Status: Active

Fight for What you Love

ffwyl Ch. 3

“I needed a change of scenery.” I said simply finally looking back at him. He didn’t believe me I could see it in his eyes but I also knew that he would let it go until I was ready to talk about.
“Well I just happen to have a pretty purple room that Aiden and Jeff refuse to sleep in so I guess since last I checked purple was your favorite color you can stay there.” Ryan said with a smirk. I grinned and squeezed him tighter.
“Thanks RyRy, um who is Jeff?” I questioned.
“I am.” I heard a deep voice speak from the doorway. Ryan got off of me and helped me up so I could get a better look at the tall boy standing in the doorway with the tousled brown hair that reached his ears. I grinned.
“I would have come here sooner if I knew you had such good looking friends.” I said looking at Ryan. He made a disgusted face and pulled me inside.
“Come on Bear I’ll help you take your stuff upstairs.” Ryan said quickly.
“Hey do you want me to bring up this box?” Jeff questioned pointing to the box full of Scott’s stuff.
“No thanks I’ll get it in a minute.” I said quickly. Jeff shrugged and went back toward the kitchen with Aiden.
“Are you sure you don’t mind me staying here with you and your friends?” I questioned. Ryan turned to me.
“Are you crazy Blair? I’m beyond stoked that you are here.” He said his eyes shining. I grinned.
“Okay good.” I said happily. We reached my room then and I looked around. It hadn’t changed since I was last here. The full sized bed sat in the middle of the room covered with a white duvet with two purple and pink Hawaiian flowers on it. The French doors with the lavender curtains pulled back still led out onto the wonderful balcony and the dressers and mirror that matched the bed were still against the wall. I threw my stuff on the bed and Ryan followed suit. I went back downstairs to get Scott’s box before going into the kitchen to look for the phone.
“The phone is on the wall.” Ryan said from his perch on the counter. I glanced at the wall and burst into laughter. There mounted on the wall was a little mermaid telephone.
“Which one of you is in love with Disney?” I questioned smirking. All of the boys sheepishly raised their hands. I laughed as I began dialing the number I had memorized before I could walk.
“Hello?” Rob’s deep voice almost caused me to crumble.
“Hi Rob.” I said quietly. Ryan looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I ignored him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, let me know what you think...rate, comment, subscribe :D