Status: Complete

The Bad Boy Next Door

I love...

If Frank made a list of his favorite things to do, taking a bubble bath probably wouldn't be on it. But with Jo there with him, it made a quick debut near the top.

"I like your hair when it's damp," Jo said, stroking his chest with her foot. "Those curls are adorable."

"You're just saying that because you didn't see me when I was younger. First, I had a total Bozo the Clown look, and then I tried brushing them out, which just made them all puffy."

Jo giggled. "I bet you were still cute."

"Hardly."

Jo moved forward, giving Frank a quick kiss before using one finger to put a small dollop of bubbles on the end of his nose. "Cute."

Frank wiggled his nose. "Hey!" he said, wiping the bubbles away. "Watch it with that."

Jo slid to the other end of the tub, giggling. "Aw, did I upset the big bad Frankie?"

Frank glared at her, but his heart was leaping his chest. He loved seeing Jo like this, happy and playful. Her smile was the most wonderful sight in the world to him, and he felt like he never saw enough of it. Frank came after her, resting his arms on either side of her and pinning her in. "Careful, sweetheart. This big bad might bite."

Jo giggled again, but her hand went up to her hair that she had carefully piled on top of her head before they'd gotten in the tub. "I don't want to get my hair wet."

Frank leaned in, his lips against her ear. "Then we better get some place dry in a hurry, because I'm not sure how much longer I can be this close to your naked body and not ravage you."

Jo's entire body shivered. "Dry…ravage…ravage good"

Frank got out of the tub, then helped Jo up as well. He picked up a big fluffy towel from the edge of the sink and wrapped Jo in it, rubbing her gently to dry her. Then he quickly dried himself off before picking Jo up and carrying her to the bedroom. He lay her down on the bed, and Jo pulled off the towel, letting his eyes roam her body. Frank just stared for a moment, in awe of the golden goddess who had taken residence in his bed.

"I'm feeling decidedly unravaged here," Jo said after a moment, looking up at him impatiently.

Frank smirked. "Guess we'll have to fix that, then." He lay down beside her, carefully taking out the pins she'd put in her hair, then running his fingers through it like a comb. "You know I love this hair. So soft, thick. And the way it bounces when you…" Frank gave her a look that made Jo's entire body feel like it was set afire. "S'not the only thing I love about you, though. I love your skin, all smooth and tan. Not a bit of it's anything but perfect. And your eyes…" Frank kissed each of Jo's eyelids softly. "Feels like they can look right through me. Course, there are other things about you I'm rather fond of, too." Frank grinned.

Jo reached up, tracing the line of his cheekbone with her thumb. "Frank…I need you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Look! There's no sex in this one either.
I may just stop writing sex scenes for this story...