Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

Now Take A Trip With Me

Okay I'll admit it,I'm a little jealous of Frank right now. I don’t really care about the house and crap but seriously I want his car. I'm older then this kid by like four years and he already has a kick ass car. I stood in awe as Frank got in his black sports car.

"Are you going to get in or are you just going to stand there an admire it?"he asked. I blushed,thinking I probably looked stupid just standing there. I walked over to the passenger door and was about to open it when Frank quickly leaned over and opened it for me. "Thank you."I mumbled.

I hopped in,slamming the door shut and putting on my seat belt. I watched as Frank made sure everything was good to go like the mirrors and etc. "You ready?" I nodded. He put the keys in the ignition and pulled out the garage. Frank sped down the road,I was holding on for dear life,hoping he won't crash the car with me in it.

***

Frank parked the car,and laughed at my facial expression. I was gripping onto the dashboard and his arm for dear life. Never in my life shall I ever ride in the car with Frank ever again. He almost killed us,swerving in the street like that. He nearly ran over a poor squirrel which was sitting on the damn sidewalk!

"Aw come on,my driving can't be that bad."he snickered. I looked over at him. "Are you serious? All my friends love when I drive." Well sorry to burst your little bubble but I'm not like your friends. I'm not trying to shove my tongue down your throat every fives seconds I get.

"D-Do you t-think I c-can d-drive b-back." I stuttered nervously. Frank giggled. "Seriously"

"My driving isn’t that bad." I don’t even think that was driving. Did he even have his driver's license? First all of,did he take classes or did his parents just pay the teacher to give him the passing grade. Yeah I'm going to go with the second choice. "I don’t like other people driving my car."

"But you nearly killed us! I would like to get home in one piece and not in a body bag." I exclaimed. Frank shook his head.

"Well you'll have to deal with it. I never let anyone touch my baby." I narrowed my eyes. "Sorry." I shrugged as I got out the car. I pulled out my phone to text Brian.

Brian,if I die today I just want to let you know your the best roommate and friend I've ever had in the world. I love you man I pressed send and waited for his respond.

WHAT!! What you mean if you die today?!?! Are you chained up somewhere in the mansion. I’ll save you! I laughed at the text.

No I'm not chained up somewhere. Frank and I are at the library and he drove us there but my cause of death will be from his crazy ass driving I pressed send.

"Hey! My driving is perfectly fine thank you very much."Frank exclaimed. I jumped. Where did he come from and why was he looking at my text messages?

"I'm sorry but you need to work up on your driving skills. You nearly killed us twice on the way here."I said,smirking.

"How did I almost kill us? I didn’t get in no accidents or hit anyone."

"But you almost hit that squirrel...that was sitting on the side walk." Frank bit his lip,trying not laugh or smile. "See you know its true. If you don't let me drive the car home,I'm taking the bus."

"No! I'll drive more carefully on the way home. I promise" He grabbed my hand,looking me in the eyes with those beautiful orbs of greenish brown.

"Fine but if you drive up on that sidewalk again,I'm getting out the car and taking the bus back to your house." Frank smiled. I began to go red,realizing that he was still holding my hand. "Um Frank..uh."

"Oh s-sorry. I uh I didn’t mean to uh..fuck."he stuttered,trying to find the right words to say. His face was turning pink and I might add,he looked pretty cute....wait what.

"It's fine just don’t do it again." Frank nodded. "Let's head inside. It’s getting a little cloudy out here. I think a storm is on the way." Frank looked up to the grey sky.

"Yeah your right."he mumbled. Frank made sure he locked the car doors and followed me inside. We made our way to the back of the library where the computers were and less people. There was a table in the corner perfect for us to study with no interruptions. I pulled out my laptop and set it on the table in front of Frank.

"So we're going to start with Roman Literature. It’s really easy to be honest. It was my favorite topic when I was in high school."I told Frank. He rolled his eyes. I just ignored him. I opened the quiz again he took earlier and looked at the questions he got wrong. "Here's a pen and a piece of paper. Let’s begin."

