Education For Pleasure

Three.

She was beautiful, in every sense of that overly used work. Tall, legs for miles. Teeny waist, you could see her hips through her little dresses, and I wanted it. Her face was heart shaped, and it matched her little heart shaped mouth. Spider eyelashes, of which she glared at me from under, it was so sexy. So damn sexy. The way she walked, the way she sighed, the silver moving as she always chewed. Her almost husky voice. Smoker, but who gives a shit? Per-fect-ion.

I saw her coming, she was smiling a little. Two rows of perfect whites. Her reddy brown hair never out of place. ''Ready?'' She said, still smiling.

''Why are you smiling?'' I said, the confusion in my voice.. maybe slightly exaggerated, but I was genuinely confused.

''I don't have to be a teacher now. This place is a fucking hell hole.'' First time I ever heard her swear. I liked it. Her happiness was infectious, and I was giggling. ''In you get then.'' She said. Imitating a teacher at a 'special school'. She unlocked. I sat. Unfortunately on the CD's. Cracked the Incubus one.. ''You fat ass.'' She teased.

''Hey!'' I said, mock sadness evident.

''I'm kidding, I'm kidding, there's nothing of you.''

I laughed. ''Good taste.'' But I was sure she could show me better..

''Riiight. Lets go.'' Key turning in the ignition. '' Oh, postal code?'' She asked.

''CT21.'' I replied, as her nails tapped the touch screen.

''Lympne. Nice.''

We spoke about music, how it made us feel. Insane, we agreed, how a song, or a single voice can make you cold, shiver, and lift hairs. Amazing. How they can affect your feelings, and link and remind of past events. Good or bad.

We spoke about my future and who I wanted to be.

''I hate my job,'' she started, ''and all the delinquent little shits like you make it no easier.'' She laughed,

''Little, I'm just as tall as you.''

''But I'm seven years older than you.''

''True, true.'' I gave her that. My heart sank.

The journey ended far too soon. We pulled up outside my quaint little cottage. The dogs came running, and-

''OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE A BULLDOG!'' She screeched, ''Jesus, I've always wanted one.'' She jumped out of the car to meet Bella, snuffly, wiggling, impregnated Bella.

''Yeah, we breed them. She's expecting actually.''

''She's a beautiful girl aren’t you Bella!'' She said, on her knees, rubbing Bella frantically, as she soaked up the attention. Ralphy Sat. Jealous.

She really was overjoyed at seeing my dog, it was odd, but adorable, although I was strangely jealous of my Bella, along with Ralphy.

''Right Miss, I should be marking, and it's your fault I'm not, so I shall depart.'' She laughed, a mock toff accent, getting into her car.

I laughed also, but I wanted her to stay. ''Bye, oh, and thanks for the lift.''

''No problem,'' she smiled, ''we'll arrange a day for you to come to mine.'' She said, and her window wound up.

I nodded, and she drove away, throwing up the dust my lane always did, and I watched her disappear from sight. How I wished she was taking me home.

''Come on. Belle, Ralph, in.'' I said, and they followed me back to the garden.

''Good day?'' Mum calls as soon as I step in.

''Uh huh.'' I say bluntly, wanting to be by myself. I walked along the hall and into my cocoa coloured room. Towards my cream bed. I lay back on it, collapsing.

Fuck. I wanted her so bad. I wanted her tongue, I wanted her fingers, I wanted.. Everything. All mine. I wanted her beneath me, on top of me, in front of me, behind. Everywhere. All over me. I didn't care about the consequence. I couldn't care, she was too much. So worth it. I dreamt of it constantly Jem being mine. Fuck. Yes please Miss.

Before I knew it my hands were in my underwear. I did this so much I hardly noticed it anymore. And it was always 'cause of Jem. The cause of this incessant wetness. Just imagining her kissing my body had my hips thrusting into my fingers, deep as they could get, which just wasn't far enough, however hard I thrusted. My free hand was around my nipple, teasing myself, and if I closed my eyes it was Jem. Fucking me hard. Kissing me everywhere. My throbbing clit being taken care of. I had mastered keeping quiet now. No one would know...

Sleep came, just after I did, but didn't last long.

''Mattieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!'' My mothers voice blasted. ''Dinneeeeer!''

''Not hungry! I'm sleeping!''

And she left me to it, which was unusual. She never let me laze around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter!!