as he continued to wipe my face and my lip. Yeah he kind of busted it. "So I see it didn’t go to well. If you want I'll set him straight for you."he offered. I shook my head. When Brian says he's going to sets someone straight,he really does mean it. I don't want Frank to get hurt that bad.

"It's okay. I'll handle it myself."I said. I'll find a way to get my revenge. Brian took a band-aid out and placed it on my cheek.

"Okay but remember I'm here for you if you need help." I wrapped my arms around him,giving Brian a hug. "Aw."he laughed.

"Shut up and that's the only hug you'll get from me." I chuckled. I slid off the sink. "Can you give me a ice pack please. My lip is kind of swelling up." I examined myself in the mirror,gently running my finger over the small cut on my lip.

"Sure."he said,cleaning up the bathroom,putting away all the supplies. "Go ahead and lay down and I'll bring it to you." I nodded and ran off to my room. I flung myself on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. What a day,that Frank kid something. I could just imagine how he acts during school. I'm glad I finished school already. My school days kind of sucked. I would get pushed around here and there but not that much. You can say I was a popular kid but at the same time I wasn't

Brian came in the room with a ice pack,"Thanks Bri."I said,pressing it against my lip. It took my time to get to the cold but I eventually ignored it.

"Anything else before I head to bed?" I thought for a moment.

"Na I'm fine. If I need something I'll just get it myself."I didn’t want to bother Brian anymore then I already am.

"Okay. Call me if you still need something. Well um goodnight Zacky."

"Goodnight." I said. Brian shut the door on the way out,leaving me in a quiet room. I held the ice pack on my lip. Hopefully the swelling will go down by tomorrow morning. I don’t really feel like hearing Frank's big mouth. Soon my phone went off. I don’t feel like being bothered by anyone at the moment but it could be important. I reached in my pocket,pulling out my phone and answering it.

"Hello?"I said.

"Zachary,I heard what happened an I would like to apologize. Are you okay?"Professor Iero asked,obviously concerned about me.

"Yeah. I’m fine. He just busted my lip and left a cut on my cheek. It was just out of nowhere. One minute we're talking then the next thing I know he's shoving me to the ground."I explained.

"I'm really sorry Zachary. I hope it isn’t to bad of a busted lip along with the gash."he said.

"No they're both minor." I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone. "Did his parents talk to him about it?" I hope they did,it would be something if they didn’t. How is the kid going to learn if no one tells him right from wrong.

"Well I'm glad you're okay but sadly you have to go back over tomorrow." I covered the mouth piece and cursed. Why did I agree to this? I should have thought it over before I said anything.

"I know but just letting you know Professor,if he slips ,I'm not going to hold back."

"I understand,but please don’t hurt him to much. Anyway I was just calling to make sure you were okay."

"Thanks." I yawned. I was getting really tired all of a sudden. "Well I got to go Professor. I’ll see you in class on Monday."

"Okay. Goodbye Zachary."he said and with that,we both hung up. I tossed my phone to the side,not caring about where it landed. I'll find it in the morning and hopefully it isn’t broken. I quickly undressed,leaving myself just in boxers and sliding under the covers. I fell asleep in seconds.

***

I sat in the car,staring at the Iero mansion. I really wasn't in the mood to seeing Frank today but I promised the Professor. "Text me or call when you're done. Maybe after I pick you up,we can hang out."Brian suggested.

"Yeah! Hopefully I won't get sent to jail before then." I got out the car and ran to the porch. I waved goodbye to Brian as he pulled off down the road. I sighed. I hope I can last until he picks me up. I rang the doorbell and the butler,I think his name was Ben,appeared.

"Hello Mr.Baker. Welcome back to the Iero mansion. Mrs.Iero is in the kitchen making breakfast,please follow me." he said. Did I mention his voice sounds really creepy. Ben shut the door behind and I followed him down a huge hallway,stopping at a door. "She is in there. I’ll see you later Mr.Baker."

"Okay...bye." Ben bowed and walked down another hall. I swear he's like a serial killer just waiting to strike. I entered the room to be bombarded by a wonderful smell. It was pancakes; my favorite. "Good morning Mrs.Iero."I said,politely. She turned around from the stove,giving me a small comforting smile.

"Good morning to you Zachary. How are you today?"