***

Fourteen quiz attempts and five web sites later,I was getting tired and staring at the computer screen. For once in my life history was making me bored out of my mind. This kid is so behind in this class. I mean really really behind. We kind of wondered off to another topic and he failed the quiz. He knew nothing about it what so ever. His parents really did some damage to him.

"Ok Frank. I think we're done for the day. I’m getting a little hungry and its around noon." I said,packing up my stuff in my messenger bag.

"Oh ok. So how do you think I did?"

"Ok. You need to work on it some more but you're doing okay."I said. I could see a small smile forming on his face. "Come one,you can't hold back that smile." Frank blushed and grinned. "There we go. You have a pretty smile by the way."I said,without realizing it. Frank turned even more red. I patted him on the back. "Let's head to that McDonald's down the street. I’m in the mood for some fries."

"Okay."Frank and I walked out the library and got in the car. He took his time getting down the street not riding up on the sidewalk. Frank parked in the McDonald's parking lot and we walked in. I looked up on the menu,debating what should I get.

"What do you want Frank?" I asked.

"Um the salad."he replied. I told Frank to find a table while I ordered our food. The line wasn’t that long so I got our food pretty quickly. I found Frank sitting at a table towards the back. I set down the tray and dug in. Half way through my meal,I noticed Frank wasn’t eating. He was just playing around in the salad.

"Hey. What’s wrong? Why aren't you eating your food?" I asked him,setting down my fries. Frank just shrugged. "You can tell me Frank." I kind of hate seeing him upset.

"It's nothing. I’m fine."he croaked,his eyes watering up. Frank's head dropped causing his hair to fall in front of his face. I pushed my tray out the way and hooked my fingers under his chin,lifting his head up. He looked me in the eyes,his were turning red. "I-It's n-nothing."

"Well it seems to me that there's something wrong. You’re face is turning red and I can see tears. I'm here for you Frank. I know we got off on the wrong foot when we first met but I'm here if you want to talk. I’ll listen to what you need to say. I won't judge you or make fun of you."I whispered. I reached out placing my hand on top of his. Frank smiled.

"It's really nothing. I don’t know why I'm crying. I’m sorry about the other day when I first met you. I guess the reason is because when I think about it,I really have no friends. Gerard,Mikey the others aren't really my friends. They just hang out with me cause I have money. Gerard thinks he owns me when he really doesn’t don't know why I hung out with him in the first place."

"I don’t like him myself. I mean,he tried to rape me in your room."I exclaimed. Frank laughed.

"I know,that's why I stopped him. I didn’t want you to get hurt or whatever he was planning to do to you. You know,me being mean and the "I don’t care" attitude is just a cover up. As you can tell I'm messed up. I have schizophrenia,along with ADHD. Unless I take medication I sometimes hear voices and then won't leave me alone. If anyone at school found out I hear voices I'll be made fun of. That's why I act out and don't pay attention to any lessons."he explained.

I completely understand what he means. All Frank is trying to do is fit in. I knew a few people back in high school who did the same thing. "I under stand Frank. If people do find out,it's okay. You know,just ignore them."I said,now holding his hand tightly.

"I know. Um do you have to go home anytime soon?"he asked,smiling a little bit.

"No. Why?"

"Well do you want to go to a movie with me?" I smiled.

"Sure but first eat your food." Frank giggled.

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes and went back to eating.

***

Frank and I had pretty good day. After we went left McDonalds we went to the movie theaters to see some random movie Frank picked out. I kind of fell asleep near the end but other then that it was fun. Oh and did I forget to mention,Frank thought it would be funny to stick twizzlers up my nose while I slept. Remind me to never go to sleep around this kid again.

"Oh my god,you should have seen your face when you woke up." Frank laughed loudly. I glared at him. "Like three guys took your picture."

"It isn't funny. What if I did that to you?" I snapped. Frank stopped laughing for a moment. "I bet you wouldn't like it."

