Status: it's slowly but I'll still update!

Maybe I Should Try-Or Not

"you're an evil."

I heared Justin groan as his phone was ringing then he turned it off. I was about to drifted some sleep again but then I jumped up as I heared Justin's phone started rang. This time was my turn to groan.

"what?" Justin said to the phone.

"Nat's." he said again as I rubbed my eyes so I can saw him clearly.

"whatever." he said then hung up the phone.

I can saw Justin still closed his eyes then I was about wanted go to bathroom but Justin tighted his arm around me.

"Justin." I said and smiled.

"hello sunshine." he said and smiled.

"can you let me go?"

"I thought that I ever told you that I never let you go." he said.

"true. I heared that like billion times. But now you have to babe." I said and keep trying to let go of him.

"why?" he asked.

"need to pee." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"okaay!" he said cheerful and let go of me.

I went to the bathroom and finished my business. Then I brushed my teeth and look myself in the mirror. I saw my blonde hair in mess. My black eyeliner went to fade but still in its the place. I was a mess. I took my brush then fixed my hair up, just want to looked fine.

Done with that, I went back to my bedroom. I saw Justin still sleeping under the cover. With smiled, I jumped in my bed, tried to wake him up.

Justin groan then said, "what the fuck Nat?"

I simply laughed then fell on my bed next to him, "I just want to wake you up babe." I said and still smiling.

"ok. I'm up." he said behind me. Then wrapped his arms around my belly and put his head on my shoulder. "What do you want now?" he whispered next to my ear. I tensed up slightly as he tighted his arms.

"don't be such a tease please. It's six thirty in the morning for a God's sake!" I said and felt his kissable lips kissed my shoulder softly.

"uhmm.. Why? Don't you like it?" he said between the kisses.

"uhmm.. Yeah.. But we need go to school babe."

As I let out a little groan and Justin still kissed me around my spot, in sudden I heared my mom called us from out of my room. "kids, wake up! It's almost seven!"

Justin stopped kiss me as I took a deep breath and said, "okay mom! We'll go downstairs!"

I giggled as Justin let his hands off of my body. Then I showered, changed my clothes and prepare myself for today as Justin was showered.

"are you ready yet?" I asked Justin as I brushed my hair.

"ready!" Justin said as he came out from my bathroom.

I smiled and took Justin's arm then went downstairs hand in hand. I saw my mom did something in the kitchen and my stupid big brother sat on the island did something with his phone with his back was facing us.

No one noticed us in the room. So it made me have an idea. I had an evil smile and told Justin to keep silent with my finger. He was just looked at me in confused. I just kept smile and tip toed as I moved closer to Jack. I saw Jack about to drink his milk and that was the perfect time!

"HOLY FUCK!" Jack screamed as his milk spilled over his clothes and his pants. I was laughed out loud when I saw his face turn red fulled of anger.

"watch your mouth big guy!" my mom said as she jumped up of surprise on Jack's scream. It just made my laugh even harder and I can saw from the corner of my eyes that Justin was hold his laugh because he knew who was the victim then.

"you'll be death!!" Jack said to me as I ran away from him.

"not now Jack! Don't mess up the room with your milk! Change your clothes!" my mom said. I was just laughed as I saw Jack's face lift up.

Jack gave me a finger as I just sticked out my tongue. When he went to upstairs, I and Justin got our breakfast as my mom give me a little speech of what I did to Jack. I just nodded and nodded not gave a damn about what she said cause it was a little too much.

"okay okay mom. I want do it again next time." I said when I was about to go to school and my mom gave me a look.

"I mean, I WONT. Okay?"

"better." she said and kissed my forehead.

She let me go and we said goodbye.

"you're an evil." Justin said as we walked to his car and I just laughed at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Simple one! You like it? No?
But I loveee this chapter! Because I wanna show you the brotha-sis things here :)

The next chapter will up in another time! haha..
While you waitin, check my real story about my first All Time Low concert here.

I would LOVE comments guys!!
xo!