Status: I'll try to post as often as I can, but you might need to remind me!

Letters to a Former Lover

Letters come Third

Dear Joshua Howard,

Please just read the letters already! They're attached to this one. Call me once you've read all of this. It's really important. I think I'll just go ahead and start tying up some loose ends in this letter. You need to read it because this letter is the one you absolutely have to get and read this because... Oh, just ignore the little blotches of fallen water on the paper; I got a little emotional. I'm over it now.

Nice title of your hit single, by the way. Look, you know that I hate that we're apart. "Keep Your Distance" though? Really? Ok, that better be a "stay away from me because I have a girlfriend now" shout out to all of those girls that want you. But, if it's not... Oh, who am I kidding here? Of course that's what it's about! You love me; I love you; we're going to go down in the history books for being the most magnificent couple imaginable! Your song obviously doesn't apply itself to me and our relationship.

I think we really need to bring our relationship to the public. I hate keeping us a secret! I want to be able to tell the whole world that I love you, and not in a "I'm his biggest fan; I love him more than anyone else could possibly be able to" way. Of course, that's true. But I'm not just a fan of yours and I think we need to make the world aware of that, don't you? I love you, and I want people to know not only do I love you, but that you love me too and we're really happy together in a fairy tale kind of way.

I heard our song on the radio last night. I kept thinking of you and that's what I guess made me write this third one. It's just that I miss you. I love you so much more than I ever thought I could love someone. It's kind of hard to admit this right now when everything seems to be falling apart by the edges, but I know it's true. If it's true now, it'll always be true, right? I hope so. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to have to worry about losing me. Do you remember our song, though? Did you know it's my favorite one? Of course you do. I just want you to know that I think of you whenever it plays. I think of you more often than that though. I think of you a lot. I really hope you think of me as much as I think of you.

I was thinking about what you said the last time we saw each other, and I disagree. I think everyone has a soul mate in the world. You're my soul mate no matter what anyone says about it. So I know that we're good together. I need you to keep me from going around the bend too often, and you need me to make sure that you don't overwork yourself too often. Too much of a good thing isn't very good at all, you know. Oh, of course you know. I feel quite stupid implying that you wouldn't know. Disregard this whole paragraph then, I guess. So I'll be seeing you soon if your concert schedule goes as planned. How about trying to break away from the group after hours one day so we can sneak off for a bit before you head back around the world? With you being in England and me in America, it's so hard to call you. That's why I send these letters, you know. I don't want you to be woken up after a long night.

I'll see you soon,
Kiane

/~---~---~\

Dear fan of Josh Howard's,

Thank you for taking time out of your daily life to write to Josh Howard. We understand that you are a fan, so here is a complementary photo of Josh with his autograph in the lower right hand corner.

We're sure that such a dedicated fan knows and understands that Josh is very busy and isn't able to reply to all of his fan letters, so we don't need to explain to you cares very much about your support and wants you to know that he would write back if he had the time, but he doesn't.

Josh Howard's personal secretary,

Amelia Hearting

This is your third letter to Josh Howard. With this letter comes a free download of his hit single "Keep Your Distance." Thank you for your support of Josh Howard.