Status: Active(:

You Are and Never Will Be Better Than Me

Do You Remember That Day When We Met

I woke up in a different room. I sighed. I heard someone’s breathing beside me, I looked over. It was Zacky, he was holding my hand. I smiled. I got up slowly and felt for my phone. eight new text messages I flipped through them, all from Gerard. He wanted to know where the hell I was and why I wasn’t at home yesterday. I sighed; he made my life living hell. I removed Zacky’s calloused hand from mine and got up; put my clothes back on and headed down stairs. Zacky and Brian needed a good breakfast.

Twenty minutes later I had breakfast done, I was quite proud of my self. “Hey, what smells so good?” I could hear Zacky say. “I dunno” His roommate said. “Frank, you made this?” He asked “Yeah, for you, cause with out you I would probably be unconscious right now” I smiled “You should keep him around, I like him” Brian whispered, eating a pancake. “Yeah, I know” Zacky smiled

After we ate, Zacky and I went back to my house to study. I let him drive. “I think that we should text first and then see where we should go from there.” Zacky said “Okay, cool” I smiled

He pulled up my drive way and I saw Gerard’s car. “Where the heck have you been?! I texted you like 15 times!” Gerard yelled “I didn’t want to see you” I whispered “What?” He spat. I could tell that I had turned a deep red “I hate you! Okay? I hate you Gerard Way! I don’t like you messing with me, just leave me alone” I yelled “Frank, You’re gonna be so sorry” He moved towards me “OCPD! Stop. Gerard Way, you are under arrest for 18 counts of assault and attempted murder” I was shocked. Gerard, and me…and the orange county police department?

I was shaking; Zacky was out of the car, holding me. “Frankie, are you okay?” He asked. “Uh, yeah, I think” I whispered “What you did was the right thing” He smiled “I hope so” I said “It was, he wasn’t treating you right, and he was making you do things you didn’t want to do” He hugged me “Thank you. For you know, being there” “You’re welcome, it’s not a problem” He looked at me “You know, you have the most beautiful green eyes” I whispered “T-thanks” he blushed, he leaned in, I closed my eyes, his lips met mine. And we kissed, it wasn’t something worth regretting, it was amazing.

He pulled away, “That was wrong, wasn’t it” he asked “I didn’t think so” I answered “I know, I can feel that” he chuckled. I blushed “But, it is right?” he asked “No, but it feels too good to be a bad thing” I said “You’re right about that” he smiled and hugged me
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: My Chemical Romance-It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish
sorry this was latee!!!
Comment please. let us know how we are doing!!