Status: first story. comments please?

A Pikachu Love Story

Dude, it's a "Lady Talk"

Pikachu sat there in his submobile, not so anxious anymore. He began now sobbing. He told himself to Man Up. He went to go see, Javi, the secret agent mission leader or head. There, he saw a 200 ft building. He hopped out and scurried into the building, afraid someone might spot him crying.

"Ah. Good morning, Pikachu," said Professer Javi, expanding the word "ah".

"Hello," PIkachu now hid his face because Javi was ever so slightky staring at his yellow, fluffy, sticky, wet cheeks, "I'm really looking forward for my mission, Javi," PIkachu continued.

"Yes, I have heard so." continued Javi exposing a head tilt.

Why did she leave me? What did i do wrong? Why, why, why?!?! Pikachu couldn't hold the tears. Those three questions filled his brain, he was now furious and upset.

"Dear, dear Pikachu, what is wrong? Is there something you would like to tell me?"

Pikachu couldn't speak. He thought if he was going to talk, he might even cry or sob louder. So, all he could do was shake his head "no."

"Does all this fuss have something to do, with.. oh i don't know.. Pella." Javi's voice was softer, as if talking to a child, but still had some strictness about it.

Pikachu always tells Javi everything, like if he threw up on an old lady's lap, or if he ate 78 pounds of noodles, or if he got drunk and ended up on someone's bed. Pikachu would always tell Javi everything. You name it.

"I, uh s- saw Pella and she kind of threw all her anger towards me. She doesn't like me, Javi! She doesn't!!!" Pikachu was now very furious and angry.

"Pikachu, give Pella some time. Eventually, who knows, she will be Mrs. Pella Pikachu. PIkachu don't let a girl get in your way of life. If it's meant to be, then, it's meant to be. She'll come back to you," Javi finished his little "It's Meant To Be" speech and now put one arm, very lightly, on PIkachu's.

Pikachu rubbed his eyes causing his hands to be wet and sticky. He liked Javi's hand on his shoulder, someone cared about him. He felt safe, secure, that no one can go hurt him while he's in Javi's arms.

To Pikachu, Javi was like a father to him.

Pikachu's father died or should i say murdered when Pikachu was just born. His father's name was Pinto. Pinta was rocking baby PIkachu asleep, but one loud thump suprised them all. Pinto hushed little frighten Pikachu asleep again and put him into his crib in his room. But those loud thumping noises came from the stairs that lead to Pikachu's room. Pinto rushed in the room. He told him to leave his family alone. The murderer said it's him or Pikachu. His father told him. When the murderer left the room, holding Pinto, Pikachu was now standing on his crib with his hands on the edges, wondering what was going on with his daddy. Pikachu couldn't sleep. He cried and cried. His mother hated Pikachu. Se would beat him. His daddy loved him, though. That was the last of Pinto. Dead or alive, no one saw him anymore.

"Okay," was all that Pikachu said to Javi.

They began talking all techy and scientisty. They looked at graphs, machines, and charts.

Pikachu was now ready for his mission.

Javi amd Pikachu said their goodbyes. But when Pikachu was about to step out of the door, he glanced at Javi, ran to him, and hugged him. This was a very cute moment.

He stepped out, not looking or paying attention where where he was walking and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Pikachu said automaticly.

He looked up to see who that "someone" was.

Pella.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys. please comment, read, and subscribe. i tried to make this chapter a bit longer. hope ur enjoying the story so far.

please

comment, subscribe, and read :)