"Oh fine. You?"

"Same. You hungry,I have plenty of pancakes left over. Oh I just want to say I'm really sorry about Frank yesterday. His father and I forgot to tell you that he has schizophrenia. I found out that he didn’t take his meds but I made sure he did today though so you should be ok."she explained to me. So that's why he acted the way he did. I kind of feel guilty know,saying all those things about him.

"Yeah,thank you."I mumbled. Mrs.Iero handed me a plate of pancakes which looked delicious by the way. "Where's Frank?" I asked.

"He's in his room. I’ll go check on him real quick. Just made yourself at home and I'll be back down with him." I nodded. I took a seat at the counter,digging into the pancakes. They were very good I admit.

A few minutes went by and still no Frank nor his mother. I wonder wants taking them. He probably doesn’t want to come down here in the first place. I started to look around,admiring their kitchen. My mom would love this kind of kitchen. She’s a cooking kind of person,always making cakes and cookies. I should pay her a visit soon. With all the school and other stuff I do,I don’t really have time to visit my mom back in California not the money too. I sighed.

"Zachary,sweetheart,Frank wants you to come upstairs. Here take this up to him for me."Mrs.Iero said,handing me another plate of pancakes.

"Will do. Um where is his room by the way?" I haven’t been to his room yet nor anywhere else in the house. Mrs.Iero gestured for me to follow her upstairs. She showed me his room and left me in the hall. I knocked on the door lightly,letting him know I was up here.

"Come in."he shouted. I could hear a hint of sadness in his voice. What was up with him? I closed the door behind me and saw Frank sitting on his bed. "Hi Zacha--Zacky."I could tell he forced that out.

"Hey Frank. Your mom wanted me to bring this up for you."I said,sitting down the plate of food on his bed. He looked over at it and shrugged. "Aren't you going to eat it?"

"I don’t know." I frowned. Something was up with him. Yesterday he was all pissed and acted like the bad boy and now he's just acting all depressed. I pushed the plate back little and sat in its place.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Don't act like you care okay? I know you really dint give a fuck about how I feel right now. Once you leave here I bet you'll laugh and make fun of me. Well let me tell you something,I don't give a shit of what people say about me. So save it and leave me the hell alone."he snapped. I was shocked from his outburst.

"Fine but you don’t have to be an ass about it."I snapped back. "I'm just trying to be a nice person to you but absolutely you don’t know how to be one yourself. You think your better then everyone else because you live in a mansion and has lots of money. If you don't get what you want all you do is back talk and complain that you can't get what you want. Ugh your such a brat." It was a punch to the face when I said that. You can tell I hurt him when I said those words. Well its the truth. I bet this kid gets whatever he wants. All he has to do is whine to mommy or daddy and they'll get it for him.

I got up,walking over to the window in his room. Neither of us said anything for awhile. The only noise was the clinking of the fork on the plate. I sighed. Maybe I shouldn’t have yelled at him like that. I turned around to see Frank with his arms wrapped around himself. Aw now I feel like an ass. I hurt his feelings. I walked back over to his bed,taking a seat next to him. "Hey I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was just angry. Please don't be sad."I whispered.

"I-It's a-alright. I kind of d-deserved that."he said quietly. I could barely hear him. I patted his back,trying to comfort him. "Za-----" He was cut from because the door slammed open.

"Yo what's up Franklin."someone guy shouted. He was wearing some very tight black skinny jeans with a grey v-neck shirt,which was tight also. It showed every curve and muscle on his body. He brushed his black hair out his face revealing hazelish eyes.

"Hey Gerard."Frank whispered. So this must be one of his friends....great.

"Who's this? Wait let me guess,you got some last night."he laughed. "Did you take or did he do the taking?" Oh my god,this Gerard kid thinks we had sex. No way in hell would I have sex with Frank.

"Gerard!"he shrieked.

"Oh sorry. You didn’t tell him you're gay."he chuckled. Frank looked like he was about to cry. "Whatever. Since you don't want him,I'll take him." What am I, something to buy?

"Um excuse me."I said. Gerard looked over at me and grinned. "I am no ones. You don't own me so get the nasty thoughts out of your skull."I snapped. Gerard licked his lips.

