Status: Behold! Jetfire is an old bot and is slow moving(not in this fic tho XD) but so is this Fic!

Lay Me Down With a Ghost

PB&J Sandwiches.

Jetfire chuckled at the actions of the young woman. Opening the large doors to the large lounge shared between the humans and Autobots alike, he set Irene down next to quite bulky fridge. She thanked him and cautiously opened the door. Her eyes widened.
“I've never seen so much food!” she exclaimed.
Jetfire gave a tinge of a smile, and sat down on one of the large crates designed for the giant aliens to sit on.
Irene grabbed a bottle of water, and some grape jam out of the fridge. She set them down on a table standing beside the crate where Jetfire was, before looking in the cabinets for something else.
She smiled, and found a loaf of light bread and a jar of peanut butter, and found a knife and a spoon in a small drawer. She laid them out on the table, and set out to make herself three PB&J sandwiches.
Jetfire rose an optic ridge, “Do you humans usually eat that many sandwiches?”
Irene swallowed the food in her mouth before speaking, “Nah, but I usually eat a lot. Dad always said I had a black hole for a stomach.” She grinned before finishing one sandwich. Most people wondered why she wasn't overweight. She was far from actually, she was a tad few pounds underweight.

After she finished her meal, she put the jars, utensils, and whatever she had taken out, back in their proper place.
'Jetfire, when the girl is finished, please bring her over to the main hangar,' Prime said over the COM link.
'Alright,' Jetfire replied.
Standing up, he looked down at Irene, “Prime would like to talk to you.” He lowered his hand for her, which she climbed up onto and held onto his thumb.
“Prime?” Irene asked curiously.
“Optimus. The leader of the Autobots. There's no need to be afraid of him. He's a good leader and would never harm a human intentionally,” he reassured her.
She nodded, hearing his words.

Jetfire walked into a building slightly larger than the others. He walked up to a tall blue and red mech that was talking to a black mech with cannons on his arms.
The black mech and nodded to the tall mech at something he said and transformed into a black truck and drove away.
Irene watched him in awe, but was snapped out of her trance by the tall mech.
She looked up at him from Jetfire's hand as he spoke, “Hello, I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots. I assume you are Irene?”
She nodded, “Yes, s-sir.”
“Good. Jetfire told me about your nephew's bracelet. He said that you saw a flash come from it and that it also had these same markings as him?” Optimus asked her.
Her eyes flickered from Jetfire's face and back to Optimus's, “Yes, sir, and not too long after was when Jetfire, uhm, transformed...?” She said not to sure.
“Ah. I really dislike doing this, but we need to get your nephew's bracelet. There are still Decepticons around and if they happened to find that bracelet, then who knows what would happen, seeing as Megatron is still alive, hiding somewhere. Is there any way for you to be able to get that bracelet?” Optimus asked.
She nodded slightly, “Yes, but he and my sister went home shortly before Jetfire transformed. Back to Britain.”
“Ah. That makes it a bit difficult for you then. Maybe if Jetfire is up to it, he can fly you over there,” he suggested.
Jetfire nodded, “I'm up to it. Anything so those slaggin' Decepticons don't get a hold of it.”
Irene looked at both of them, “But...Julie, my sister, won't ever believe me. Knowing Billy, he wouldn't give up that bracelet, no matter what.”
Optimus sighed and thought for a minute, “If she doesn't it give it to you right away, I hate doing this too, but first let me ask; Does your sister live in a populated area?”
Irene shook her head, “She doesn't like living near people, so her and Billy live out in the middle of no where.”
“That make this easier then. If she doesn't want to give the bracelet to you at first, then show her Jetfire. Maybe she'd believe you then,” Optimus told her.
“Okay. I'll do my best, sir.”
“Thank you very much, Irene.”
Jetfire nodded to Optimus and walked out of the main hangar.
Jetfire looked down to Irene in his hand, “Would you like to leave later tonight or tomorrow? It's up to you.”
“Tomorrow, if you don't mind. I've still gotta think how I'm going to ask Julie,” Irene said, sitting down on Jetfire's hand.
He nodded.

“Lord Megatron, I have received news you might want to hear,” Starscream said to the larger, thicker mech.
“What is it, Starscream?” Said the gray mechs rougher, less annoying voice.
“It seems there is a piece of an old Decepticon energy source located on another continent,” the silver mech said.
“Oh really? Then we shall retrieve it. Tomorrow though, we need to recharge first,” Megatron told him.
“Yes, of course, Lord Megatron,” Starscream bowed and walked to his corner of the cave he claimed for himself before falling into recharge.
Megatron grinned to himself. Finding this old Decepticon energy source meant another chance at building another Decepticon army.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh. Megatron is scheming again! >:|
Message/Rate/Comment please?