"Z-Zachary,I'm sorry."he whispered. He frowned as he looked away,keeping his eyes on the road. I sighed. I shouldn’t have snapped at him like that. He was just trying to have fun. I looked down at my lap and noticed we had a few twizzlers left over. I shoved them in my nose and tapped his shoulder. "W-What----Oh wow."he snickered. I grinned. "Thanks for the great day Zachary." I sighed. "What?"

"Can you call me Jacky’s don't like being called Zachary that much."

"Oh okay,sorry."

"It's fine. Just remember to call me Zacky." I smiled. Frank nodded. We pulled up to the gate of his house and waited for the gate to open. When it did,he drove down the dirt road to the front of his house.

"No. Why is he here?"he mumbled. I barely could hear him.

"Who's here?' I asked,looking around. There was a dark blue car parked in his spot. It didn’t look familiar. Maybe its a family members car or a close friend but why would he sound so disappointed.

"Gerard. He’s back." I looked at Frank. He looked so scared. What has Gerard been doing to him? "I can't go in there. He’ll find a way to get me by myself when my parents aren't around and strike."

"Come home with me."I said.

"What?!?"he said,shocked. I laughed.

"I said come home with me. You can stay at my place tonight so you don't have to worry about Gerard. Just call your mom and tell her that you'll be spending the night over my house. You can wear some of my clothes and sleep in my bed. I'll take the floor."I suggested.

"Okay. I’ll call her now." Frank pulled out his phone and dialed a number. "Hey mom. Yeah I'm still with Zacky." I smiled. He said my name right. "We got a lot accomplished today. No,I already ate today. Yeah. Zacky and I went to the movies. I had fun. Well I was just calling to ask if I can spend the night at Zacky's tonight." I sat there and watched his facial expression form into a smile. "Thanks mom. No,I’ll just borrow some clothes from him. Okay,love you too. See you tomorrow." Frank closed his phone and smiled.

"So I'm guessing you can come over."I smiled.

"Yup. Now where do you live." I showed Frank where my apartment was and couldn’t wait to see Brian's facial expression.

"Yeah just pull up in here."I told him. He parked the car and we got out. We made our way to the seconds floor and I unlocked the door. I noticed Frank was examining the hallway making faces here and there. I guess this isn’t his type of place to be. "And here it is. Home sweet home." I said,tilting my head inside. Frank entered the house. "I know its probably not what your use to but this is home. You can sit anywhere you want except that chair over there. That’s my roommate,Brian's chair."

"Cool." Frank yawned. He looked so adorable. Ugh not again. Zacky what are you thinking.

"You sleepy." Frank nodded. "Come on,my bedroom is this way." I held out my hand and smiled. Frank smiled in return as he grabbed my head. I lead him to my room,gesturing for him to sit on my bed. "So here's a pair of sweat pants and a shirt unless you sleep shirtless." Frank blushed. "I'll leave you be,if you need me I'll be in the living room."

"Okay." I closed the door behind me and heading to the living room just as Brian entered the house.

"Hey Zacky. What you doing home? Aren't you suppose to be at Frank's house?"

"No,I got a ride from Frank. Oh and just letting you know,Frank is staying the night."

"The brat. He's staying here. Where is he?"he asked.

"He's in my room,changing into some pajamas. He'll be staying in my room tonight so don't worry about him hogging the couch."

"Good. We'll I'm heading to bed. My mom had me rearrange her living room and let me tell you it was very tiring. Night Zacky."

"Night." Brian walked off to his room and I returned back to mine. "So you can have the bed while I take the floor."I said.

"No,it's your bed. I'll take the floor." I shook my head. "Then share with me. You get one side I get the other."he suggested. I sighed. If that's the only way for him to go to sleep then I'll go with it. I quickly got into my pajamas and got in the bed. Frank occupied the right side while I got the left,our backs facing each other.

"Good night Frank."

"Night Zacky.I love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
aw they're sharing a bed xD
so tell us what you think,leave comments please

thanks for the comment:

SuperBat

title credit: Avenged Sevenfold-Bat Country