"If I saw your mine,then your mine. What’s your name anyway sexy."he purred. I got up from the bed. "I said tell me your name?" Is he trying to scare me or something cause it isn’t working?

"You don't need to know my name."

"Frank,what's his name?" I looked over at Frank. He was staring back at me. "FRANK!"

"Z-Zacky."he stuttered. I sighed.

"Thank you." I watched as Gerard made his way over to him. He pushed him back on the bed,crawling on top of Frank's small frame. What is he doing? I continued to watch as Gerard straddled Frank,leaning down and placing kisses on his neck. Frank whimpered. Are they together? The way it looks,they aren't. Gerard slipped his hand in Frank's pants. I couldn’t believe my eyes. They’re having sex in front of me.

"Please...no."Frank whispered. I started to see some resistance from Frank. He was trying his best to pull Gerard's hand out his pants. This made me angry. I grabbed a handful of Gerard's black hair and yanked him off of Frank.

"What the fuck is your problem?"he growled.

"Keep your hands off ofmy Frank" Gerard growled again. He grabbed me around the wrists and slammed me against the wall. "Get off of me."

"Shut the hell up you piece of shit. Who do you think you are to stop me. Frank is mine you hear me. I own him. I can kiss him whenever I want. I can have sex with him whenever I want. If I want to stick my hand in his pants,I can."This guy is crazy. I noticed Gerard was staring down at my own pants. He better not be thinking what I think he's thinking. "So don't you ever stop me again,you hear."

"Get the fuck off of me."I said again. Gerard narrowed his eyes at me.

"Frank,do you think Zacky looks sexy? I mean,those beautiful greenish eyes he has."He traced his finger over my lips. I don't like the way this is going. "Or how cool his nose ring looks." I tried pushing him away but he just slammed me against the wall again.

"Get off of me now"I screamed. Gerard pressed himself against me,his face only a few inches away from my face. "N-No." He nuzzled his face in my neck. I felt something wet against my skin. "Stop!"

"Get away from him."Frank yelled,pulling Gerard off of me. Gerard fell to the floor stunned. "Go,get out my fucking house." Gerard started to laugh.

"You're kicking me out."

"Yes. Now get out. I don’t want to see your face for the rest of the day."Frank voice started to get quiet. Gerard got up from the floor and smirked.

"I don't think you want me to do that Frankie. I don’t follow rules from you. It’s the other way around. You follow mine. Now if I want to have some fun with Zacky,then I can....you understand."he said angrily. Frank didn’t say anything back. "Answer me." He slapped Frank across the face.

"Y-Yes."he whimpered. Was this how Gerard always treated Frank?

"I don’t think you do." Gerard grabbed Frank's face,making him look up at him. "Look at me when I talk to you."

"Hey leave him alone. If he said get out,he wants you out. I will call his parents or the police if you don’t leave."I threaten. Gerard looked at me then Frank. He shoved him to the floor and walked over to the door.

"I'll be back for you Frank. Next time,Zacky wont be there to save your ass. Oh and Zacky you better watch your back."Gerard slammed the door shut. I rushed over to Frank,helping him to his feet.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded. The left side of his cheek was just red. Gerard hit him pretty hard. "I'm going to go downstairs and get a ice pack for your cheek. Go lay down on the bed while I'm gone." Frank did as I told him and I rushed down to the kitchen. His mom wasn’t there,so that was a good thing. I didn’t want her to worry about him and he probably didn’t want her to know either.

I got back to the room in seconds. I sat on the bed,next to him and placed the pack on his cheek. He flinched from the coldness. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine."he whispered. "And I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier."I smiled,brushing some of his hair out his face.

"Its okay and I'm sorry for calling you a brat. I was just upset but you have to realize Frank, I’m here to help you. You’re parents and uncle don't want you failing. They care about you so please work with me here. Once you pass the class I'm gone. You don't have to worry about me anymore."I said.

"I know." Frank grew quiet after that and so did I.I was kind of sad realizing once he passed the class, I was not needed anymore. The sad thing is...I want to stick around.I think I like him....just a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
took me forever to get this up cause my internet wants to act stupid grrr anywho i hope you like this one.please leave comments,we both would really appreciate it if you did

thanks for the comment:

Angel Devastation

comments please?

title credit: Avenged Sevenfold-Scream