Status: Finished!!

California Girl's

Chapter 19

Grayson was trying to contain her giggle as she opened the door to Zack’s bedroom. The boys from Runner Runner had let her in complaining how the boy had been sleeping all day. Grayson understood thought, because the boys had put in a late night in the studio and Zack had opted to sleep at his own house so he wouldn’t get woken up when Grayson had to get Annabelle to school.

She almost ‘awed’ out loud at the sight of Zack sprawled across his bed. She had learned that he wasn’t a peaceful sleepier and usually tossed and turned, even kicking her in the ribs a couple times. Needless to say she had gotten use to it; she just made sure to avoid his kicking.

Getting a running start, she leaped on top of him earning a rather loud groan from her boyfriend. Zack turned over slightly to look at her.

“Hey baby,” He mumbled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Grayson laughed and lay down next to him, running her fingers through his messy hair. She couldn’t help but think he looked absolutely adorable.

“I need to talk to you about something.” Grayson told him as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers in a sweet kiss.

“Okay,” Zack breathed against her lips and laid his head back on his pillow. Grayson smiled and sat up and crossed her legs.

“So,” Grayson started. “I promised Annabelle I’d take her back to New York this summer and I was hoping you’d come too.”

“Of course.” Zack answered immediately. “When?”

“Well, you have to whole month of July off, right?” Grayson asked. Not wanting to admit she had memorized his entire schedule and knowing that he would be away from her for exactly 38 days for the upcoming Bamboozle Road Show.

“Except for a show in Chicago, but yeah.” He answered and Grayson nodded, she knew about the show.

“I was thinking the beginning of July?” Grayson told him as he pulled her back into his arms and snuggled her against his chest.

Zack thought over his schedule in his head, double checking that nothing was coming up. He knew they would be finishing up the album but he was sure the guys would give him a couple days off.

“Sounds good to me.” Zack grinned as he began kissing down Grayson’s neck softly as she giggled. Zack soaked in the beautiful sound and he nipped teasingly at her collar bone.

“Stop it!” Grayson protested but made no move to stop Zack’s assault on her neck. “Don’t give me a hickey!”

Zack of course ignored her and continued to suck on her neck. The plan was to leave a mark; claim her as his in away.

“What if I don’t want to?” Zack challenged her.

Grayson shook her head and pulled his face up to meet hers and pressed her lips to his roughly. Zack couldn’t help the moan that passed through his mouth as Grayson pushed her tongue passed his slightly parted lips.

Zack didn’t want to push her boundaries but he had never wanted someone more in his entire life. He took a chance and slowly slipped his fingers under the thin material of her tank top. She didn’t seem to mind so Zack pushed it up over her ribs and to his surprise Grayson lifted her arms and allowed him to pull the tank top over her head.

As Zack was still in partial shock that Grayson allowed him to do that she took control and rolled them over so she was straddling him. She looked down at her shirtless, gorgeous boyfriend as he stared at her partially exposed chest.

“Horn dog!” She exclaimed as she slapped his chest lightly.

Zack just growled, fully intending on finishing what they had only just started. He flipped her over and pinned her to the mattress. The look in his eyes was animalistic and lustful and Grayson was starting to like this side of him.

As he pressed his lips to hers in a heated opened mouth kiss he quickly slid his hands down her body to the waist band of her jean shorts and undid the button and the zipper. Grayson helped him slid them off as she once again flipped them over.

Grayson looked down at her boyfriend who was already breathing heavily. She was positive she had never felt this strongly for another person in her life and she was fully ready to take this step with Zack.

“I love you,” Grayson mumbled as Zack unclasped the back of her black bra.

“I love you too, baby.” Zack cooed as he pulled her face back to hers.

~x0x~

“This sucks so badly,” Grayson mumbled as she pressed her forehead against Zack’s chest. They were all at the airport waiting for Matt to check in the boys in for their flight to Maryland, where the first show of the tour was kicking off.

“I know,” Zack mumbled as he leaned his chin on top of her head. “You’re coming to the L.A show, right?”

“Of course!” Grayson laughed as she looked up at her boyfriend. “I can’t wait to see you guys live.”

Zack smiled at her as he pulled her tightly against his chest. He didn’t want to show it in front of the guys but he was actually having a harder time leaving her than he originally intended. This was the girl he was in love with and not seeing her over a month was going to be really hard.

“I’m going to miss you so much.” He mumbled as he pressed his forehead to his.

“I’m going to miss you too Mr. Rock Star.” Grayson smiled slightly.

Zack chuckled slightly and pressed his lips to hers in a slow kiss that would have lasted a lot longer had Matt not shouted that it was time to go. Grayson pulled away from Zack reluctantly and turned to see the guys hugging Annabelle tightly, who was also quiet upset the guys were leaving.

Grayson was slightly worried how she was going to react to them not being around. And usually the rest of the guys didn’t live in walking distance of their house and she had a feeling the little girl wasn’t going to take to the separation from Jack and Alex very well.

“Bye Belle,” Zack said as he scooped up the little blonde and hugged her tightly. The little girl wrapped her arms around Zack’s neck tightly.

“Bye future brother-in-law.” The little girl whispered in his ear and he almost choked on his saliva.

“W-What?” Zack stuttered.

“I don’t know.” Annabelle shrugged as she pulled away from Zack. “Alex and Jack told me to say it.”

Zack chuckled and tickled the little girl’s tummy before setting her down and sending a glare over to Alex and Jack who were laughing hysterically. They knew that that had caught Zack completely off guard. Sure, he loved Grayson but they had only been dating for almost two month. ‘Maybe one day.’ Zack thought.

Grayson quickly walked to Zack and pressed her lips to his eagerly trying to savor this last kiss for awhile before watching him and the rest of the guys start through security. She stood there until they were all completely out of sight.

The only thing she was thinking about was how she hoped that this would get easier, because saying goodbye to Zack was one of the hardest things she’s ever had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw.
So only like 2-3 more left:-)
Oh! And this is for jadeee! Cuzz she left a pretty bad ass comment! Also! You should go read her Alex story:-)

ALSO!! NEW JACK STORY THAT I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THAT YOU SHOULD ALL GO READ!!

Read!Comment!Subscribe!Enjoy!