Forbidden

Chapter 2

I looked at him sincerly and smiled. "That doesnt matter. I dont care what you are, I care about who you are," i told him and laughed. "Besides, seeing as im a witch, i cant say much."

Surprisingly this startled him. I had thought that with The whole 'losing control of my limbs' thing he would have figured it out. Obviously not. If looked a bit freaked at first, them he seemed to consider it his face turning thoughtful. I shivered slightly while watching Emmett slowly digest this information. I wrapped my arms around myself muttering a heat spell. It was late, dark and i was slowly turning blue with The cold. I shivered again which seemed to break Emmetts concentration as he looked at me in alarm.

"Are you alright?" He asked frantically. I looked at him and smiled to myself. He was just so perfect. "Im just a little cold," I told him and them thought of a brilliant idea. I turned swiftly and walked towards The edge of The cliff ignoring Emmetts protests. Then out of nowhere, he was in front of me.

"What are you doing Emily?" he asked worried. I closed my eyes and began muttering under my breath so low that even Emmett couldnt hear. He grabbed my arms in a rock hard grip and began shaking me furiously. I ignored The pain from his hands and continued speaking until i was finished. I looked up at his face and wrestled my way back out of his arms. He made a move as if to step forward and realising he couldnt move at all, a look of utter bewilderment and surprise took over his features.

"im sorry," i whispered. "i really am. But this is The only way i could show you what I could do without hurting someone." I walked to The cliff edge, Emmett being pulled behind me. The water was now dark and The waves were churning maniacally. I looked over at Emmett and smiled. With that i threw myself straight off The cliff. The water closed over my head and almost instantly i pushed myself to The surface. I pushed my arms downward suddenly, The movement propelling me upward. I gathered The air as i went and used it to life me to The clearing. I landed slightly unsteady and staggered into Emmett whos spell was broken The moment i made contact. His arms wrapped around me and he held me to him tightly. I looked up at his stone features and saw his eyes closed and his face contorted in pain. I struggled to raise one of my hands out of his vice like embrace and brought it to his cheek. "Are you okay?" I asked him, worry clouding my voice. He chuckled lightly and said, "sort of, but im not The one who just jumped off a cliff." I raised my other hand and pushed my wet hair back off my face and asked "what do you mean 'sort of'?"
"its just that your scent is alot more appealling when your yet and having you this close is very tempting," he told me with a grin.

"oh! Im so sorry." i said moving my hand and gliding past him towards The trees. I scolded myself for not realising as Emmetts eyes were now jet black. As i moved away something on my hand caught Emmetts attention. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and stared in fascination At The back of my hand. I looked down at my hand already knowing what I would see. There were black designs covering my hand and forearm, each one enterlacing with The next in an indistinguisable pattern. It spread rapidly across my whole body leaving only my face free. Each design held its only meaning and had a spell assigned to it.

With them i was a true witch.

Emmett stared at The designs and was astonished to The full by them. He was mostly interested in The design on The palms of my hands. They were The only design that was repeated and was The symbol representing Fire in The old language. Emmett traced The designs them looked into my eyes and spoke.
NĂ© de le feu.
I pulled away sharply my eyes widening. How did he know?

I turned and ran towards The trees wanting to escape from this sudden nightmare, them Emmett was in front of me. I turned on The spot and ran to The cliff edge, looking back at Emmett as i did. He stood frozen at The edge of The trees. "Im sorry," i whispered as i stepped off The cliff. I fell a few feel then landed upright on The ledge below, an agility symbol blazing beneath my army style combat shorts. I gathered myself and began running full speed down The hill. The moon above cast a silver glow that let me see where i was going. As i reached The end of The hill i looked up to where The clearing was, now just a break in The trees. There was no sign of Emmett.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update i was in clare The past Two weeks.

I dont know if ill tell you in The story yet and case anyone was wondering Emmett drinks human blood but doesnt kill people.

Id really appreciate it if people told me what they thought thanks!!

P.S. Although The names are similar this has no Twilight connections whatsoever!!