Status: Active

Suddenly There Is Love

Shopping For Christmas

Almost two months had passed, and Washington DC was colder than normal, but there was no snow. Zooey and I had now lived together for about two months, and their relationship had grown even more serious and even more intense. We woke up every morning in each others arms, feeling as happy as we could ever dream of. Today was like any other morning, as I woke up to the sweet smell of Zooeys hair.
“Morning,” I said, my voice rough from the good-nights sleep. Zooey turned around to face me, her face glowing in a tired smile.
“Good morning, handsome!” she replied in a whisper, before she kissed me on my nose. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me, and kissed her intensely, a kiss she responded to quickly. I felt as though we were melting into one as we lay there, bodies close, hearts even closer.
“I love you,” I said, and thought of how the old me would have sniggered in a laugh at how incredibly and undoubtedly I was whipped by this girl.
“I love you”, she replied before kissing me once more. She then got out of bed and picked up my shirt. She always did that in the morning. Put on my shirt. I loved seeing her in it, and I knew she loved wearing it.
“Care to join me in the shower?” she asked, while giving me a teasing look. I got quickly out of bed, and followed her into the bathroom, our hands clasped together, as if letting her go would mean I would lose her forever. I was glad that her leg had healed, although she still needed physiotherapy to strengthen her leg. Every morning we did this – took a shower together, had some couple-time in there. I relished every moment of it, her body wet, and slippery from the soap I was washing her with. Her hair smelling like raspberries from the shampoo she was using. To be honest, our morning showers were my favourite part of the day.

“Do you want eggs with bacon, or sandwiches?” Zooey asked, her hair damp from our shower. She looked gorgeous, as she always did.
“I’ll have sandwiches, actually,” I replied.
“What, no bacon?” Zooey sounded surprised, as I normally always had bacon.
“No, I don’t feel like today is a bacon-kinda day, you know.” She smiled sweetly, and continued making breakfast, while I enjoyed the magnificent view of her back and behind.
“I am going to buy you Christmas present today,” Zooey said in a whisper as she put my plate in front of me, before sitting down herself. A lump formed in my throat, as I had not yet thought of what to buy her for Christmas. I didn’t even know she wanted. I then remembered why I wasn’t too fond of Christmas, as I was horrible at buying gifts.
“Yeah, I’m gonna buy yours today as well,” I said, while chewing on a piece of bread. “I know exactly what to get you!” WHY DID I SAY THAT? I mentally slapped myself for being an idiot, while I was smiling at Zooey. She smiled happily to me, and I swore I would beat myself up later for even saying anything about it. I could just as well have smiled at her, and said nothing.

I hated shopping, mostly because I hated standing in line, waiting for my turn. Mostly I really didn’t like it when there were too many people. The first shop I went to was a tool-shop, but I quickly decided that Zooey most likely would not appreciate a drill or a screwdriver. I went on, and found a lingerie shop. I felt stupid going in there, and the shopkeeper, who was a petite blond smiled as I entered.
“Do you need anything for yourself, or for a loved one?” she asked. I felt my face burn. Why? Because I usually never looked at the underwear, I usually tore it off, studying what was underneath.
“Eeeh, yeah. No! Not for myself. For my girlfriend.” Damn you, nerves!
“What size is she?” the woman who, according to her nametag, was named Peggy.
“I dunno. She’s small.. No, well. I don’t know.” The woman gave me a smile of understanding.
“Not to worry, sir, not many men pay attention to sizes. Just explain to me as best as you can how your girlfriend looks, and I am sure we’ll find something. I gave her a grateful smile, and put my hands in my jean pockets.
“She’s shorter than I am, about to the height of my shoulders. She has great shapes!” I noticed the last sentence sounded a little too excited, but I kept going. “Her shoulders are a little wider than most women her size, but I love that! Nice pair of…” I was shaping my hands at balls and held them up in front of my chest, before realising I was being a complete idiot, and took them back down.
“Ok, to make this easier for you, how is she compared to me?” she asked. I didn’t know what to do. Do I look at her, or is that a bad thing to do. I quickly looked at her breast area, before deciding Zooey was bigger in that department.
“She’s bigger than you. In breast size. About the same around the waist and…” I felt embarrassed to continue. “Hips.”
“Alright, I have much more to go one now. What are you thinking? Comfortable, push up or sexy?”
“Sexy!” I exclaimed too quickly, and Peggy smiled.
“What colour? Black, white, blue, red?”
“Definitely red.” Peggy smiled again, before finding lingerie that was incredibly sexy. I was a dark red colour, and had laces around the edges. I had no doubt at all, so I decided to buy it. Mostly because it would look incredible on Zooey, but also because I felt the need to exit the shop as quickly as possible.

It did not take long before I knew I had to get Zooey more than lingerie, as that was mostly for my pleasure, and not her own. As I walked by a jewelrystore, I knew what I had to get her. I knew it from the bottom of my heart!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, it took about a year, but I finally found the inspiration to keep on writing! Please comment on the new chapter (it's short, I know, but more are coming :) )

Jo xx